BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Refines and perfects skin. Even at pixel-level. Suitable for all skin tones. What Is It? Luxurious, non-greasy cream visibly improves skin quality by working on uneven skin texture with visible pores and fine lines. How Does It Work? Texture Perfector with Perline-P, an association of three perfecting actives that optimizes the quality of skin's surface by tightening pores, diminishing fine lines and revealing petal-soft skin texture. What Are The Results? Instantly skin feels softer and texture is smoothed for a velvet touch. In 1 month, women stated that pores appear smaller and fine lines are reduced and 75% of women report seeing an improvement in skin quality. Based on consumer self-assessments.

• Does leave skin oily or make your face breakout? 1 Answers
  • I just bought this product and was wondering if anyone wa...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "A great product! My sensitive skin responded well to it! Keeps me moisturized but not oily. Bought a Walmart and would highly recommend it to others! Great price also!" in 3 reviews
Kelly P.
Queen creek , AZ
I liked this when I could use it. I like how it moisturized my facial skin, how I could wear makeup underneath, and how I only needed a pea sized amount of product while using this. Unfortunately my facial skin decided to freak out on me after my second child so I had to stop using this because it was a bit greasy and made things worse. I would recommend this to anyone with normal skin.
Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love the scream I wish they still sold it where I live but it made my face feel so soft and made my pores look so small didn’t leave a residue and it made my face looks great I love this scream I wish they still sold it where I live but it made my face feels so soft and made my pores look so small didn’t leave a residue and it made my face looks great
Audrea N.
Ashland, KY
I've recently finished my first bottle of this and I'll be buying another. It's one of my favorite drinks store products. It's affordable, but offers results comparable to pricier brands. I apply it every morning after my shower. It really does help my skin feel tighter and it's visibly more toned. Overall great product.
CALVIN A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I absolutely love this stuff I use it in conjunction with the serum and it’s great for smithing your skin out especially after shaving. I think they should really consider marketing this to men more because we have more textured skin and this will drastically cut down on that if used consistently with sunblock.
Tahimary Zullymar C.
I'm seriously so in love with this. 2 days and the texture of my skin is f*cking PHENOMENAL. I've been trying to even out my texture with dozens of products for months and nothing worked until I found this. seriously in love i hope they never get rid of this!!!
Pamela L.
Orlando, FL
I tried this cream out as it stated that it helps with texture and it was ok at first but then I noticed that it was making me breakout so I stopped using it and tried another face cream out. I don’t recommend this for anyone with extremely oily skin like myself.
Christina F.
One of my favorite daytime moisturizers. It has a nice, light texture and absorbs quickly into the skin while still being moisturizing. I think this is discontinued though so disappointing!
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I really loved using this stuff but I can't find it anywhere anymore. I can get it on Amazon every now and then. When I do see it I always pick up a jar. If feels great on your face and helps with making your face look smooth especially for people like me who have lots of acne Scars and large pores.
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I could use it every single day!!! This product isn't only a great product, but the packaging is awesome, and the amount that you get makes you get your money worth!! I would definitely recommend this product!
Megan M.
It  was much trepidation that I tried a few samples of L'Oreal's "Youth Code Texture Perfector" ("Miracle Blur" had been a bad dream). I was wonderfully and happily surprised! It contains glycerin and forms of silicone, but it also contains sodium hyaluronate to help your complexion improve and retain moisture as you wear it. It was a bit slick but absorbed very easily into my skin. I waited a few minutes and put it to the ultimate test--I covered it with my Lancôme powder foundation. There was a very visible improvement, and my skin is in good shape. Pores were less obvious, with an overall softened, radiant appearance. I am going to purchase this now. I am not conscious that I am wearing it--it's that lightweight--but it does give great results.
Joan A.
Reno, NV
I just bought this product and was wondering if anyone was using this along with the dark spot corrector serum?
Johannah S.
Does leave skin oily or make your face breakout?