L'Oréal Paris Youth Code™ Youth Regenerating Skincare Foaming Gel Cleanser uploaded by Emilia B.L'Oréal Paris Youth Code™ Youth Regenerating Skincare Foaming Gel Cleanser uploaded by Diana V.L'Oréal Paris Youth Code™ Youth Regenerating Skincare Foaming Gel Cleanser uploaded by Lina D.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this a new product? Can you still buy it? Thank you 😊2 Answers
  • Does Loreal not make this anymore? I cannot seem to find it.1 Answers
  • Is this a good product5 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Youth Code™ Youth Regenerating Skincare Foaming Gel Cleanser
  • "Not only that, but it does a stellar job at removing my makeup -- I don't have to use a makeup remover or wipes before washing my face with this, it's an easy 1 step makeup remover and cleanser." in 5 reviews
Rocio A.
Shafter, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foaming gel smells so good and works so great it only took me the first time I ever used it to fall I love with this cleanser. I was so sad to see that they had discontinued this product. I literally looked everywhere for it and could not find it at all. I was lucky enough to find the travel size at my local Ross but have not found it Since. I would really wish loreal would bring back the whole line back because I know a lot of us really miss the whole skincare line
Wendy P.
Springfield, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser in the summer especially when my skin tends to become more oily. I have found that I have to use extra moisturizer in the winter due to it drying me out a bit. I have had no issues with breakouts and I have very sensitive skin so this is especially good. It also takes off even the most stubborn eye makeup without a problem, no need for a separate remover.
Yvonne G.
Fresno, Ca
I did not like this product. It was to rough for my face and made my skin very dry and itchy. I still had remnants of my makeup and mascara after I washed with this. Purchased at a drug store on sale, I would be willing to try some of their other products but not cleansers.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was smooth as I was lathering. But the end resulted in dry skin. I felt my skin tight and dry. I immediately had to put a whole bunch of moisturizer on
Leah Z.
West Hollywood
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice cleanser. The scent is absolutely INTOXICATING! Unfortunately, it's not amazing at removing eye makeup. I recommend Neutrogena's Fresh Foaming Cleanser if you're looking for a really good eye makeup remover/cleanser. Sometimes this cleanser dries me out too, which I don't love. Overall though, I can see why it was discontinued. It doesn't actually have any anti-aging ingredients, just a lot of scent and alcohol. If you're looking to buy it, try Amazon or Ebay.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this entire Youth Code Texture Perfector line for over 2 weeks now. It all starts with this wonderfully scented and gently foaming face wash. It gets all the grime without drying me out! I love it. It is appropriately priced for someone who wants a makeup remover and face wash combo! This really gets the job done and keeps your face bright! Great buy!
Kat H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foaming cleanser. It has been discontinued for quite a while, so when I saw it online I was really excited! It takes off eye makeup gently and without stinging. That is what I like most about it. I hate to have to use a separate product to remove my makeup. It never leaves my eyes feeling dry. I tried so many other face cleansers, but this one is by far the best I have found.
Bailey W.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love that this cleanser moisturizes my dry skin, but also reduces the amount of oil on my skin. I love how easy it takes my makeup off and that it doesn't really break out my skin.
Casey H.
Greencastle, IN
I had been using Philosophy's Purity face cleanser for a long time and although I love it, I decided I wanted to try some cheaper alternatives. I had a sample of this and decided to try it when I finally ran out of my other cleanser. The first thing I noticed was the scent which is quite delightful. When lathering it on my face, it immediately feels soft and glides on. Once you rinse, your face feels super clean and soft. I have noticed other reviewers stating it was drying but I haven't had any issues with it thus far and I have dry to combination skin. Just finish with a good moisturizer and you should be set. Way to go L'oreal!
Catherine A.
Bellflower, CA
Once you get into the "late 20s" age bracket, products that have a name like "Youth Code" start to look really appealing to you. When I initially read reviews on this product, some complained about the smell of the product. While it does have a very noticeable scent, I actually found it to be pleasant. Anything that has a pump as part of the packaging is a big plus to me. Texture to wise, it's sort of a liquidy gel. A little really does go a long way-- I use about half a pump for my face. It lathers really nice, too, and bubbles always have a way of making me feel much cleaner. It leaves my skin feeling nice and soft and removes all, I repeat ALL, of my makeup. If I have any issue with this at all, it is that I have a really hard time trying to find it in stores now. I initially bought it at Target. So far, of all the stores I've visited, I haven't been able to find this face wash.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Does it really remove all make up?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a good product
Dorianne P.
Albany, NY
After using this does it leave your skin dry
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
Is this a new product? Can you still buy it? Thank you 😊
Cara F.
Titusville, FL
Are there any other L'Oreal products that are to die for?