BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

New colour refresher, now included in your hair colour box.

Keep your day 1- colour luminoisity. Preference, the true gold standard of fade defying luminous colour and beautiful grey coverage, now includes, for the first time, a colour refresher that delivers day 1 colour luminosity. Our new colour refresher is infused with powerful pigments in a conditioning base. It is specifically designed for black shades to keep your Superior Preference Infinia black luminous. Never looks dull, always revived before your next colour.

Directions:

Want to #Makeday1last? Use your colour refresher on the 2nd and 4th week after your first colour application. Following your shampoo, apply the refresher, leave in for 5 minutes, and rinse. It is recommended to use gloves during this process.

• I am interested in knowing more about the colour refreshe...1 Answers
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA
Such a waste of money. The color did nothing to my hair. Me and my sister dyed our hair and it left a tint and after about 2 showers it was basically gone. I was expecting a black or at least blue black but nothing. My hair is brown and it should have been easy but no. By the way I’ve died my hair before and the color would stay on but this brand just doesn’t work for me I guess.
Marisa W.
Great!!!! It dyed my hair a really dark color, the pros are it does what it says, the cons are if your not careful and get it somewhere, it’s stained a really dark black, like your skin. Yes, this happens in all dyes, but because of the intensity of the black, it lasts longer and looks darker.
Brittney C.
Buckeye, AZ
The color unfortunanly bled out of my hair week 2, I went swimming and all of a sudden my hair was a dull brown color and kept bleeding till my hair looked like a hot mess, I have never had that happen before I was really sad.
Leanne N.
This stuff was better than expected. I threw it over my hair that was already black just to refresh the color and touch up the roots. Not the best but it got the job done. If you’re looking for a cheap dye I’d go for it.
Rita M.
Lathrop , CA
My go to product when I just want to dye my hair all black , easy to use easy instructions, the color comes out perfect , it works good for a box dye I recommend to whoever wants to do a quick hair dye .
Manny E.
Bakersfield
I had gray hair for a while and wanted to go back to black hair. This worked great took about 30-40 mins to get my hair back to black and it was really easy to use. I can see myself buying it again
Kristine C.
Nashville , TN
I use this so much because i use to dye my hair all kinds of color and now here I am trying to getit back to original, and this product did such a great job! Never regret getting this because I just love it
Kat C.
Used this hair dyed like 4 months ago and it was great my hair got the color really good and it hasn’t faded as much as I thought that it would’ve it’s affordable I was super satisfied with the results.
Dority M.
Utica, NY
Initially wanted a jet back color but couldn’t find it at the store but this work fine. I’ll say the color last about 2 months. I used it on a wig I made. It’s easy to use and for what it does I think it’s worth it.
Ashley S.
Torrance, CA
This is a very good hair dye if you’re looking for something easy access. I purchased mine at target for a budget friendly price. Color came out as expected and was super easy to use.
I am interested in knowing more about the colour refresher. How is it different than the hair colour itself? Is it a toner? Does it stain surfaces the same way a colour might stain surfaces?