L'Oreal Professional Absolut Repair Cellular Lactic Acid Conditioner for Unisex, 25.4 Ounce [25.4 oz.]

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instantly conditions damaged hair and leaves hair feeling stronger, more supple and looking shiny as if transformed.

It leaves hair feel stronger; It leaves hair more supple; It provides shiny look to hair

Cady S.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: Target
Made my thick hair silky and smooth for sure! Plus I like the smell. I used it once and didn’t purchase it after I used the bottle. I’ve had others I enjoy more.
Kara A.
Grand Rivers, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
After a few uses I could tell a difference in the softness of my hair. I love that loreal makes top quality products affordable for everyone.