L'Oréal Professional - Mythic Oils L'Oréal Mythic Oil Nourishing Shampoo (For All Hair Types) 750ml/25.4oz

A lightweight intensely nourishing shampoo Helps balance hair's natural oil levels by gently cleansing & reducing oil at the root Formulated with Argan Oil rich in Vitamin E & Omega 3 oils Rapidly dissolves into hair to deeply nourish hair & provide lightweight control Contains Cotton Seed Oil to add moisture & ultimate softness to hair Leaves hair sleek lustrous & manageable Perfect for all hair types Paraben-free see more...

Andrea O.
L'Oreal Mythic shampoo and conditioner are made from argan oil, which is rich in vitamin E and Omega 3 oils that easily absorbs into the hair to nourish deeply and provide control. Cotton seed oil is all natural, adds nourishment and extreme softness to the hair for a weightless finish. I have long used the full line and feja my hair with a hydrated, soft and extra shiny feeling. I have been wearing this time a week, it is not heavy and it does not leave my hair greasy. My new favorite for sure.
L'Oreal Mythic Oil Nourishing Masque (For All Hair Types) - 500ml/16.9oz L'Oréal Professionnel Mythic Rich Oil
Alexandra C.
Loooovee this shampoo. Has an amazing smell and there's seriously so much of it in the bottle, I only ever buy more after a matter of months has gone by. Leaves the hair feeling very soft and smooth, and smelling amazing
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
I purchased this shampoo after hearing great reviews from beauty bloggers that swear by this product. All that hype is true, this shampoo did a wonderful job at controlling my long, thick, frizzy 2C hair. After shampooing, my hair is super shiny, soft and helps manage tangles. The smell is also wonderful, not overpowering and lingers all day. I would definitely recommend this shampoo for most hair types. The exclusion being fine hair, which might make it limp and oily.
Ashton H.
Saint Louis, MO
This stuff is bomb! I got a sample of it in a birch box and immediately went out to buy the full size. Never has my hair felt softer and smoothr. It's a bit on the pricier side for a drugstore brand but I feel it's worth it. Plus you can't beat the smell; it smells divine!
Janelle R.
I got a travel size bottle of this in my birchbox for December and have been incredibly impressed. Cleans hair well, doesn't irritate my uber sensitive scalp, and most of all, it makes my hair amazingly soft, smooth and shiny! It has a soft old school shampoo scent.
Virginia R.
This mythic oil shampoo is the bomb it's for all hair type and helps your hair to become healthy i use it for my dry scalp the scent is amazing and the consistency is silky Iam so satisfied with this product it's affordable to get and it lasts you quite a few weeks i recommend it to other people
Pamela C.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
I use all the products of the Mythic Oil and it's amazing! It lets your hair silk, soft, shiny and with volume. The hair feels healthy and it repairs damage. One of the best hairlines, I love it.
Kari B.
I love the L'Oréal professional line! My sister works at a salon and they sell this (in a smaller version.) Mythic Oil is amazing in all forms! I love this shampoo because it makes my hair feel amazing and clean and smooth!
michelle w.
I love this shampoo first of all it's not expensive and second it works good,makes my hair smell good and nourishes it at the same time great product
Justine A.
This is a great moisturizing shampoo. It leaves my hair soft and clean. This was the first product that I tried from the Loreal Professionnel line.