L'Oréal Pencil Perfect Self-Sharpening Eyeliner Tealest uploaded by Andrea P.L'Oréal Pencil Perfect Self-Sharpening Eyeliner Tealest uploaded by Jacqueline k.L'Oréal Pencil Perfect Self-Sharpening Eyeliner Tealest uploaded by Renu B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy L'Oreal Eyeliners - L'Oreal Pencil Perfect Self-Sharpening Eyeliner Tealest see more...

Ebony D.
Ebony D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great basic eyeliner. It lasts, and doesn't smear. It's my everyday go to. I purchased it at Target, my fav store. Only way I can see that it would need to improve, is more product actually in the barrel, sometimes self sharpening liners run out quickly which is what happened her. But I would definitely buy it again.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Boise, ID
The color is rich and smooth, glides one easily a day last for hours. The pice is around $4 sometimes less depending on where you shop. I use it a few times a week. Very easy to use and apply, no issues with it breaking, I recommend this to anyone who loves to add a pop of color to their eyes!
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Love this eyeliner shade! It smudges in the corners, but there's a possibility that's just my skin, because I haven't found an eyeliner yet that doesn't do that on my face. I appreciate the twist& sharpen products because I can't keep up with anything as small as a pencil sharpener.
Janelle W.
Janelle W.
Sharon Hill, PA
I love this product so much its magnificently awesome to use trust me you won't regret the most awesome product ever I use this 24/7 like non stop that good yes I love this trust me buy this you will not regret it and I had this for 7 months almost 1 year
Janel V.
Janel V.
Plymouth, MN
Love the color. Can only be worn if you are very confident. Sometimes the pencil bought can break easy inside the pencil. Especially in hot weather.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I sometimes will use this to give my eyes a pop of color! I love it! It glides on really easily. I don't have any troubles with it.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Virgie, KY
This is such a great product and I keep it constantly and if you have it you know what I am talking about... It's a have to
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hicksville, OH
Pencil stays perfectly sharpened and the color is a little pop of fun. Goes on easily and leaves a very clean line.
Summer H.
Summer H.
Louisville, KY
I like that my eyes pop and you can see more of the color of my eyes and people like to see more of my face
Yolanda F.
Yolanda F.
Dublin, Ca
Easy to apply, good price range, last all day, and doesn't smudge. Would recommend to friends and family.