BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Helps fade the appearance of dark spots & discolorations. Helps even skin tone. Dermatologist tested for gentleness.

Fact:

Helps fade the appearance of dark spots, age spots, sun damage and post acne marks that can make skin appear up to 10 years older. Restore luminosity and fight discoloration with Youth Code Dark Spot Correcting & Illuminating Serum Corrector. This clinically proven formula illuminates skin tone and improves the appearance of dark spots for a more even, radiant and youthful complexion. 86% of women saw fewer dark spots in just 8 weeks. Specifically developed for a wide spectrum of skin types and tones.

• Aqua / Water

• Does this help with hyper pigmentation/post acne marks? I...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend this for dark spots ?!! I'm really looki...2 Answers
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
This is by far the best dark-spot corrector serum that I have found for this price. Some serums cost upwards of $50 for the same result, and I have found this one on sale for around $15. It is carried at target, walmart, CVS, walgreens, etc. so it is easy to pick up when you’re out running errands and you don’t need to make an extra trip to a specialty skincare store.
Taris P.
Birmingham, AL
It makes my skin feel really soft;however, I haven't noticed a difference in the dark spots on my face that I want to correct. I've been using this product for about two months and will continue to use because it is still a great illuminator
Brianna J.
I have been using this for a few days and I am starting to see the results. I have some sun damage from no sunscreen and it has lightened up the spots a little. The smell is good. I am just making sure it doesn’t cause breakouts.
🌌Very b.
I was starting to have dark spots during my pregnancy and started using this product and I love how it brightened my face. I use it still (not pregnant anymore) every night and morning love how moisturizing leaves my face I would recommend this product to anyone who is starting to have dark spots in their face and it also has sunscreen protection 30sp
Maggie B.
This serum is a holy grail! I have been using it for years. It isn't sticky, lasts a long time, and is a great deal price wise. It is super effective and I keep getting compliments on how beautiful my skin is! This is my secret weapon that I will use for the years to come.
Amanda D.
Tampa
This product wasn’t really expensive, and I only used it for a week but I did not see results and stopped using it but I would definitely give it another try since it left my skin feeling soft and maybe I need to use it more then a week to see results.
Taris P.
Birmingham, AL
I use this night and day because it has cleared up the dark spots that I developed from being pregnant. It doesn't have a strong smell and it doesn't take alot. Catching this in stock in the stores requires superpowers because it is always sold out
Rachel C.
Love this serum I've totally noticed a difference in my skin . My dark spots have seemed to brighten up. And it gives you an illuminized look . Feels amazing on the skin leaves you feeling butter soft.
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
I'm a fan of this serum for sure. The formula is light and not greasy and dissolves into your skin quickly. For me, this was very effective at erasing fine lines. It just makes the face look nice and even. I also really like the design and how you can lock and unlock the cap. I would definitely recommend to others. I will also be purchasing this again.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
It does seem to overall make my face look healthier and didn't cause breakouts even though almost everything does for me. The scent was minimal and it didn't have an oily or greasy feel but it didn't seem to do a whole lot. I don't think I would buy it again.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Does this really work well? And does it make your skin oily? My skin is naturally oily and I don't want something that is going to make it more oily!
Deja A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have crazy dark marks from pimples on my face. Is this I good product to use to get rid of them? How fast does this work?
Anna G.
Does anyone see a difference using this product? I really want to try this!
Meme M.
Do you recommend this for dark spots ?!! I'm really looking for a good product!
Jocelyn A.
Has anyone broke out from this? I wanna try this to help with acne scars and marks. I heard this works, but was wondering if it will break me out. Thanks!!