L'Oreal Professional Inoa Unisex Hair Color, # 6.66 Dark Extra Deep Red Blonde, 2 Ounce

BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

Leaves hair soft and smooth. Hair looks younger and feels healthier, while pre-blended shades make application quick and easy. For all hair types. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marialena A.
Fort Bragg
Amazing color !!!!! I always get the results I want and the color lasts at least a month. Don’t have any issues with not getting the color I want. The directions make it super easy to mix. The only other alternative would have to be Loreal Color Highlights
riz z.
Flushing, NY
I simply love hair colours and trust me when I say that I have tried the latest hair colour products or services be it at home or at a salon within weeks of launch. The results have been variegated, sometimes good and sometimes bad. In all this the victim has been my hair – turning dry, frizzy, damaged, and even greasy by turn. So when I heard about INOA, which claimed to retain your texture even as it gives you better results, I decided to try it out.
Harout T.
Really like this product for when I want to keep the grays out of my hair. Helps make me feel young again and I recommend this product to others.
patricia f.
Tintura muito boa , colore sem estragar os fios , o creme sempre sela bem a cutícula vale. Apena investir nessa tintura , uso a 10 anos
Hayley k.
Minerva , OH
Great product ! can’t go wrong with it . Affordable and does the job . Definitely recommend!
Natasha B.
E Rutherford, NJ
Really good product to color hair I liked it I would recommmend it and a nice color also
Milke A.
Manizales, caldas
Acaso alguien ha usado este color?