BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #41 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy L'Oreal Eye Creams - L'Oreal Plenitude RevitaLift Eye Cream 15ml/0.5oz see more...

• I have only been using this for a few days but I wanted to know, ...2 Answers
  • Hey, Does it work good? I need to try but i dont if i should use ...2 Answers
  • Can you use this under makeup ?2 Answers
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
L'Oreal is one of those brand names that have always had an excellent reputation in beauty products and when it comes to eye creams, I can always trust L'Oreal. I have used the L'Oreal Collagen Micro-Pulse total eye correction system with great success (see my other reviews) and I use this L'Oreal Revitalift eye cream with the Micro-Pulse from their other eye product. This cream is completely absorbed, and a very small amount (a dab) goes a long way. Using the Micro-Pulse with this eye cream twice a day, for 3 months has diminished those dark under eye circles and has really tightened those under eye bags. My eyes are brighter and tighter that I now wear less eye make-up other than mascara. However, my favorite reason (other than looking great), is that L'Oreal eye products never sting, burn or irritate my eyes.
Jarwin P.
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl
I have used this daily as instructed on the package. It has made a difference around my eyes. I am so please with L'Oréal RevitaLift that I can't say enough good about it. It does what it says if you are faithful with using it. I encourage anyone that needs some help around your eyes to get this product!!! Thank you so much for the opportunity to use L'Oréal and be able to share it's awesomeness with everyone!!!! You can see from the first picture on the bottom of this collage what my skin looked like before using the products. The top two are from 4 weeks of use. I am totally excited with my results. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Heaven S.
Heaven S.
Desoto, TX
It's always a great idea to use and eye cream being that the skin around our eyes need special attention. I am a 20-something female who never knew the benefits in prevention and this L'oreal Revitalift Eye-cream does just that for me. I use it twice daily, in the morning and before I go to bed. I notice when I wake up in the morning my eyes look more hydrated and less tired. It's my coffee without the caffeine.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Atlanta, GA
I liked the product - the texture of the cream was great. Went on easy and felt silky. I was not using it to treat wrinkles or fine lines as I am in my twenties, but thought why not use it as a preventative cream. That being said, I can't say it did work as there was not much for me to see improvement wise from what my eyes currently look like. But that also does not mean it's ineffective and not a good buy.
I have used nothing else but this product for over a year, my mother recommended it. This removes the dark circles, feels extremely cool when applying, is not greasy, but moisturizes & keeps those lines in control .
I use it morning & night, can be put in fridge also for hour or (2) before if your eyes are puffy, works wonderfully for that !
It's perfect,
Kallen S.
Kallen S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've liked a lot of L'Oreal's products before, so I was really excited to use the RevitaLift Eye Cream! However, I was only able to use it for about a week because the area around my eyes felt like they were burning and the skin was red and felt raw. The product stung my eyes. I wanted to like it but could not use it for more than a few days.
Katy C.
Katy C.
North Wales, PA
I haven't used this in a while, but I really enjoyed this when I did have it! It's nice and creamy, and makes my eye area feel hydrated. I think it's a good value for what you pay, considering some eye creams are so expensive. I'm always on the hunt for a good eye cream, but I would repurchase this again in the future
Ana B.
Ana B.
I've never been disappointed in L'Oreal products. This is my first time using the product, and so far I feel like it has made a difference in the appearance of my eyes, in specific, the corners where I was noticing small lines. I would recommend this products to others who are starting to notice slight signs of agin.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Wausau, WI
I am in my 20s, so I am using this more as a preventative measure in the future. I really like this eye cream. I suffer from dry, sensitive skin. This did not agitate my skin. It was really silky and went on really smoothly. I cannot tell the long term effects of this product, by I do plan on continuing to use it.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Mount Vernon, KY
LOOOOOVE this product it feels so cool on the skin and really does great for my uner eyes i am young but have bags under my eyes after a week of using this at night i could totaly see a dramatic difference in my bags they were almost gone and my makeup goes on so much smoother under my eyes with this product
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
High Ridge, MO
Is this good for wrinkles and fine lines? If not, what product is?
Jennie N.
Jennie N.
Do you use this product at night or under makeup in the morning?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Bangkok
Is this good? What does it do to you?
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
I have only been using this for a few days but I wanted to know, how has it worked for you so Far? Does it deliver on its promises?
Monica M.
Monica M.
I'm looking to start investing in a good eye cream. Does this cream give visible, noticeable results?