Add a Photo

Photos (7)
REBECCA F.
REBECCA F.
Somerville, TN

I've had horrible /part Genetic problems/issues with Dark Spots & Bags under my eyes daily. Worse, if I'm tired, not enough sleep, sick etc. Dark spots, circles under eyes seem to sink in. I purchase from Macys, and yes purchasing from Macys is more Expensive.Sometime when I'm low on money I purchase this item from Walmart or from my local beauty supply store, like Sallys. Product works absolute wonders under my eyes.I put it on, lightly rub in, under eyes nightly before bed, and go to sleep. I awake not only feeling renewed and refreshed but my eyes when I wake look wonderful. No dark spots, no big dark circle bags etc. Works for about a full 24 hours. Use Nightly. I only use certain "Special Products"as I'm very PICKY. But with the Products I use..lets just say I'm 40 something, a woman doesn't want to tell her real age..40 something & not a single wrinkle,crows feet.line, Etc. Perfect complextion ,skin tone excellent etc. I go out in public with my son & sometimes people at Casinos etc. stop us, thinking I'm actually his girlfriend..too funny
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.

L'Oreal is one of those brand names that have always had an excellent reputation in beauty products and when it comes to eye creams, I can always trust L'Oreal. I have used the L'Oreal Collagen Micro-Pulse total eye correction system with great success (see my other reviews) and I use this L'Oreal Revitalift eye cream with the Micro-Pulse from their other eye product. This cream is completely absorbed, and a very small amount (a dab) goes a long way. Using the Micro-Pulse with this eye cream twice a day, for 3 months has diminished those dark under eye circles and has really tightened those under eye bags. My eyes are brighter and tighter that I now wear less eye make-up other than mascara. However, my favorite reason (other than looking great), is that L'Oreal eye products never sting, burn or irritate my eyes.
Esperanza N.
Esperanza N.

Hello, so my mom got gifted this eye cream for her birthday, and she didnt want to use it cuz she was using other stuff, she gave it to me to try and I have tried it for the past 4 months, and what I have to say is this:
First of all is a really moisturising cream, But if you Apply too much it could leave you feeling greasy...

I like it, but I don't love it, the only big downside is the packaging cuz, I personally am a ver clumsy girl so I tend to lose the plastic like cover that it comes under the cap, and that is a huge mistake with this cream cuz it tends to become like a gel, just like mayo turns if you let it open, sooo if you buy this please be careful with the cover, but on and on is a good product and if you wanted to tried it you could, well that's all, bye bye see you in another post 💁🏼
Jarwin P.
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl

I have used this daily as instructed on the package. It has made a difference around my eyes. I am so please with L'Oréal RevitaLift that I can't say enough good about it. It does what it says if you are faithful with using it. I encourage anyone that needs some help around your eyes to get this product!!! Thank you so much for the opportunity to use L'Oréal and be able to share it's awesomeness with everyone!!!! You can see from the first picture on the bottom of this collage what my skin looked like before using the products. The top two are from 4 weeks of use. I am totally excited with my results. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Paola C.
Paola C.

I used to purchase expensive eye creams from Department Stores.  They helped in the prevention of fine lines around the eyes.  I decided about four years ago to buy L'Oreal's eye cream to save money.  It is a very good product and certainly more economical than the "fancy" creams that are overpriced.  I like the feel of the product when applied.  A little amount is all that is needed.  It is not greasy and does not smear my eyeliner.  It does not sting nor irritate as some creams do when several hours have passed after applying.  It works in preventing new wrinkles.  I am 57 years old and everyone tells me I look great for my age, especially in the eye area.
Denis G.
Denis G.
Glen Cove, NY

Jenny S.
Jenny S.

I have around 9 eye creams, 3 are on the higher end, and out of all of them, this is the one, I end up reaching for the most. It absorbs well, moisturizes, lays well under makeup, lightweight, creamy, feels great under my eyes, and does not irritate my eyes. This is my favorite eye cream, I absolutely love it. When I put this on at night, in the morning, my eyes looks so much better, I can see a difference. During the day, it absorbs so fast and well, and makeup sits well over it. It performs better than the others I have. I totally recommend it.
Ganna I.
Ganna I.
New Castle, Delaware

I don't have problems with eye wrinkles cause of my age. But I want to share my mom's experience of using Loreal RevitaLify Eye Cream. It was my gift to her to last her birtday. She is not fond of using much skin care cosmetic, so almost I pushed her to try this cream. And you cant imagine how much surprised she was after 2 month of using it! All her friends noticed how more fresh and young her eyes became to look. Mom uses this cream twice per day and it really gave an affect! I'm sure after some time we will see more results ))
Eszter R.
Eszter R.

Even with all of the options for eye creams, I always go back to this one. It's priced well and works well. I've tried others with all sorts of bells and whistles and promises. But at the end of the day, they do the same thing as this stuff, and this is half the price. I use it every time I wash my face. A little bit goes a long way. It spreads easily and absorbs fast leaving no sticky feeling or smell. I use this first, then moisturize the rest of my face, and by the time I'm done I can apply makeup no problem.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

I've been loving this stuff!  I bought it because I noticed that my under eye area needed some love.  I'm glad that I picked up this stuff!  I've only been using it a week and I have noticed a significant difference!  My under eyes feel a lot more hydrated and my make up goes on even better after using it!  It's not harsh at all, which I really appreciate because I have pretty sensitive skin.  I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive, yet effective, eye cream!
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this remove puffiness? Or what does it do?
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Maineville, OH

Used Clinique eye cream in the past, it ended up making the skin around my eyes really dry, has anyone had this happen with this eye cream?
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
High Ridge, MO

Is this good for wrinkles and fine lines? If not, what product is?
Jennie N.
Jennie N.

Do you use this product at night or under makeup in the morning?
Monica M.
Monica M.

I'm looking to start investing in a good eye cream. Does this cream give visible, noticeable results?

Join Now