L'oreal Professional Series Expert Absolute Repair Lipidium Shampoo for Unisex uploaded by Fátima M.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Serie Expert Absolut Repair Lipidium Shampoo was launched by the design house of L'Oreal Professional. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Michaela R.
louisville
Smells great. Nice leathering. Smooths hair, reduced frizzies protects colors nice bottle and pump easy to use
janiette leidy H.
Is magnificent leaves a natural moisturizing and shine in the hair and its smell is wonderful I recommend them
Jennifer A.
Miami, Fl
Fantastic repair serum shampoo for damaged hair that's been dyed or over processed. I recommend this product!
Yisel A.
Makes my scalp oily for some reason. But it smells super amazing! I do like the fact that it's unisex.
Melissa H.
Jenkintown, PA
My hairdresser recommended this line to me and now it's all I use on my hair I really like it
Donut H.
I won't use this everyday, cause it dries out my scalp but every other day, it makes my hair really soft, it's for blonde hair, but I still use it. My mom has blonde hair and she uses it everyday, it works really well on her hair.
Fátima M.
Pueblo Libre, Perú
I love L'ORÉAL PARIS because repair the hair and visibly transformed.
I recommend this product 100% because my hair It feels more resistant,soft and looks more shiny, as though repaired.

Amor L'ORÉAL PARIS porque repara visiblemente mi cabello.
Yo recomiendo este producto al 100% porque deja mi cabello más resistente,suave y brillante.
Vikiana P.
This shampoo I found out in a beauty salon. It's great for when you want a specific and special shampoos. Leaves hair unalloyed and quite smooth. soft and pleasant aroma.
Rox R.
Ayuda muy bien para el cabello maltratado y mas si sufres de puntas abiertas o resecas sirve si tu cabello esta muy procesado a químicos como son los tintes
erika s.
ja falei , uso muito e amo muito a marca , ela é otima .. uso anos tambem , sao umas das maracas que ouço falar desde pequena