BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

New colour refresher, now included in your hair colour box.

Keep your day 1- colour luminoisity. Preference, the true gold standard of fade defying luminous colour and beautiful grey coverage, now includes, for the first time, a colour refresher that delivers day 1 colour luminosity. Our new colour refresher is infused with powerful pigments in a conditioning base. It is specifically designed for red shades to keep your Superior Preference Infinia red luminous. Never looks dull, always revived before your next colour.

Directions:

Want to #Makeday1last? Use your colour refresher on the 2nd and 4th week after your first colour application. Following your shampoo, apply the refresher, leave in for 5 minutes, and rinse. It is recommended to use gloves during this process.

Kristine L.
Shows up really nice if you want like a red burgundy on dark har. It depends on your hair color if you have dark hair it will show up as a dark red but if you have medium brown to blonde its more likely to lift to a brighter red. However it is hard to maintain red hair because in two weeks or so it fades easily.
Widli P.
Bronx, NY
To be honest, these are very nice at first, but over time the hair will lose its color and shine. Do not mistreat your hair a lot but if they used it they should use it would be monthly if they really want a permanent color.
Nicole S.
Saint louis, MO
The package is nice looking. Inside contents were easy to use and figure out what was what. It had a pretty strong smell to me. Color turned out not as I expected but was ok.
ryan s.
pensacola
I really hope I get some of this in the mail I die my hair a lot and I don’t really have a car to go and buy some from the store so I’m really hoping I get some in the mail and this product is the bestttt
destiny v.
Harlingen, TX
So first off I love coloring my hair and I always tend to use the L’Oréal brand because it’s so pigmented and amazing. I love the color variations that they have and I recommend you buy this. The color never disappoints me and is beautiful once you see the outcome of it.
Ashley E.
Greenwood South Carolina
I had a 50/50 reaction with product it I didn’t love it right away, but once the color faded out to what I wanted it to be then I loved it. It’s easy instructions and comes with everything you would need!
Alexandra M.
Kalamazoo , MI
When I decided to go red I choose this hair paint. It did dye it. It was easy to use and and easy to follow the directions. I loved the color how it looked on my hair. The only thing I didnt like was that it washed off a lot. So by the 3rd week I had to go buy another one.
Hannah S.
Johnstown
I did not purchase this particular color but compared to alternatives I’ve found this is the best brand price and color wise. The color I purchased came out better than I expected and I will definitely continue to use this brand for future colors.
Sandra Q.
Las Vegas
I just love how well works It covers very well the previous color that I had I love the rinsing that comes in the box it leaves your hair soft when you dry your hair it’s so bright the color love it!
SIMPLY B.
I used this to dye my hair red one time. I mixed it in with another color. I wasn’t going for a bright red but it was a dark red color. I didn’t really get the color I wanted but I was satisfied.
Nicole V.
Windsor, ON
I wonder what is the best shampoo amd conditioner to use when you have dyed hair. I am tired of watching my beautiful red colour go down the drain?
April M.
Kingston, ON
I am about to use this for the first time for my #Influenster campaign! Is the colour rich? Natural-looking?
Lauren W.
Winnipeg, MB
For the campaign badge, you need to write a review on Amazon and the link still isn't available and it's been 2 weeks... I'm worried about the campaign ending and not being able to get this badge because the product isn't on Amazon for review yet..
Dawn K.
Kamloops
The 5 RA color changed in the last 6 months. The reason I ask is that It looks the same but I am getting different results on my hair.  I now have several colors on my hair with the roots too red.  I know that there is a difference in dying grey hair roots but there is no way my hair has changed that much in 6 months. Is there a mahogany color which is a bit darker ie 6RA?
Lindsey C.
Henderson
I have dark blonde hair color and want to get this color for free should I try it or a different color product