BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

What is a BB Cream?BB Cream is an all-in-one product that combines advanced skincare benefits with the immediate flawless look, luminosity and evenness of makeup. Why is Youth Code BB Cream Illuminator right for me?In one touch, multi-action BB Cream...

Buy on Amazon
  • "i have oily skin, and really this product has not felt stingy, it leaves my skin fresh and without annoying nuances" in 3 reviews
Mackenzie C.
I used to be really into BB creams and this was one that I used almost religiously. I don’t use it often anymore but I did happen to use it the other day and it’s really a thick consistency compared to other BB creams that I’ve used and the color doesn’t really blend into my skin tone. I do like that it has sunscreen in it and the way that it makes my skin look though, despite the color (I just blend).
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
There are higher end bb creams that will give you a better look on the skin, but I've been consistently impressed with the youth code series of products. For the price they do an excellent job. A bb cream is supposed to be healthy and moisturizing for your skin while just lightly enhancing your natural skin. Anti aging aspects are just a perk of this product. Also like the higher end products it reflects light off your face which naturally masks imperfections so you don't need the heavier coverage of a foundation on a day when you just want your natural beauty on display.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Valentina🦋 G.
Aventura, FL
I like this product but I can be really oily and it makes my skin really oily and after I apply the powder instead of making things better it just makes my face cackey! The coverage is really good ! Would not buy again
rachela C.
1984 E. North ST Salina KS
L'Oréal Paris Youth Code™ BB Cream Illuminator made my pores visibly smaller. It gave my skin a renewed healthy glow. I feel I appear younger when using this cream.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Please keep an eye out for my missing cat. He's been gone almost 2 weeks. He's a large, shortish hair grey and white altered male named Marley with no collar or chip. He may be scared or injured and hiding in a garage or shed or under a deck . I flyers around the neighborhood this is my last resort. Thank you for helping bring my baby home.
Srinidhi Y.
After finding this product, I ditched all of the heavy foundations. I like the natural look, so I was so happy when I saw what a miracle it does on your face. It is not a full coverage, it just gives enough tint to make your face look flawless yet very natural. I use it over my moisturizer and sometimes retouch after 6-8 hr. I'm on my third bottle.
Bianca G.
Erie
At first I wasn't sure of this product but it is truly a life changer it changed my skin and I am no more ashamed to leave my house I feel covered and I definitely recommend this product to anyone 😍
Leslie C.
Strafford, MO
I borrowed the L'Oréal bb cream from my daughter. I was surprised how smooth it left my skin. I will recommend it. I will use it in the future for extra moisture.
Shelby B.
Albany
I love bb cream it is one of the only things I use on my face makes my looks better and made my face look the age I'm supposed to be instead of looking older than I am
Audrey b.
Deatsville, AL
Is this worth the price?
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Where do you buy this?
Dionysia S.
Newark, DE
I consider trying this bb cream for the first time. I have a mixed type skin and I want to replace my foundation for something lighter and more beneficial for my skin. Does this bb cream cover imperfections of the skin? Does it hydrate your skin?
Xena V.
Herent
Is it worth the money and does it look good on mixed skin?
Keri P.
Rockwood, TN
I am looking for a nice BB Cream for the days that I don't wear a lot of makeup. Has anyone just used this as a light foundation and did it work well?