L'Oréal Professionel Serie Expert Inforcer Night Anti-Breakage Serum uploaded by Laura M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #92 in Hair Serums

Use Inforcer Night Anti-Breakage Serum just as you would your night cream. Apply on dry or damp hair right before bed to prevent breakage from friction and help strengthen.

Apply evenly from mid-lengths to ends on dry or wet hair before bed. Leave in overnight. Do not rinse.

Kayla C.
Pearland , TX
This is one of the several new products L’ORÉAL Professionnel just launched and it’s so innovative! I’ve never tried anything quite like this product. I love that you can use it at night time, it’s super easy to use. I just put it on before bed after showering and it’s just that simple. I think it’s so unique that it’s specifically for night time, how clever! I usually wash my hair at night so it’s a great product for me. I personally struggle with breakage so I’m always looking for products to try that can improve that. I’ve definitely noticed an improvement in my breakage since I started using this. I’ll definitely continue using this and repurchase in the future which is a huge thing for me because I try lots of products and only repurchase very few (only the best). The scent is also great, not my all time favorite but still really great and fresh smelling. I still give this 5 stars though because it’s so innovative and performs well and is all around a really great product. Loving this! Thanks for helping me with my breakage and providing such a simple product to use L’Oréal professionnel! I def recommend to anyone with breakage!
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
My hair is the longest it's ever been in my life right now, thus has increased my fear of cutting it exponentially. Therefore, I need a treatment that will cure my split ends and breakage throughout the night and following day to ensure my hair remains looking shiny and healthy, without taking any inches off. This serum does the trick! It's not sticky or tacky, it's easy to apply throughout your head, and smells wonderful. Would definitely recommend.
Marissa S.
I would use this after I shower when my hair is wet because I had bad breakage in the front of my hair. I believe that it worked and made my hair stronger. You must be consistent with it if you want to see results.
Marlo M.
This is a good product to apply onto damp hair. It smells really nice. I can’t quite figure out what it does for my hair. I have thick, frizzy/wavy hair and it might tame the frizz a little bit. Wish it did more.
Danielle Y.
Rantoul, KS
This stuff is totally amazing! Use on wet hair and rinse out after leaving in overnight or blow dry into hair for smoothness and softness. Smells great and actually helps repair the hair. I would completely recommend this to people with dry damaged hair and those who wish to grow their hair out.
Rebeca M.
Albuquerque , NM
I am obsessed with the smell of this product! After I shower at night I apply a good amount of it through out my hair and the next morning I wake up with beautiful strong healthy hair!
Tonya B.
Means, KY
L’Oreal products have always been one of my favorites. I have frizzy dry hair and L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Treatment helps to tame my frizzy’s and makes my hair more manageable.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
Not my favorite product in the line. There just comes a point where you can only put so much products in your hair and try to keep up with all of it. It’s not horrible, I just don’t prefer it. I really prefer the brush spray to help with breakage, because that’s where it really
Counts.
Gabriela E.
Brooklyn, NY
Another amazing products according to my aunt who i gave the box to because i dont use products with sulfates, silicones or parabens. She said this serum is like her holy grail. She still uses it every night and it has helped her hair feel fuller and stronger.
Gianna S.
Fort worth, TX
I used this product after each shower into the ends of my hair and noticed after a few washes the nice difference it was making. My hair became easier to detangle and ends dried much smoother. I would recommend to anyone with split ends.