Add a Photo

#6 in Anti-Aging
Photos (3)
José M.
José M.

This is a very good L'Oréal cream.
It's called RevitaLift.
There is a whole range, but I use the Night.
It is anti-wrinkle care, which also provides some firmness to the skin.

He says he carries Nanosomes of Pro-Retinol A, Par-Elastyl and Bio-vityl.
I do not know what any of these substances are, although in the box of the container you talk about their wonders ...
It has a very pleasant smell, which reminds me of the aroma of white soap.
Its texture is very unctuous, not light.
It extends very well, but it is convenient to put a small amount on the face, because it begins to shine.

It should be used every night on the face and neck, when they are already clean.
I must say that I am not very constant, and I do not apply it every night, because I enter the dream, and I forget ...
Even so, when I put it on, the next day I notice my skin is very moisturized, and my wrinkles (which are few, but they are beginning to notice) seem a little more attenuated.
Besides, after washing my face, its smell lingers a little on the skin.
The only drawback I see is that it leaves me feeling a bit greasy in the fastidious T zone.
Otherwise, I have no complaints.

It is a very good cream.
julio m.
julio m.

After a week of using L'Oreal RevitaLift Complete Eye Cream my eye lids were not as droopy and the puffy under the eyes started going away. By the next week the droopy eye lids was gone and I could see a lot better and most of the puffy under my eyes were no where as noticeable any more. After using this cream for over two months I am very happy I gave it a try. It is not to expensive to use and it works for me. I would suggest that anyone who has droopy eyelids give this a try and don't get discourage if it doesn't work in a day or two because after a week you will begin to see results and in a month you will see a whole new you.

Absorption
After putting the cream on it was absorb into my skin in a very few minutes

Doesn't Clog Pores
Did not clog my pores at all that I could tell

Effectiveness
It took about a week before I could see any improvements but after that it had taken away all the droopy eyelids and made me realize that was part of my vision problem
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.

L'Oreal is one of those brand names that have always had an excellent reputation in beauty products and when it comes to eye creams, I can always trust L'Oreal. I have used the L'Oreal Collagen Micro-Pulse total eye correction system with great success (see my other reviews) and I use this L'Oreal Revitalift eye cream with the Micro-Pulse from their other eye product. This cream is completely absorbed, and a very small amount (a dab) goes a long way. Using the Micro-Pulse with this eye cream twice a day, for 3 months has diminished those dark under eye circles and has really tightened those under eye bags. My eyes are brighter and tighter that I now wear less eye make-up other than mascara. However, my favorite reason (other than looking great), is that L'Oreal eye products never sting, burn or irritate my eyes.
Lucas D.
Lucas D.

The cream itself has a smooth light feel to it; unfortunately, it also has an oily sensation with it. After using it only a couple of times, regardless of the amount or lack of amount I used, I was left with a nasty greasy sensation around my eyes in the morning - no matter how little I used I could not get rid of this sensation. I ended up having to use cleansing cloths/wipes to get rid of the oily residue around my eyes. Only after using the wipes could soap and water make any impression on the residue.

The box makes a large number of claims to the product, claiming that it within four weeks the appearance of wrinkles will be diminished and the appearance of bags reduced. I cannot say that I noticed any of these differences while was using this product, I did, however, notice one interesting side-effect.
Esperanza N.
Esperanza N.

Hello, so my mom got gifted this eye cream for her birthday, and she didnt want to use it cuz she was using other stuff, she gave it to me to try and I have tried it for the past 4 months, and what I have to say is this:
First of all is a really moisturising cream, But if you Apply too much it could leave you feeling greasy...

I like it, but I don't love it, the only big downside is the packaging cuz, I personally am a ver clumsy girl so I tend to lose the plastic like cover that it comes under the cap, and that is a huge mistake with this cream cuz it tends to become like a gel, just like mayo turns if you let it open, sooo if you buy this please be careful with the cover, but on and on is a good product and if you wanted to tried it you could, well that's all, bye bye see you in another post 💁🏼
jarwin P.
jarwin P.
Miami, Fl

I have used this daily as instructed on the package. It has made a difference around my eyes. I am so please with L'Oréal RevitaLift that I can't say enough good about it. It does what it says if you are faithful with using it. I encourage anyone that needs some help around your eyes to get this product!!! Thank you so much for the opportunity to use L'Oréal and be able to share it's awesomeness with everyone!!!! You can see from the first picture on the bottom of this collage what my skin looked like before using the products. The top two are from 4 weeks of use. I am totally excited with my results. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Felicia K.
Felicia K.

I have extremely dry skin and have always had a difficult time finding the right kind of products that would do my skin more good than harm. Until I came across this creme product! I enjoy L'Oreal products very much, so when I found this eye cream I was very excited. Not many products take well to my skin. They either get extra dry or extra oily. And even tho this product says it's and eye cream, I honestly have used it on any part of my face and neck that I see damages or wrinkles and lines and it works beautifully! Anyone suffering with tough lines and deep wrinkles should absolutely give this product a try!
Eszter R.
Eszter R.

Even with all of the options for eye creams, I always go back to this one. It's priced well and works well. I've tried others with all sorts of bells and whistles and promises. But at the end of the day, they do the same thing as this stuff, and this is half the price. I use it every time I wash my face. A little bit goes a long way. It spreads easily and absorbs fast leaving no sticky feeling or smell. I use this first, then moisturize the rest of my face, and by the time I'm done I can apply makeup no problem.
Edwar Hans A.
Edwar Hans A.
Los Angeles

Lo que me gusta la crema era que se siente bien pasando, no se ve o se siente grasoso y no tiene ningún olor. Estoy indeciso sobre si es la crema que trabaja o el masajeador o ambas cosas, pero sea cual sea, el punto es, que el producto funciona. Incluso si el masajeador es sólo una parte de la novedad del producto, que es lo que pensé en un principio, que todavía está fresco. Recibí este producto de forma gratuita a través BzzAgent pero me gustaría comprar el producto de nuevo y se lo recomiendo a los demás
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
San Leandro, CA

Without this cream my eyes tend to "crinkle" when I smile. Even after crying it immediately smoothes the eye area quickly. I have tried many different products, paid a lot of money for different ones, but found this to be the most effective. I dab it on the bottom and top and extend almost to the hairline on the outer side of my eyes. It never burns, does not roll of when I have to rub my eye, and does not interfere with eye make-up.
Jhadira L.
Jhadira L.
Ica,Perú

How much do i have to use to make it work
shirnika P.
shirnika P.
Marietta, GA

Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Pascagoula, MS

Jordan T.
Jordan T.

Do you personally use this at night, in the morning, or both?
Ericka C.
Ericka C.
Atlanta, GA

Anyone have problems with the product making the skin around their eyes break out from it? Most eye creams I have tried irritate my skin.

Join Now