L'Oreal Pro Glow Powder - 0.31 oz. uploaded by Jillian A.L'Oreal Pro Glow Powder - 0.31 oz. uploaded by Jillian A.L'Oreal Pro Glow Powder - 0.31 oz. uploaded by Tammy M.

BY SKINCEUTICALS

Lasting glow finish Built-in highlighter Subtle highlight or all over glow Discover a pro-inspired powder that provides a lasting glow finish. Skin is left feeling smooth, soft and even…never cakey, never shiny. Buff onto skin for a subtle glow, or build highlight onto key features. Made in USA see more...

Jillian A.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Review for: Nude Beige
This creamy pressed powder has half powder and the other half is an illuminated glowy side so when you mix them together it leaves your skin with a glowing finish. Or you can use just the powder half if you want a more soft matte look. It comes with a sponge applicator to apply however I use a powder brush. This is great to throw in your bag for touch ups.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Review for: Nude Beige
I am really impressed by the whole L'Oréal Infallible line. I find mostly all products performed way better than I thought. I LOVE the pro-glow foundation so I HAD to purchase this demi glow powder. I really like that this powder is divided in two. One side is glittery while the other is normal powder. It gives you the option to either finish with a normal finish or one with a glow. I purchased most of the products from this line at Walmart and they were very affordable. I would recommend this.