Add a Photo

Photos (2)
Kirsty P.
Kirsty P.
Portland, OR
Amazing pigmentation gives this eyeliner a depth that lasts on the upper lid and waterline. In the shade tealest, this sea green teal gives your eyes drama whilst remaining gentle and easy to remove. It smudges at first to allow you to smoke it out if your wish but dries set to create a smudgeproof all day wearable liner. Being a self sharpening pencil liner makes this a perfect product for beginners to advances makeup lovers as there is no fussing with sharpening, which means no poking from a super sharp liner as it retains that soften nib effect.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Hephzibah, GA
I am truly surprised at how well this works and how beautifully it stays on even after a long day. The self-sharpening function is incredibly time saving since I don't have to worry about finding and using my sharpener for it. It's also a lovely color. Almost kind of a dark turquoise. I'll definitely be buying this item again in the future.
Ebony D.
Ebony D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great basic eyeliner. It lasts, and doesn't smear. It's my everyday go to. I purchased it at Target, my fav store. Only way I can see that it would need to improve, is more product actually in the barrel, sometimes self sharpening liners run out quickly which is what happened her. But I would definitely buy it again.
CHRISTA f.
CHRISTA f.
Lynchburg, TN
I love the fact that there is no sharpener needed for this liner. All I have to do is twist and I have a brand new amount. The color seemed to glide on smoothly and blend out very well, but I was not really fond of the color. It was just too bold for my taste and didn't really look good with my hazel/green eyes.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Boise, ID
The color is rich and smooth, glides one easily a day last for hours. The pice is around $4 sometimes less depending on where you shop. I use it a few times a week. Very easy to use and apply, no issues with it breaking, I recommend this to anyone who loves to add a pop of color to their eyes!
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Love this eyeliner shade! It smudges in the corners, but there's a possibility that's just my skin, because I haven't found an eyeliner yet that doesn't do that on my face. I appreciate the twist& sharpen products because I can't keep up with anything as small as a pencil sharpener.
Janelle W.
Janelle W.
Sharon Hill, PA
I love this product so much its magnificently awesome to use trust me you won't regret the most awesome product ever I use this 24/7 like non stop that good yes I love this trust me buy this you will not regret it and I had this for 7 months almost 1 year
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Mountain Home, ID
Loved this product super creamy went on smooth the color looked free with my blue eyes it lasted all day easy to remove.love the self sharpening always ready to use blue is a big statment eye color and this real nailed it!!!
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Canton, GA
I really like this ...It stays where I put it and last all day. It has not ran all over . Even when I cry it stays put most of the times. Easy to use and the self sharpener it a big plus
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Bushnell, FL
Love love love this eye liner doesn't smudge lasts all night, just breaks easy. It comes in many great colors but my favorite is definitely the black.