BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Helps fade the appearance of dark spots & discolorations. Helps even skin tone. Dermatologist tested for gentleness.

Fact:

Helps fade the appearance of dark spots, age spots, sun damage and post acne marks that can make skin appear up to 10 years older. Restore luminosity and fight discoloration with Youth Code Dark Spot Correcting & Illuminating Serum Corrector. This clinically proven formula illuminates skin tone and improves the appearance of dark spots for a more even, radiant and youthful complexion. 86% of women saw fewer dark spots in just 8 weeks. Specifically developed for a wide spectrum of skin types and tones.

• Aqua / Water

• Does this help with hyper pigmentation/post acne marks? I get 1-2...2 Answers
  • Has anyone broke out from this? I wanna try this to help with acn...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Maggie B.
This serum is a holy grail! I have been using it for years. It isn't sticky, lasts a long time, and is a great deal price wise. It is super effective and I keep getting compliments on how beautiful my skin is! This is my secret weapon that I will use for the years to come.
Taris P.
Birmingham, AL
I use this night and day because it has cleared up the dark spots that I developed from being pregnant. It doesn't have a strong smell and it doesn't take alot. Catching this in stock in the stores requires superpowers because it is always sold out
Rachel C.
Love this serum I've totally noticed a difference in my skin . My dark spots have seemed to brighten up. And it gives you an illuminized look . Feels amazing on the skin leaves you feeling butter soft.
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
I'm a fan of this serum for sure. The formula is light and not greasy and dissolves into your skin quickly. For me, this was very effective at erasing fine lines. It just makes the face look nice and even. I also really like the design and how you can lock and unlock the cap. I would definitely recommend to others. I will also be purchasing this again.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
It does seem to overall make my face look healthier and didn't cause breakouts even though almost everything does for me. The scent was minimal and it didn't have an oily or greasy feel but it didn't seem to do a whole lot. I don't think I would buy it again.
Cindy C.
Caracas, Distrito Capital
I tried this product out a while ago when it had a different package, it was recommended to me. I used it almost every night with moisturizer to correct dark spots. I didn't see huge differences but it is pretty thin and I liked it. It has a mild scent to it but it didn't bother me at all. I don't know if I used it enough like to see the results but I did use it for like 2 months, maybe I had to be more constant
Damibel R.
I bought this serum recently, it has a great texture but to me is a little bit greasy. Sometimes I use it like a primer those days that isn't to humid. Ideal for dry to mixed skin.
Angela M.
Honolulu, HI
Just bought it and haven't had a chance to give a fair review... I felt my skin still felt dry after using it, and felt it was still sitting my skin instead of being absorbed... will give a few more tries before my final thoughts :)
Ashley
I used this serum around my eyes and it plumps the thin skin underneath. No evidence of crows feet so far. Since I was just using a couple drops as part of my AM and PM routine the first bottle lasted a longgg time. Now I also apply in spots where other products have dried me out, like around the corners of my mouth.
Shyrita B.
Gordo, AL
I absolutely love this spot corrector! It smells great and really works! I put it on at night before bed after washing my face. I recommend this to women of color with sensitive skin like me.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Does this really work well? And does it make your skin oily? My skin is naturally oily and I don't want something that is going to make it more oily!
Jocelyn A.
Has anyone broke out from this? I wanna try this to help with acne scars and marks. I heard this works, but was wondering if it will break me out. Thanks!!
Anna G.
Does anyone see a difference using this product? I really want to try this!
Jennifer T.
Does this help with hyper pigmentation/post acne marks? I get 1-2 cystic acne marks around my menstrual cycle and they can last up to two months, so I'm looking for something that can speed up the process a bit!
Cristina E.
Is this worth buying? Do you guys see a difference?