BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

L'Oreal Professional Paris Tecni Art Volume Lift Spray-Mousse is a unique foam spray which will help you to create express volume at your roots without weighing down your lengths. LOral Professionnel tecni. art Volume Lift Spray gives your hair flexibility, volume and a very natural hold. LOral Professionnel tecni. art Volume Lift Spray Creates volume with movement, resulting in natural looking hair with a fantastic lively style. see more...

Amanda W.
This mouse worked okay for me. I believe I paid around $13 for this at the drugstore. I applied this to my hair while it was still damp and then used a blow dryer to dry my hair. It did give me more noticeable volume (my hair is pretty thin) which I loved. Overall I would say this is a pretty good product.
Lori T.
Ventura, CA
I have naturally curly hair so when I'm on the go i love to do the wash and go with my hair. I towel dry then scrunch my hair with this mousse it helps lock my curls without frizz and then I'm good to go! It works good and its priced right.
Sobia A.
The mousse is good. Gives the hair volume. You just have to make sure that you blow dry your hair with the mousse on while its damp.
Jamiya B.
Harrisburg, PA
Great for after you have styled your hair and you want to keep and hold the style all day long with everything your doing that day.
Jaspe D.
Quincy, IL
Expensive for a drugstore brand. works no different than any other hairspray or mouse.
Kaitie F.
Cayce, SC
Works pretty good but I prefer other products. Can buy at most drug stores.
Donizeti d.
Otimos produtos, ajudam muito no dia a dia e amo de paixa utilizar essa marca e super recommendo a todos que ainda nao conhecem usem e voces nao vao se arrepender
humaira z.
It volumes the hair up like crazy. its a wonderful product but i don't like the smell. it puts me off. and as it lasts i don't like to use it
Sara R.
Amazing this product is amazing for bringing softness and shine to a dry brittle hair.... it is really amazin love it.