L'Oréal Pencil Perfect Self-Sharpening Eyeliner Tealest uploaded by Jacqueline k.L'Oréal Pencil Perfect Self-Sharpening Eyeliner Tealest uploaded by Renu B.L'Oréal Pencil Perfect Self-Sharpening Eyeliner Tealest uploaded by Andrea P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy L'Oreal Eyeliners - L'Oreal Pencil Perfect Self-Sharpening Eyeliner Tealest see more...

Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Love this eyeliner shade! It smudges in the corners, but there's a possibility that's just my skin, because I haven't found an eyeliner yet that doesn't do that on my face. I appreciate the twist& sharpen products because I can't keep up with anything as small as a pencil sharpener.
Janelle W.
Janelle W.
Sharon Hill, PA
I love this product so much its magnificently awesome to use trust me you won't regret the most awesome product ever I use this 24/7 like non stop that good yes I love this trust me buy this you will not regret it and I had this for 7 months almost 1 year
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I sometimes will use this to give my eyes a pop of color! I love it! It glides on really easily. I don't have any troubles with it.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Virgie, KY
This is such a great product and I keep it constantly and if you have it you know what I am talking about... It's a have to
Yolanda F.
Yolanda F.
Dublin, Ca
Easy to apply, good price range, last all day, and doesn't smudge. Would recommend to friends and family.
Shanne C.
Shanne C.
Lakeland, FL
These are so cool to use. I live that it just glides so easy. No hard work when using this product.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Ballston Lake, NY
Pretty color, easy to use, didn't smudge too much. Wish it had been a little smoothr.
Kirsty P.
Kirsty P.
Portland, OR
Amazing pigmentation gives this eyeliner a depth that lasts on the upper lid and waterline. In the shade tealest, this sea green teal gives your eyes drama whilst remaining gentle and easy to remove. It smudges at first to allow you to smoke it out if your wish but dries set to create a smudgeproof all day wearable liner. Being a self sharpening pencil liner makes this a perfect product for beginners to advances makeup lovers as there is no fussing with sharpening, which means no poking from a super sharp liner as it retains that soften nib effect.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this eyeliner. I have sensitive eyes and usually have a hard time with eyeliners. But this one is awesome. Leaves my eyes looking great. #awesomeeyes
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Boise, ID
The color is rich and smooth, glides one easily a day last for hours. The pice is around $4 sometimes less depending on where you shop. I use it a few times a week. Very easy to use and apply, no issues with it breaking, I recommend this to anyone who loves to add a pop of color to their eyes!