L'Oréal Professionel Serie Expert Nutrifier Shampoo

by L'Oréal Professionnel

Silicone-free, nourishing shampoo for normal to dry, undernourished hair. A professional formula containing glycerol and coconut oil in a lightweight texture. Cleansed and nourished, hair feels instantly softer and more supple.

Apply evenly to wet hair. Lather. Rinse thoroughly. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.

Use with Nutrifier Conditioner and/or Mask for best results.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Professionel Serie Expert Nutrifier Shampoo!
3 months agoRockaway Park, NY
Smoothing and nice smelling shampoo. My hair felt silky smooth after. This would work best for someone with a dry scalp. I had to wash my hair every other day, it’s not long lasting. I would recommend someone to purchase this who needs some extra nutrients into their hair.
2 months agoGrosse Pt Wds, MI
This product leaves your hair soft, smooth and shiny, the smell is not overpowering either which I don’t like in a shampoo, it’s also very nourishing and I especially loved using it in the winter when my hair tends to get drier from having the heat on.
2 months ago
This shampoo is excellent. It leaves my hair very clean and works well with my dye. I can go a few days and may hair still feels and looks fresh. I have and will buy it again.
2 years agoRapid City, SD
I have very long hair. It does have color damage and has been color treated also. I cannot wash my hair often because it dries and breaks easily. I love this product because it CLEANS the hair while still giving it the nutrients it needs. This left my hair feeling silky, clean and my scalp even felt healthy. I recommend this entire line
2 years ago
I really like the smell of this shampoo.  It does a good job of cleaning my hair.  It does take more product than I would like to get a good lather worked up, so I'm going through the bottle fairly quickly.  I'm also a fan of pump style products, but that's a minor complaint in product packaging.
2 years agoLake Oswego, OR
Gave this to my mom due to the fact that it's not color safe (the only reason I took one star off. Everything should be color safe because I never don't have my hair colored, ugh). She loved it. She's tried a bazillion different shampoos, even the super duper expensive ones at Sephora and she is super picky (cause of her thin, fragile, yet oily hair) she said this one cleaned really well, lathered nicely, smelled great and it's now one of her top faves! YAY
Def worth the price!!
Def worth the price!!
2 years agoWarner Robins, GA
So thrilled to have received this in my first ever Voxbox from influenster! Not only is it exciting because t was complimentary but this product rocked. It smells amazing while leaving my hair feeling clean and smooth. The packaging is well done. Would absolutely recommend this shampoo! Very happy camper
10 months agoEdison, NJ
I REALLY LIKED THIS. I have nice hair to begin with so I didn't notice a big difference but I did like this product. It smelled great and made my hair so soft. I would purchase this again but I can't really find this anywhere so i don't think I have access to this.
2 years agoArnold, MO
It's really rich and smells feminine. I love that it doesn't dry my hair out or leave residue. It has been a lot of help having good shampoo in my hair care routine. I definitely recommend it to anyone with damaged hair
9 months ago
I really like this product because a lot of times when I’m using shampoos they don’t necessarily provide any clarifying feeling. It was really soft and smell and not a pungent fruity or sweet smell. Would I recommend this to a friend? Maybe.