BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing the new L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Inforcer Shampoo, for strengthening fragile hair. Inforcer reinforcing shampoo is designed to target breakage and split ends, leaving hair soft and healthy. With continued use the Inforcer Shampoo helps your hair to become more resistant and stronger.

Technology in the shampoo is enriched with Biotin and B6 –  known for their strengthening properties.

Inforcer shampoo is recommended for: Fragile and breaking hair, especially long hair

For best results, use in conjunction with: Serie Expert Inforcer Conditioner and Masque.

HAIR TYPE

INGREDIENTS
B6 + Biotin

Becky B.
Bear, DE
This shampoo is great. Has a nice citrusy scent, leaves my hair feeling clean and fresh. Really like that it has biotin in it to help it grow strong and healthy. It’s a little pricey but would buy again
Tanya R.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my best sellers at work.  My clients rave about how amazing their hair feels and looks after using it.  This particular line has vitamin B6 and biotin for anti breakage treatment for your hair.
Lindsay S.
Staff
Love this product! It keeps my hair super shiny and it feels strong and healthy. The scent is really nice as well and lasts all day, but doesn't overwhelm other scents like perfume you're wearing. Would definitely buy again!
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I am absolutely loving this shampoo from the L’Oréal Vox box i received it smells like heaven I swear and it really gets in and cleans the scalp and nourishes my hair it works so well I just wish it wasn’t so expensive
Megan G.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
This goes perfect with the mask!! It helped my hair grow back after it all broke off from lightening it too much!! My hair is so much stronger and healthier!! It may be a little pricy but it lasted me about 5 months! Definitely worth the pennies!
Jennifer B.
Johnson City, TN
Just a start to repairing your hair !!! This is an amazing line for all the people out there that love to chemically treat their hair a lil much !!! This will help bring it back to life!! Must try line!!
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Ryann B.
Louisville, KY
This shampoo is great. I love the smell and it make your hair really soft! I would recommend it. I received this product complimentary to test out from Influenster.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Definitely a good shampoo it smells really good and makes my hair clean and feels good. I’d say my scalp is pretty normal not to Oil or dry. It is on the pricier side
Deana M.
Michigan
My lovely shampoo + conditioner from L’Oreal Paris (300 ml ) . It’s The best Shampo ever there is in it vitamin B6 and biotin . Anti breakage shampoo . Hair is more resistant and stronger with continued use .