BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

New colour refresher, now included in your hair colour box.

Keep your day 1- colour luminoisity. Preference, the true gold standard of fade defying luminous colour and beautiful grey coverage, now includes, for the first time, a colour refresher that delivers day 1 colour luminosity. Our new colour refresher is infused with powerful pigments in a conditioning base. It is specifically designed for red shades to keep your Superior Preference Infinia red luminous. Never looks dull, always revived before your next colour.

Directions:

Want to #Makeday1last? Use your colour refresher on the 2nd and 4th week after your first colour application. Following your shampoo, apply the refresher, leave in for 5 minutes, and rinse. It is recommended to use gloves during this process.

• I have dark blonde hair color and want to get thi... Be the first to answer!
  • I wonder what is the best shampoo amd conditioner to use when you...2 Answers
  • For the campaign badge, you need to write a review on Amazon and ...3 Answers
Wildi P.
Bronx, NY
To be honest, these are very nice at first, but over time the hair will lose its color and shine. Do not mistreat your hair a lot but if they used it they should use it would be monthly if they really want a permanent color.
Nicole S.
Saint louis, MO
The package is nice looking. Inside contents were easy to use and figure out what was what. It had a pretty strong smell to me. Color turned out not as I expected but was ok.
SIMPLY B.
I used this to dye my hair red one time. I mixed it in with another color. I wasn’t going for a bright red but it was a dark red color. I didn’t really get the color I wanted but I was satisfied.
Ashley E.
Greenwood South Carolina
I had a 50/50 reaction with product it I didn’t love it right away, but once the color faded out to what I wanted it to be then I loved it. It’s easy instructions and comes with everything you would need!
Alexandra M.
San Antonio, TX
When I decided to go red I choose this hair paint. It did dye it. It was easy to use and and easy to follow the directions. I loved the color how it looked on my hair. The only thing I didnt like was that it washed off a lot. So by the 3rd week I had to go buy another one.
Lindsey C.
Henderson
I want this hair color for free because I never tried reds box and have always been courteous about it's so pretty good bright and I love it's not drying like friea yes always I love perfernce L'Oréal I would recommend it for anyone interested in
Mary-Kate M.
Guthrie, OK
Does the job but doesn't keep my hair as brilliantly red like I'd like. However even though it does fade into something that was a red, I get many compliments
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
I used this brand multiple times. I like how shiny and soft it left my hair after dying. I also liked the red this color gave my dark hair!
Emily C.
Oak Hills, CA
I have very thick hair so I had to buy two boxes but the color came out just like I wanted. Color was even and not patchy and vilbrant.
Morgan A.
Titusville
This was great, matched my hair perfectly and helped keep my roots in check. The dark red is a beautiful color.
April M.
Kingston, ON
I am about to use this for the first time for my #Influenster campaign! Is the colour rich? Natural-looking?
Lauren W.
Winnipeg, MB
For the campaign badge, you need to write a review on Amazon and the link still isn't available and it's been 2 weeks... I'm worried about the campaign ending and not being able to get this badge because the product isn't on Amazon for review yet..
Nicole V.
Windsor, ON
I wonder what is the best shampoo amd conditioner to use when you have dyed hair. I am tired of watching my beautiful red colour go down the drain?
Lindsey C.
Henderson
I have dark blonde hair color and want to get this color for free should I try it or a different color product