BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instantly minimize the look of pores. In 1 month shrink actual pore size. Lightweight, oil-free.

• Formula Essentials
  • For all Skin Tones
  • Universal Tint
  • Suitable For Sensitive Skin
  • Non-Comedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

What is Pore Vanisher™?

Pore Vanisher™ is a fresh, airy cream that instantly minimizes the look of pores and shrinks actual pore size in 1 month.

How does it work?

Pore Vanisher™ works on three dimensions to shrink pores: depth*, number and size. Instantly pores appear virtually vanished and skin feels hydrated. Perlite absorbs excess oil for an all-day, shine free, smooth finish. In one day LHA micro-exfoliates to visibly smooth skin’s surface. In one month pores begin to snap back into shape as our highest concentration of Perline-P strengthens and tightens pore walls to shrink actual pore size.

When Should I Use It?

Apply as the last step in your skincare regimen, AM and PM. Can be used alone or under makeup.

Recommended Regimen:

• Where can I️ find L'Oréal Paris Youth Code™ Texture Perfe...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sue D.
Fairfield Twp, OH
Love this product so much!! It diminishes my pores so small!! Love Loreal products!! 10/10 its smooth and creamy but doesn't dry sticky or cakey and when it dries my skin feels moisterized. It makes your face a perfect canvas for your look.
Jen W.
This product is unreasonable is so many ways (I know that I'm putting down four stars--bear with me).

So you know, no, this product does NOT shrink your pores long term, but it does provide a really smooth, lovely finish, and works as a great primer. Also, I thought "miracle products" were bogus UNTIL I met this. Got bumps rising on my face? I put this on. Pimples on the rise? I put this on. Hyper dryness/redness? This this this. And for me, it has always made a dramatic difference. Scars fade overnight. Acne goes back to the depths of whatever hell they're born from. Red spots that plagued me for months before I first bought this product vanished and STAYED gone.

But also, this product is infuriating. It separates. I've read a lot of reviews online which say this is a common problem--all that will squirt out is oily water. I was devastated when this happened to my first bottle of this product. I was so attached to this product that I kept trying to make it mix back together--shaking, running it under warm water (neither of those things worked). And one day when I tried it, it just...came out. As a proper cream.

When I bought my second tube of this, it was refreshing. The soft creaminess of this product when it's new and not separated--YES. This fresh bottle notably came out significantly less greasy feeling/looking compared to the product I had been using (just a note that this product has never applied greasily for me or made me look oily, and I have oily skin). But day 2 of this second tube, I got a nice big squirt of that oily water. The separating is a HUGE issue, but this product is so effective for me and I haven't come across anything that is effective for me in the ways this is, so I'm sticking to it.

Of course, everyone has different skin. I'm not going to pretend that this will also somehow cure almost every skin ailment you come across. But this product has very noticeably improved my skin, and I'm much happier for it, even if it also pisses me off.
MaGa R.
I bought this product as a recommendation 9one of my favorite youtubers.  She claimed that it was an amazing pore filling primer, and after trying this and other blurring products, I have to say I agree. My pores never looked better as well as the stay power and longevity. The only thing I wish L'Oreal would do is fix the consistency. I've read and I had the same problem where the first time the product get to your hands there is a liquid separation. I decided to go ahead and use it and I love it ever since, but I know that might be a problem for other users.
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY
Not a huge fan of this one. It leaves a greasy residue and the product separate in the container. You have to make sure to shake the product really well before each application or you'll just end up getting a watery substance that won't do anything. There are better options for the same price. Not impressed
Blair S.
Camby, IN
I love this product and it does a great job filling in pores. I'm not so sure though about it shrinking pores smaller like it says. It is a bit pricey but it does last a long time and a little goes a long way. It does though separate and get very watery after having just a short time. I have to shake before I use it now but it still works.
Gina G.
Brooklyn, NY
I was excited to try this product because i love all of the Loreal youth code products. I was disappointed with this one. It is very greasy and although it will hide my pores when i use it under makeup, it clogs my pores and causes me to breakout. I did continue to try it to see if there would be improvements in the pore sizes but it didnt work the way it was supposed to.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been using this Pore Vanisher since 3 months ago, is lightweight and soft. I wasn't sure about the results until one day i didn't use it, my pores look bigger and my face was oily; so that was the way i notice how good this is! It does make your pores minimize and it does control shine on your face!
Angie Y.
Okay, so I really think this has minimized my pores! Yay! Even my husband said yes (after I showed him before pics)..lol. I probably bought this 2 or 3 weeks ago and maybe skipped like 3 days. I didn't even realize how much time went by using it because I love the way it makes my face feels. I look forward to putting it on lol. I put it on only once a day most of the time, but sometimes before bed. It is a great primer, it makes my foundation go on really smooth. One bad thing I can say is that it did separate and a lot of liquid comes out before the actual product, even after I shake it for about a minute. :( but I just let it drip in to a paper towel or toilet paper then squeeze it on my finger. That's the ONLY REASON I gave it 4 stars!! Overall I LOVE THIS!!
diana c.
Works great after moisturizer because it has silicone, it will settle into fine lines and make skin appear smoother making makeup application also smoother with a better finish. Shake it before applying
Renee L.
N Cape May, NJ
So disappointed that I didn't like this product more than I did as I'd been eyeing it up for a few months prior to purchasing it. When I first opened the product quite a bit of greasy liquid squirted out. I figured that maybe I was supposed to have shaken it prior to use so I shook it for at least two minutes and again greasy liquid came out. I decided to apply the cream after mixing it with the liquid that came out with it by trying to mix it in my hand but it doesn't really mix back together very well and was clumps of product sitting in a bed of liquid. Nonetheless I applied the product to my face and immediately decided that this would be a game-changing product bc it went on so smoothly and made my face feel wonderful. I applied my usual primer and foundation and went about my day. Around noon I looked into the mirror and my foundation appeared to be missing from sections of my face, the youth code product was visible as though it was sticking out of my pores....I was a hot mess!!
Stephanie U.
Denver, CO
Does this remove blackheads too?
Crystal N.
Orange , CA
Is this worth the 20$?
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I hear this product is amazing but I read the ingredients and there's perfume in it, has this bothered anyone's skin?
rebecca m.
Soledad, CA
Does this really work? 0-100% i have such bad pores 😩
Amanda S.
Anywhere else to get this for a good price besides amazon?