BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I am interested in trying this, but haven't yet, does it work goo...1 Answers
Aly O.
Aly O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the oynx color of this eyeliner - It's a good eyeliner for the price, it goes on smoothly and lasts for a decent amount of time. I also like that you can purchase it almost anywhere! Good.
Amy A.
Amy A.
Dorchester, MA
I normally only use black eye liner. Ive tried liquids and gels. I think nothing works like a good old black stick liner. This product stays in place. I don't have to worry about racoon eyes
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
Virgie, KY
I've used the same eyeliner for about 9 years now and use it everyday. I don't buy any other kind! I love that it comes with a soft smear end to blend to give the smokey eye look.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Aztec, NM
This product is amazing. It's easy to apply and and stays on well. I love that it comes in onyx because I only use dark eyeliners. I definitely recommend to everyone!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Somerset, MA
I like this product a lot! It's a soft pencil so I don't have to worry about stabbing my eye like others I've used. It lasts a long time and it's easy to remove!
Camille H.
Camille H.
Fraser, MI
Love this. Goes on easily and stays for the day! I use this at least once a week! I bought it at Walgreens. I would definitely recommend it!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Saginaw, MI
I use this liner in onyx weekly and it stays throughout the work day with no need for reapplication. I like it best with a smudged effect.
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
Kissimmee, FL
Not a big eye liner user but this one wears perfectly and smudge free. Is a must. Affordable great for every day wear. You should try it.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
I love this eyeliner!! It doesn't tug or leave weird skip marks. It goes on smoothly & flawlessly. It's long wearing & bold.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Love how easy this eyeliner is to apply and smoothly it goes on! I don't have a lot of time to get ready with 3 young kids.
Towanda, PA
I am interested in trying this, but haven't yet, does it work good? Does the color smug?
Towanda, PA