BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL #30 in Scalp Treatments

Volume Elevation transforms fine, limp hair into vivacious, voluminous styles with lift, structure and sheer shine. Melting serum-gel texture provides fluid brush glide customized for styling fine, fragile or overprocessed hair. . see more...

Darby S.
I have this and the mousse and they both are so amazing I can't stress it enough. They can give even the flattest of hair volume & bounce! I noticed that they also helped add to my curls/waves so I use them alone alot and it give me big waves! They smell really good kind of masculine, almost like cologne but not it creates depth, texture, volume, waves, and holds in place without being sticky or clumping! This is something I will most definitely be keeping around for quite awhile! I don't think I can think of anything wrong with this product!
Tori K.
Farmville , VA
I use this along with my detangler while my hair is still wet, and I'm freshly out of the shower. I bought it on a whim, because L'Oreal is one of my favorite drug store brands of all time. I was honestly shocked about how well it did, for how cheap it was. I have a short bob cut, so volume is important, and it gave me that added fluff it needs.
Tina L.
I really like this L'Oreal product I deal with thin hair and need the extra volume its so easy to use I was really surprised and the price is just right it gives me what I need and adds great volume to my hair I am very satisfied with this product and plan on using it for now on
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This product is perfect. It adds so much texture to your hair and leaves it smooth and easy to work with. I highly recommend this product. Ask your local hair dresser about it and very a free testing sample and see how much you like it and purchase it. I absolutely love it.
Jailine D.
This product is excellent gives my hair a soft texture at the same time manageable to be able to do any hairstyle, what I love most about this product is that there are no limits for the shape or texture of your hair, I recommend a hundred excellent product.
Jenna L.
Boston, MA
This product gives my hair amazing volume! The product is affordable, effective and smells AMAZING. My hair can be dry and flat, so this product is super helpful for me. It is effective and worth a chance! I would definitely buy again!
lanell y.
Hudson, FL
Personally i think that this product would have worked better if my hair was shorter, I do have very long hair. It is a very easy to use product with easy instructions. This product is used to add volume to your hair. As i stated i think this product would have worked much better had i had shorter hair.
Brittany E.
Georgetown, DE
I have very fine hair and this did an amazing job at giving me lots of volume. This is my go to along with my catwalk volumizing spray so I can have naturally looking full hair. I will definitely be purchasing again
Abegail L.
I am so inlove with this product! It's kind of pricey but I swear it's all worth it. My hair is dry and I love how this product goes onto the roots of my hair, adding up texture and volume on it. Go get it NOW X
Kimberly S.
This works great on my hair! I have thin hair and when I put it in my hair it makes it look like I have thicker hair . It helps frizz and makes your hair look fuller! Yes I will buy it again. I recommend it .