Hair CareHair ColorL'Oréal Paris
L’Oréal Preference Infinia 1N Deep Black

L’Oréal Preference Infinia 1N Deep Black

New colour refresher, now included in your hair colour box.

Keep your day 1- colour luminoisity. Preference, the true gold standard of fade defying luminous colour and beautiful grey coverage, now includes, for the first time, a colour refresher that delivers day 1 colour luminosity. Our new colour refresher is infused with powerful pigments in a conditioning base. It is specifically designed for black shades to keep your Superior Preference Infinia black luminous. Never looks dull, always revived before your next colour.

Directions:

Want to #Makeday1last? Use your colour refresher on the 2nd and 4th week after your first colour application. Following your shampoo, apply the refresher, leave in for 5 minutes, and rinse. It is recommended to use gloves during this process.

Start your review of L’Oréal Preference Infinia 1N Deep Black!
How would you rate this product?
Lileidy D.
L’Oréal Preference Infinia 1N Deep Black uploaded by Lileidy D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Es un excelente producto. El color permanece por mucho tiempo y me cuida mi cabello.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
1,986 reviews
L’Oréal Preference Infinia 1N Deep Black uploaded by krystal H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this color from L’Oreal. Great coverage. Goes on easily. Covers gray. Long lasting fade resistant
Caitlyn M.
McMinnville, TN
L’Oréal Preference Infinia 1N Deep Black uploaded by Caitlyn M.
Makes a beautiful, rich black. Doesn't look dull or faded, has some "built in" highlights to give you depth. I have my hair half white and half ( this) black and it looks fantastic
Zoee S.
Old Hickory, TN
Works fine and does what it says but the staining is awful and it’s not good for your hair.
Joanna P.
1,111 reviews
I love L’Oréal hair products and I especially like this hair dye it last long and leaves your soft and shiny. I’ve tried other hair dyes but the don’t compare to this brand. I am definitely satisfied with this product and I recommend it.
zulema A.
Rockford, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Es un producto de buena calidad, cubre las canas sin ningún problema. Su olor no es tan fuerte como otras marcas. El tinte permanece bastante tiempo en el cabello. El resultado es un color parejo con brillo y suavidad. Lo compraría siempre si no fuera un producto un poco más caro que los demás .
Nichole D.
Marquette, MI
Loreal is my go to brand for hair dye. It works the best for my hair, not sure why, but it does. Ive dyed my hair black a few times. I might just do it again!
Tracii B.
Gaithersburg, MD
L’Oréal Preference Infinia 1N Deep Black uploaded by Tracii B.
I personally love to color my hair often but when I use L’Oréal products. I feel I always get what I’m going for . I don’t think much has to be improved for this hair coloring but I would differently buy it again .
Viviana R.
L’Oréal Preference Infinia 1N Deep Black uploaded by Viviana R.
i love this product comes pefect pack and the color you get it just like the one in the picture i really love it. This product dont have nothing to chsnge its just perfect a d i want to buy it again i love the way it lived my hair color radiant and silky.
Luanda Q.
Framingham, MA
L’Oréal Preference Infinia 1N Deep Black uploaded by Luanda Q.
Good hair coverage, even gray! Soft and nourished hair Easy to use what I didn't like: I found the smell unbearable The formulation was too liquid
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Diana I.