L'Oréal Professional Serie Expert Sensi Balance Shampoo - 8.45 oz uploaded by member-68e6af235L'Oréal Professional Serie Expert Sensi Balance Shampoo - 8.45 oz uploaded by member-68e6af235L'Oréal Professional Serie Expert Sensi Balance Shampoo - 8.45 oz uploaded by leidy katerine R.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Reeny S.
Coralville, IA
I would say that this shampoo has helped me in more ways than one but, at least I would say that, if you use it to much or to often my hair would just get super oily afterwards. But in the beginning it helped my hair a lot. So overal I would say that it's a pretty good product; it's not perfect, but then again what is? This is a good product and I would recommend it!
Miriam G.
Elmhurst, IL
I have tried about every brand of swim shampoo there is (I swim laps 6 days a week) and this is as good as any and better then most. I do use a much stronger conditioner most days as I have extremely dry very curly hair, but no other shampoo I have used is better at removing chlorine then this one, and it is so cheap.
Madi W.
Holland , PA
Works so well. This is my holy grail product. I recommend this product to everyoneeeeee. Its good prices and it works well. Its so effective, my mom bough this for me 1 year ago and its a repurchase of mine. Its also so gentile on your hair, no knots at all
sophia b.
Amazing. i love this. my hair went from frizzy all of the time to shiny and sleek. I got mine at walmart, best decison ive made.i would def recoomened this product to a friedn. I have frizzy thick, red hair and it was great/ so yeah. in loveeeeeee
Sonalee V.
Orangeburg, NY
This is a great shampoo and brings a great amount of volume to your hair. Is bit on pricey side but is def worthed.
Roxana G.
Dallas, TX
One of the best my hair used to be really dry and dead but thanks to this it's nice and soft I use it everyday !
katey  H.
Sugar Grove, IL
Not worth the extra money. I've found other shampoos that are equally effective and smell better
Ivellise O.
Samson, AL
Great stuff love all these products my hair always feels and look shiny very soft and manageable
Doreen C.
I don't use none of them I don't use none of them I don't use none of them I don't use none of them
ana h.
Austin, TX
Shampoo leaves your hair perfect and moisturizes it it smells wonderful and controls frizz also