BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Vitamino Color Shampoo, Norm see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Yescenia  A.
Paterson, NJ
My daughter got me this shampoo to try and i love it I'm definitely going to be buying it also great on died hair
Michelle A.
Really revives thirsty hair, great for color treated hair as well. I would definitely buy again and recommend.
Mary L.
Jamesville, NC
Makes your hair super soft and makes your coloring last MUCH longer than if you just used the generic shampoo.
Tamara C.
Haymarket, VA
This product is amazing , my hair looks better after I used this , I will totally recommend this product
Erika A.
Very good, leaves my hair very soft and shiny!! I would recommend this to everyone with thicker hair.
Mayghan C.
This shampoo is the best thing I've ever put in my hair! It makes my hair smell great and adds volume.
Kemikal L.
Monongahela, PA
Keeps color fresh for a while longer than normal shampoo would. Definitely recommend for daily use!
Rachel M.
Cranston, RI
Awesome ,love it, the fragrance that is left is so good. Nothing beats thus shampoo, love it
Veronika C.
Warrensburg, MO
This shampoo is great! I love how my hair feels after using, and the fragrance is awesome!
Angelina R.
Tucson
I like it but not as much so yeah I feeled like it would be better if I got my hair done