BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Designed for normal-to-thick, and slightly to-moderately sensitized hair. It nourishes and protects the hair fiber, making hair supple and silky, while instantly detangling. Protects the radiance of your color longer.0 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
This has helpped my hair stay the color i dyed it in between washes, because some hair dyes make your hair color fade easily and sometimes you are forced to wash it under cold water so it does not fade at all. This stuff is nice and cheap with a pump.
Brit B.
LOREAL PROF. SERIES EXPERT VITAMINO COLOR CONDIT. was the only conditioner that worked for me! Left my hair feeling soft and very thick compared to suave. I highly recommend this product if you want silky and smooth hair after shampooing your hair thoroughly.
Evangelina P.
I have thick coarse hair wasn't a fan thought it was also a little bit pricey for my taste it left my hair okay not to bad but didn't really make it smooth or silly or even moisturizes idk maybe my hairs just shot
Billie D.
Very satisfied with this product. It leaves your hair soft and manageable. It helps keep the hair color in longing and helps against fading of the dye hair color. Will be buying this again.
Sequoiajo  B.
Victorville , CA
I love this product . It's really good . Must try. I only use certain type of conditioners only because I need a effective and quality product and this product is at the top of my list .
Katie L.
Roselle, IL
Smells great...not overwhelming but just enough to get compliments. They offered these at the salon I go to so you know they're good quality.
Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
I used this for awhile I thought it worked pretty well though I don't see it around much anymore but when I do I'll have to get it again
Marissa W.
Saint Cloud, MN
I love this facial clenser! The scrubbing pad that comes with it is great and the cleanser doesn't dry out my face, I love it!
Claire W.
Knoxville, TN
Love! This stuff really works. Go to product. Doesn't make my hair greasy, which is an issue with some conditioners for me.
DONNA V.
Love Loreal and their products this conditioner leaves my hair very soft and easy too comb thru