BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Helps fade the appearance of dark spots & discolorations. Helps even skin tone. Dermatologist tested for gentleness.

Fact:

Helps fade the appearance of dark spots, age spots, sun damage and post acne marks that can make skin appear up to 10 years older. Restore luminosity and fight discoloration with Youth Code Dark Spot Correcting & Illuminating SPF 30 Day Cream. This rich, hydrating formula prevents future discolorations from forming while minimizing the appearance of existing dark spots for a more even, radiant and youthful complexion. Specifically developed for a wide spectrum of skin types and tones.

Active Ingredients:

• I have been thinking of buying this product for my dark s...1 Answers
  • Anybody know if this makes you oily like most sunscreens?...2 Answers
  • I just purchased this today. has anyone recently used it?...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Works perfect for my skin. So in love with this product. Very hydrating. & leaves my skin looking so good " in 5 reviews
  • "This moisturizer is great for color correcting as well as moisturizing the face. I have really dry skin and I have noticed a drastic improvement in the coloration and dryness of my skin. I would definitely recommend this to someone who is in need of both color correction and moisturizer." in 3 reviews
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Love that this has sunscreen and is light enough for me to use daily without making me feel greasy. I apply light layer and it absorbs quickly but still feels moisturizing on my skin. Definitely recommend this!
Sabrina M.
All about keeping #Youth in my face and never to young to start using products like these! I have some spots that I wanted gone, been using for two months and everyday and the spots are gone!! Makes my face glow.
[product:l'oréal-paris-youth-code-dark-spot-spf-30-day-cream]
Amy C.
Rockwall, TX
Other than the sunscreen for UVA protection, there’s really nothing special about this product. I would’ve loved more anti-aging properties such as antioxidants or hydrating ingredients but they just aren’t present. It’s essentially an overpriced average sunscreen.
Christina F.
As a moisturizer I don't care for this product. I don't think it does a great job of moisturizing and it definitely has a sunscreen smell so it's not something I like to wear as an everyday sunscreen under my makeup.
If I'm going to be at the pool or in the sun, this is a nice option because it's a high enough SPF and it doesn't clog my pores.
Yazilette G.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a good product , but can be changed a little bit more , its not as strong as I anticipated it to be . I got it from my local Walmart Super Center. Its a good product , don't get me wrong , but it just doesn't cut it with the L'Oréal line .
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
On the fence with this one.. I've used it a few times and although it did give good moisture to my face I did notice the more I used it it did break me out a little so I stopped using it since than.. My face can tend to be sensitive to some products so this might be better for one that dosent have sensitive skin Maybe!??
Jen B.
Flushing, NY
For someone with relatively blotchy skin, and a very, very simple daily routine... this is a great product, as it is specific to the spots you need to fix.. I haven't been using long enough to figure out if the results are long lasting..
Maria' A.
It worked wonderful. I have dark spots under my eyes and acne scars and it worked lovely. It met my expectations. It had wonderful packaging. Very Nice! It was very effective, it helped a lot when i did my make up. I think it was perfectly fine. I don't think it could get any better!
Stephanie C.
Surprise, AZ
I apply this before I do my makeup and the product is a bit oily! Used for about a month and my dark spot are still visible but they aren't as dark. It's super gentle and I think I would purchase a different brand next time.
Marie M.
Philadelphia, PA
Honestly, I didn't like this product. I felt like I was breaking out with it. There might be a possibility where I had a allergic reaction to it. I'm curious to see what other people wrote about this product in reference to breaking out. But I do love L'Oreal products.
Jordan G.
Venice, FL
Anybody know if this makes you oily like most sunscreens? Also, has anyone seen great results from this?
Sandy T.
I have been thinking of buying this product for my dark spots due to too much sun exposure. But i'm not sure if this really works or i will just waste my money. does anyone use this and can tell me if what was written in the box is true? is this going to lighten a dark spots? thanks...
Izzy M.
Georgetown, TX
I just purchased this today. has anyone recently used it? how long and did you see results? I want it mostly for mosturizers and spf but given the fact it helps with spots I was sold on it :) I would love to hear your experience.
Carmen H.
Charlotte, NC
Can i use it as regular moisturizer or does it have to be just as sunscreen?