BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #48 in Night Cream

Refines and perfects skin. Even at pixel-level. Suitable for all skin tones. What Is It? Luxurious, non-greasy cream visibly improves skin quality by working on uneven skin texture with visible pores and fine lines. How Does It Work? Texture Perfector with Perline-P, an association of three perfecting actives that optimizes the quality of skin's surface by tightening pores, diminishing fine lines and revealing petal-soft skin texture. What Are The Results? Instantly skin feels softer and texture is smoothed for a velvet touch. In 1 month, women stated that pores appear smaller and fine lines are reduced and 75% of women report seeing an improvement in skin quality. Based on consumer self-assessments. see more...

• Does leave skin oily or make your face breakout? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Candice B.
Candice B.
Vinton, VA
This is one of the best night creams I've ever used. I wake up with soft smooth skin. The packaging is so sleek and cute. I find it very gentle on my skin and it does not irritate it. I would highly recommend trying this and I will definitely be buying this again.
Christina F.
Christina F.
This is my all-time favorite face moisturizer and I'm so disappointed that it's been discontinued! I can still find it on Amazon, but I wish Loreal would bring it back
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Opp, AL
A little pricey for my taste but it's definitely worth using. I love the smell of this. I just wish there were more product in it.
Ruby B.
Ruby B.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely live this as a moisturizer. Packaging is nice and weighty like the revitalift one, only pink, and I LOVE pink. Smells good, doesn't feel greedy or heavy on the skin, great hydration... As far as skincare benefits, I don't really see any transformations but I like it for what it is, a moisturizer. I've been through about 4 jars now, and would repurchase.
Heather B.
Heather B.
North Walpole, NH
I'm always in the market to give new facial lotions a try.  I love to see which ones will work best on my skin to give my daughter some pointers.  Bare, natural skin always looks best when it is hydrated and moisturized properly.  It is never to late to get something that will help bring out the youthful glow and this does just that.  Put it on both day and night and say hello to younger looking skin.
cindy l.
cindy l.
I bought Loreals Youth Code last year I believe. I loved the packaging, honestly that's what drew me to it lol.

I did it's job, but it didn't wow me. It worked like any other moisturizer. I guess I was expecting it to do more.
Camryn T.
Camryn T.
I prefer to use this as my night time face lotion. It is very oily but extremely hydrating so it is worth it. The scent is not too overpowering. Also, the packaging makes it feel as if it is a very high end product!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Canyon Lake
Didn't see a huge improvement in my skin after using this. I've had better luck with improving the texture of my skin just by cleansing with a Clarisonic....there is no longer any texture on my skin at all
Kari G.
Kari G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Love this product!! I use it nightly after I've removed all my makeup, washed my face, & applied toner, then I use this moisturizer. It's so smooth & not harsh at all!
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Whitehouse
I used this only as a night cream. It is cost effective and I loved the results. My skin was smoother and more moisturized. I noticed smoother texture, and less breakouts as well! I would definitely recommend.
johannah S.
johannah S.
Does leave skin oily or make your face breakout?