L'Oréal Professional Serie Expert Absolute Repair Masque uploaded by Ashlyn H.

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Damaged Hair No More Treat your damaged hair with a restorative masque that will start working right away to undo the damage done. L'Oreal Professional Serie Expert Absolute Repair Masque treats hair that has lost structure and strength, back to its healthier and stronger state. Let not damaged hair worry you anymore. Adds structure, volume and strength to your hair Rinses clean; immediately visible results Never tested on animals Strength, shine and health of your hair, all are revitalized, presenting a more beautiful you to the world. Just for you: Very damaged hairA Closer Look: L'Oreal Professional Serie Expert Absolute Repair Masque has Neofibrine which is a complex combination of bio-mimetic ceramide, a shine perfecting agent and a UV filter for hair. It provides intensive treatment to dry and damaged hair, helping them to be put back into a path of quick recovery. You Won't Find: Harmful chemical ingredients Get Started: Apply and massage into shampooed and towel-dried hair. Leave for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately. see more...

• Just bought this product! Any tips on usage? 1 Answers
  • My hair is chemically damaged. It's long and thick. Will ...5 Answers
Alex C.
 I am on my second or third jar and love this product !  This is my go to after I have had an extensive coloring. I noticed that my hair is soft and shiny after use.  I have used this in conjunction with hair growth products and noticed that it speeds up the process!  It smells good and it does not make a mess!
Ashlyn H.
Harvey, LA
Im a hairdresser and this is the only brand that we use and sell at our salon and I absolutely LOVE the professional line! This mask is amazing for dry damaged hair, doesn’t leave it feeling greasy after and has a ton of shine! Follow my hair account if you’d like to see more, @amhhair
Alana Y.
Los Angeles, CA
I've used this mask a couple of times, and I've found that it's effects don't hold up compared to other repair masks. I have long, bleached hair, and it seemed to make my hair more brittle after a few days. I would stick with coconut oil, it's cheaper, more natural, and works much better.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
This stuff last a really long time. I think mine was 16 ounces and it wasn't cheap but it was so worth it. It smells kind of like a banana and is really thick. It's probably the thickest deep conditioner I've ever used actually. It makes my hair so soft and shiny. I love it!
Erika E.
Lorwal é sempre loreal, uma mascara boa, meu cabelo é loiro entao eu acho que vake super a pena comprar, indico sim.. mas geralmente o que a loreal faz sempre é bom, deixa os cabelos macios e brilhosos, oara uma maior revitalizacao eu uso bepantol junto
Michelle A.
I liked this product I had damaged hair and this helped me repair it. I used it twice a week and I didn't need anymore of the product once I ran out. This product made my hair smooth and shiny also smells great.
Ryann C.
This is my second time receiving the mask. I absolutely love the product. I first bought it when I colored my hair for the first time and was nervous my hair would dry out because it is so thick. This worked like a charm. Smells great and it left my hair feeling refreshed and clean.
Melanie L.
Centerville, GA
This mask is the most moisturizing and luxurious masks I've ever used. I just love the softness and fullness it gives my hair. I never let myself run out!
Ashlee B.
Butler, MO
This mask is fantastic and a great price. My hair is really dry and the ends are damage but after using the mask my hair feels amazing.
Janette R.
Riverview, FL
I really like this product.. It left my hair feeling super soft and looking very shiny. I got lots of good compliments from people.
Megan W.
My hair is chemically damaged. It's long and thick. Will this give fast great results?
Victoria C.
Dundas, ON
Just bought this product! Any tips on usage?