BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Youth Regenerating Skincare Foaming Gel Cleanser

L'Oreal Paris Youth Regenerating Skincare Foaming Gel Cleanser

Youth Regenerating Skincare Foaming Gel Cleanser

Is this a new product? Can you still buy it? Thank you 😊
Does Loreal not make this anymore? I cannot seem to find it.
Is this a good product
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Youth Regenerating Skincare Foaming Gel Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I heard great things about this cleanser so it had a lot to live up to, and it did! This did not effect my sensitive skin negatively and it smells nice. While I don't think it clears acne very well, it keeps your skin nice and clean so that when your acne does go away, it keeps it away. Very good product for a good price.in reviews
Leah Z.
West Hollywood
This is a nice cleanser. The scent is absolutely INTOXICATING! Unfortunately, it's not amazing at removing eye makeup. I recommend Neutrogena's Fresh Foaming Cleanser if you're looking for a really good eye makeup remover/cleanser. Sometimes this cleanser dries me out too, which I don't love. Overall though, I can see why it was discontinued. It doesn't actually have any anti-aging ingredients, just a lot of scent and alcohol. If you're looking to buy it, try Amazon or Ebay.
Rocio A.
Shafter, CA
This foaming gel smells so good and works so great it only took me the first time I ever used it to fall I love with this cleanser. I was so sad to see that they had discontinued this product. I literally looked everywhere for it and could not find it at all. I was lucky enough to find the travel size at my local Ross but have not found it Since. I would really wish loreal would bring back the whole line back because I know a lot of us really miss the whole skincare line
Valeria A.
Katy, TX
OH MY GOD! I FOUND IT! THIS PRODUCT CHANGE MY HAIR, IT DON'T COMPARE WITH OTHER PRODUCTS, I RECOMMEND YOU COMPLETELY! NO DOUBT! IT'S REALLY GOOD! IT HAS A NICE PACKAGING AND IT REALLY WORKS VERY WELL, I RECOMMEND YOU GET IT AND USE IT CAUSE IT REALLY WORKS!
Dana M.
The smell on this is great for starters. It foams really nicely without needing more than a half a pump. It removed makeup pretty well including mascara, even though I like to go in with a wipe beforehand. I used a whole bottle and it didn't break me out, and I think it did a good job not making my face oily or dry.
Wendy P.
Springfield, OR
I love this cleanser in the summer especially when my skin tends to become more oily. I have found that I have to use extra moisturizer in the winter due to it drying me out a bit. I have had no issues with breakouts and I have very sensitive skin so this is especially good. It also takes off even the most stubborn eye makeup without a problem, no need for a separate remover.
Glenda E.
Pflugerville, TX
This product was smooth as I was lathering. But the end resulted in dry skin. I felt my skin tight and dry. I immediately had to put a whole bunch of moisturizer on
Yvonne G.
Fresno, Ca
I did not like this product. It was to rough for my face and made my skin very dry and itchy. I still had remnants of my makeup and mascara after I washed with this. Purchased at a drug store on sale, I would be willing to try some of their other products but not cleansers.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
I've been using this entire Youth Code Texture Perfector line for over 2 weeks now. It all starts with this wonderfully scented and gently foaming face wash. It gets all the grime without drying me out! I love it. It is appropriately priced for someone who wants a makeup remover and face wash combo! This really gets the job done and keeps your face bright! Great buy!
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA
Great scent and great sensation while this cleanser foams up on my face. It's great because it doesn't dry our my skin or make my skin breakout. A must have.
keyty G.
I have been trying various wash-off facial cleansers for many years. My big concern is always removing my my eye makeup so I don't have to use a separate remover. This is the one and first cleanser that also removes eye makeup and mascara completely. I have always been frustrated when other cleansers leave mascara stains on your face, but this one seems to take everything off. It's as easy as washing your face.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...