Add a Photo

Photos (10)
Brooklyn D.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO

I received this as a Campaign a few months ago it was the whole loreal RevitaLift package. I did as instructed and my face broke out it was a so red and it hurt I had to quit the campaign it look like my face was scrubbed on the streets . I gave this 5 stars because it wasn't their fault I was allergic to any of the ingredients in the product and loreal found out about it and apologized and gave me free coupons to anything of their product there was 3 $5 coupons and 3 $3 coupons to pick anything of my choosing and they kept apologizing and like I said it's not their fault at all that I was allergic to their stuff but in the near future it's if they would like I would like to be chosen to try something else of theirs just because I was allergic to this doesn't mean that I'm going to be scared to by loreal in the future I like to try new products and I get back on that horse and try again I appreciate loreal for acknowleging what happen and taking care of me with the coupons although it wasn't necessary I was greatly appreciated but I told them that though this just wasn't meant for my regimen and I would try something else
REBECCA F.
REBECCA F.
Somerville, TN

I've had horrible /part Genetic problems/issues with Dark Spots & Bags under my eyes daily. Worse, if I'm tired, not enough sleep, sick etc. Dark spots, circles under eyes seem to sink in. I purchase from Macys, and yes purchasing from Macys is more Expensive.Sometime when I'm low on money I purchase this item from Walmart or from my local beauty supply store, like Sallys. Product works absolute wonders under my eyes.I put it on, lightly rub in, under eyes nightly before bed, and go to sleep. I awake not only feeling renewed and refreshed but my eyes when I wake look wonderful. No dark spots, no big dark circle bags etc. Works for about a full 24 hours. Use Nightly. I only use certain "Special Products"as I'm very PICKY. But with the Products I use..lets just say I'm 40 something, a woman doesn't want to tell her real age..40 something & not a single wrinkle,crows feet.line, Etc. Perfect complextion ,skin tone excellent etc. I go out in public with my son & sometimes people at Casinos etc. stop us, thinking I'm actually his girlfriend..too funny
Nikki R.
Nikki R.

I have been using for a little over a month and I have noticed a huge difference. A little background before I started using this product, I have big pores, I do get pimples every now and then I've noticed it when it's "that time of the month," I also started noticing that I was getting fine lines on my forehead and on the corners or my mouth (from smiling), also I have deeper lines underneath my eyes. I really wasn't taking care of my face like I should and decided to give this a try. Since using I have noticed my fine lines on my forehead and around my mouth have disappeared which I am very impressed. I have noticed underneath my eyes my fine lines are disappearing, I'm only guessing that the longer I use the more results I'll see.  I do use the complete series and I have to say I use this product every single night, I think I've only missed a couple nights. Definitely recommend this product to others! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.

L'Oreal is one of those brand names that have always had an excellent reputation in beauty products and when it comes to eye creams, I can always trust L'Oreal. I have used the L'Oreal Collagen Micro-Pulse total eye correction system with great success (see my other reviews) and I use this L'Oreal Revitalift eye cream with the Micro-Pulse from their other eye product. This cream is completely absorbed, and a very small amount (a dab) goes a long way. Using the Micro-Pulse with this eye cream twice a day, for 3 months has diminished those dark under eye circles and has really tightened those under eye bags. My eyes are brighter and tighter that I now wear less eye make-up other than mascara. However, my favorite reason (other than looking great), is that L'Oreal eye products never sting, burn or irritate my eyes.
Jarwin P.
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl

I have used this daily as instructed on the package. It has made a difference around my eyes. I am so please with L'Oréal RevitaLift that I can't say enough good about it. It does what it says if you are faithful with using it. I encourage anyone that needs some help around your eyes to get this product!!! Thank you so much for the opportunity to use L'Oréal and be able to share it's awesomeness with everyone!!!! You can see from the first picture on the bottom of this collage what my skin looked like before using the products. The top two are from 4 weeks of use. I am totally excited with my results. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Ganna I.
Ganna I.
New Castle, Delaware

I don't have problems with eye wrinkles cause of my age. But I want to share my mom's experience of using Loreal RevitaLify Eye Cream. It was my gift to her to last her birtday. She is not fond of using much skin care cosmetic, so almost I pushed her to try this cream. And you cant imagine how much surprised she was after 2 month of using it! All her friends noticed how more fresh and young her eyes became to look. Mom uses this cream twice per day and it really gave an affect! I'm sure after some time we will see more results ))
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

I've been loving this stuff!  I bought it because I noticed that my under eye area needed some love.  I'm glad that I picked up this stuff!  I've only been using it a week and I have noticed a significant difference!  My under eyes feel a lot more hydrated and my make up goes on even better after using it!  It's not harsh at all, which I really appreciate because I have pretty sensitive skin.  I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive, yet effective, eye cream!
Ana S.
Ana S.
Isabela

L'Oréal Plenitude Revitalift Eye cream
absorbs well, moisturizes, lays well under makeup, lightweight, creamy, feels great under my eyes, and does not irritate my eyes. This is my favorite eye cream, I absolutely love it. When I put this on at night, in the morning, my eyes looks so much better, I can see a difference. During the day, it absorbs so fast and well, and makeup sits well over it. It performs better than the others I have. I totally recommend it.
Haley J.
Haley J.

This eye cream goes on thick under and around the eye. After a few uses I did not notice any changes or improvement to my under eye area. This cream also made my skin very oily and my foundation and concealer never stayed in place after applying this.

I also used this only at night, it still left my skin too oily and greasy for my makeup to stay in place.

I would not purchase this product again, or recommend to anyone with oily skin.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Tinton falls , Nj

When you are 30 and a new mom, you need a reliable eyecream. I don't know about you but I want to stay away from botox for as long as possible. I've tried a few brands but this one did it for me. I look refreshed which is hard to look like on poor sleeping schedule since my daughter is teething. I thought it was just me until a lady told me she thought I was too young to have a baby. I will definitely keep this on my shelve.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC

Do this remove puffiness? Or what does it do?
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Leander

Does it help with puffy eyes?
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
High Ridge, MO

Is this good for wrinkles and fine lines? If not, what product is?
Monica M.
Monica M.

I'm looking to start investing in a good eye cream. Does this cream give visible, noticeable results?
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Maineville, OH

Used Clinique eye cream in the past, it ended up making the skin around my eyes really dry, has anyone had this happen with this eye cream?