BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Instantly minimize the look of pores. In 1 month shrink actual pore size. Lightweight, oil-free.

• Formula Essentials
  • For all Skin Tones
  • Universal Tint
  • Suitable For Sensitive Skin
  • Non-Comedogenic
  • Dermatologist Tested

What is Pore Vanisher™?

Pore Vanisher™ is a fresh, airy cream that instantly minimizes the look of pores and shrinks actual pore size in 1 month.

How does it work?

Pore Vanisher™ works on three dimensions to shrink pores: depth*, number and size. Instantly pores appear virtually vanished and skin feels hydrated. Perlite absorbs excess oil for an all-day, shine free, smooth finish. In one day LHA micro-exfoliates to visibly smooth skin’s surface. In one month pores begin to snap back into shape as our highest concentration of Perline-P strengthens and tightens pore walls to shrink actual pore size.

When Should I Use It?

Apply as the last step in your skincare regimen, AM and PM. Can be used alone or under makeup.

Recommended Regimen:

• Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
  • Citronellol
  • Aluminum Hydroxide

• I just picked some of this up recently and went to try it today a...1 Answers
  • Where can I️ find L'Oréal Paris Youth Code™ Textu... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart
Brianna M.
Fort Myers, FL
So I bought a L'Oréal skin perfecter and a sample of the pore vanisher came with it.. its was very very liquidy but I just poured out the extra liquid and used the more solid skin toned cream at the bottom. It was amazing, better then any more expensive pore cream I've gotten at ulta or sephora. Many people don't recommend it though, because people are disappointed due to the extra liquid that makes it look pretty gross. But I'm not kidding when I say I didn't even have to wear foundation because my skin looked flawless, I can't seem to find it anymore though, I guess it's been removed from shelves because of all the bad reviews, but if you can get your hands on it.. I would definitely recommend you get as many as you can😂😂
Cynthia E.
Anaheim, CA
I enjoy this product so much! The first day I noticed how smooth my bumpy skin felt. Bumps were still there but it didn't have that rough feel. After one day of using this I saw results. But I must note the separation if the product. I was so upset at myself thinking that I stored it wrong. But seeing the other reviews I know I'm not alone. So what I'm going to do is find a small container and put the product in there. Liquid and solid. The serum is a part of the product too. And mix the best I can and refrigerate. Hopefully I have successful results. Crossing fingers!
Cassie H.
This product is so great! It is very comparable to Benefits Porefessional as far as filling your pores! It is very moisturizing but does not make me oily and I moisturize well before I use it. My skin looks flawless all day long!! The price point is great too as it is only $20 instead of $30 something for Porefessional. I have oily skin. Highly recommend this as a primer. I even wear it on days I don't wear makeup to smooth out my skin.
Jamah W.
Farragut, TN
This product it the best! I hate any foundation or powder, because I feel as if my skin can't breathe. But, I don't like going without something because I want my skin to have a matte look. Then I found this. I have people ask all the time how it looks as if I don't have pores, and I show them this! My skin always feels so soft when wearing it too, and I go all day without the desire to wash it all off!
Taylor B.
Byars
I saw my favorite Makeup guru on YouTube talk about it and I saw it on sale at Walgreens. I was hesitant to go looking for it because it is a little pricey for drugstore but I'm happy I found it on sale! First coming out of the tube it's a bit watery. I have to shake it up really good and get it mixed up. I do like the texture once it's on my skin.
Jocelyn C.
New Haven, CT
This is my favorite! I use ur with or without makeup. The packaging is so cute which is why I bought it. But I love it now. I'm a repeat user I'm on my second bottle. It smells like nothing! Which is great for me. It's a bit expensive but with coupons and sales you can get it for 10 bucks.
Jenny K.
I have a love and hate relationship with this product . It does vanish your pores . It works very well . The disappointing part about it is that when I bought it it was all very separated . But other than that it really works .
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
Its a Great product!!!

This makes my skin absolutely flawless! This is a must have for every day. Loreal this is your best primer. It's amazing how fast it minimizes pores and laugh lines. I buy this in Walmart.
diana c.
Works great after moisturizer because it has silicone, it will settle into fine lines and make skin appear smoother making makeup application also smoother with a better finish. Shake it before applying
Haley W.
This is a great dupe for the super expensive version for Estee Launder. Use it twice a day and slather on.
Stephanie U.
Denver, CO
Does this remove blackheads too?
Amanda S.
Anywhere else to get this for a good price besides amazon?
rebecca m.
Soledad, CA
Does this really work? 0-100% i have such bad pores 😩
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I hear this product is amazing but I read the ingredients and there's perfume in it, has this bothered anyone's skin?
Crystal N.