Add a Photo

Buy L'Oreal Eye Creams - L'Oreal Plenitude RevitaLift Eye Cream 15ml/0.5oz
Photos (10)
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
Sept. 29, 2016, 1:34 p.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Plenitude RevitaLift Eye Cream
L'Oreal is one of those brand names that have always had an excellent reputation in beauty products and when it comes to eye creams, I can always trust L'Oreal. I have used the L'Oreal Collagen Micro-Pulse total eye correction system with great success (see my other reviews) and I use this L'Oreal Revitalift eye cream with the Micro-Pulse from their other eye product. This cream is completely absorbed, and a very small amount (a dab) goes a long way. Using the Micro-Pulse with this eye cream twice a day, for 3 months has diminished those dark under eye circles and has really tightened those under eye bags. My eyes are brighter and tighter that I now wear less eye make-up other than mascara. However, my favorite reason (other than looking great), is that L'Oreal eye products never sting, burn or irritate my eyes.
Jarwin P.
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl
Dec. 4, 2016, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Plenitude RevitaLift Eye Cream
I have used this daily as instructed on the package. It has made a difference around my eyes. I am so please with L'Oréal RevitaLift that I can't say enough good about it. It does what it says if you are faithful with using it. I encourage anyone that needs some help around your eyes to get this product!!! Thank you so much for the opportunity to use L'Oréal and be able to share it's awesomeness with everyone!!!! You can see from the first picture on the bottom of this collage what my skin looked like before using the products. The top two are from 4 weeks of use. I am totally excited with my results. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Heaven S.
Heaven S.
Desoto, TX
Nov. 10, 2016, 10 a.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Plenitude RevitaLift Eye Cream
It's always a great idea to use and eye cream being that the skin around our eyes need special attention. I am a 20-something female who never knew the benefits in prevention and this L'oreal Revitalift Eye-cream does just that for me. I use it twice daily, in the morning and before I go to bed. I notice when I wake up in the morning my eyes look more hydrated and less tired. It's my coffee without the caffeine.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Atlanta, GA
Nov. 9, 2016, 5:24 p.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Plenitude RevitaLift Eye Cream
I liked the product - the texture of the cream was great. Went on easy and felt silky. I was not using it to treat wrinkles or fine lines as I am in my twenties, but thought why not use it as a preventative cream. That being said, I can't say it did work as there was not much for me to see improvement wise from what my eyes currently look like. But that also does not mean it's ineffective and not a good buy.
Nov. 8, 2016, 12:59 p.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Plenitude RevitaLift Eye Cream
I have used nothing else but this product for over a year, my mother recommended it. This removes the dark circles, feels extremely cool when applying, is not greasy, but moisturizes & keeps those lines in control .
I use it morning & night, can be put in fridge also for hour or (2) before if your eyes are puffy, works wonderfully for that !
It's perfect,
Kallen S.
Kallen S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Nov. 1, 2016, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Plenitude RevitaLift Eye Cream
I've liked a lot of L'Oreal's products before, so I was really excited to use the RevitaLift Eye Cream! However, I was only able to use it for about a week because the area around my eyes felt like they were burning and the skin was red and felt raw. The product stung my eyes. I wanted to like it but could not use it for more than a few days.
Katy C.
Katy C.
North Wales, PA
I haven't used this in a while, but I really enjoyed this when I did have it! It's nice and creamy, and makes my eye area feel hydrated. I think it's a good value for what you pay, considering some eye creams are so expensive. I'm always on the hunt for a good eye cream, but I would repurchase this again in the future
Ana B.
Ana B.
Nov. 21, 2016, 3:41 p.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Plenitude RevitaLift Eye Cream
I've never been disappointed in L'Oreal products. This is my first time using the product, and so far I feel like it has made a difference in the appearance of my eyes, in specific, the corners where I was noticing small lines. I would recommend this products to others who are starting to notice slight signs of agin.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Wausau, WI
Nov. 14, 2016, 6:14 a.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Plenitude RevitaLift Eye Cream
I am in my 20s, so I am using this more as a preventative measure in the future. I really like this eye cream. I suffer from dry, sensitive skin. This did not agitate my skin. It was really silky and went on really smoothly. I cannot tell the long term effects of this product, by I do plan on continuing to use it.
Chrissi C.
Chrissi C.
Ludowici, GA
Nov. 18, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: L'Oreal Plenitude RevitaLift Eye Cream
This cream was smooth and not oily. I used it twice a day and had seen results after about 7 weeks, but it seemed to stop after that. I may have to deep of wrinkles maybe for this type of product but felt it should have worked longer then it did. It may work for some one that has just began getting wrinkles.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
High Ridge, MO
Is this good for wrinkles and fine lines? If not, what product is?
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Leander
Does it help with puffy eyes?
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this remove puffiness? Or what does it do?
Monica M.
Monica M.
I'm looking to start investing in a good eye cream. Does this cream give visible, noticeable results?
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Maineville, OH
Used Clinique eye cream in the past, it ended up making the skin around my eyes really dry, has anyone had this happen with this eye cream?