BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Vitamino Color Shampoo, Norm see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Linda R.
Uppsala
I was gifted this one and it is amazing. It leaves my hair super soft and the huge bottle has lasted forever. Taking a star off for L'Oréal testing their products on animals and I wouldn't have bought this myself for that reason.
Shanna D.
London, On
I love this shampoo! It smells great, you get a good amount of product and it was reasonably priced. I really like the consistency of the product. It worked well with my colour treated hair and left it shiny and soft. I've repurchased on a number of occasions. The only fall back was my hair got too used to the formula and I had to switch it up. Would definitely recommend.
Bobbie F.
Smells great, keeps my hair clean, helps keep my color. I have brown hair with ombré highlights. My hair is medium thickness. I use this product every time I wash my hair which is 3x a week. I bought it from shoppers drug mart. Yes I would purchase again.
Lucie L.
Good to keep colour, prevented fading. Will use again. Did not use alternative therefore cannot compare to other products.
I use this product every second shampoo. It was purchased at Produit Gisele St-Jerome. Satisfied with this product.
Jennifer A.
I have a sensitive scalp and this shampoo is great at cleaning my hair and scalp and does not irritate my scalp. It smells great and protects my coloured hair.
hailee b.
Smell is awesome. Makes hair feel really clean and nice, soft and tangle free! Gentle enough for coloured hair and I would repurchase.
Leticia C.
Toronto
When I used to color my hair i always used his shampoo and conditioner, it works very well and keeps your hair healthy
Lucylle M.
Smells sooooo goi bought 3 of these and it is so hydrating my hair feels great to buy if you like fresh smells
Kim L.
Wasn't overly impressed with this product, considering it's more on the pricier side, I was expecting more!
nabila s.
Best shampoo for oily hairs.after wash hair are so softe n manageable. I love this products