L'Oréal Paris Youth Code Rejuvenating Eye Essence uploaded by Venus D.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand from L'Oreal. A powerful and revolutionary rejuvenating eye serum Features a weightless, quick-penetrating texture Developed with Pro-Gen TechnologyTM that activates a specific gene to boost skin ability Enables skin to recover from daily aggressions, fatigue and aging signs Formulated with DrainboostTM, a blend of powerful actives to stimulate micro-circulation Visibly reduces the appearance of dark circles and eye bags Unveils a softer, smoother, more vibrant and younger looking eye zone Pack Size - 15ml/0.5oz

Olivia T.
Sylmar, CA
I got this as a sample and even after 3 applications, I can say with confidence that it has not only hydrated my skin but also toned it. The texture has become smooth. Its too early to say regarding decreasing wrinkles/fine lines but the way it has toned my skin and freshened it up, i am very happy. Although, for summer, this maybe a bit more hydrating to an extent towards making my skin oily But for current weather and winters, i would definitely use it.
Candice L.
Lapine
I would rate this a 5 star because the product really helps with wrinkles as well as dark circles overall brightens the under eye and also helps with baggy eyes but also the sirum is very smoothing and very well made
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
My mom uses this and swears buy so she got some for me as a gift. It was gentle on my skin, I believe she got it at Walmart. This product was decent but wish it had delivered slightly better line reducing effects.
Megan M.
It  was much trepidation that I tried a few samples of L'Oreal's "Youth Code Texture Perfector" ("Miracle Blur" had been a bad dream). I was wonderfully and happily surprised! It contains glycerin and forms of silicone, but it also contains sodium hyaluronate to help your complexion improve and retain moisture as you wear it. It was a bit slick but absorbed very easily into my skin. I waited a few minutes and put it to the ultimate test--I covered it with my Lancôme powder foundation. There was a very visible improvement, and my skin is in good shape. Pores were less obvious, with an overall softened, radiant appearance. I am going to purchase this now. I am not conscious that I am wearing it--it's that lightweight--but it does give great results.
Shreya B.
Lightweight cream, spreads easily.
Seeps into the skin within seconds of massage.
Has no fragrance or smell.
Makes under eye area healthier, soft and smooth with continued use.
It is not super greasy, oily kind, so can be used under makeup.
Will suit most skin types.
One jar will last for at least 3 months as you need a little quantity for each application.
L’Oreal products are easily available in India.
My friend claims that her dark circles have reduced after using this.
Debbie C.
N Dartmouth, MA
I only purchased this one time to try, and it was pretty good. I feel like it took a little while to see results, but for the price point, it's not bad at all! It's not the best eye cream I've ever used, but it definitely does what it says it does after some time. I'm sure I would've had longer, better results the more I used but I only used for about a month and a half to two months.
Thea s.
carlsbad, CA
To be honest, I can't really tell the difference between eye creams.  I bought this because my eyes in the outside crows feet were a bit red, and I thought that was probably indicative that they were dry (e.g., going to be wrinkly).  One side is now wrinkly which sucks, but this hasn't really done much to prevent it it seems.  not anymore so compared to just normal facial lotion.  My facial lotion tends to be quite thick anyhow, so maybe that's the reason why I don't see much of a difference in using this alone.
Jennifer K.
Hillsboro, OR
This cream felt great on my tired eyes. It helped replenish lost moisture and give me a more restful appearance. My husband even tried some and loved it. I will be repurchasing again it was a great product. I will be trying more L'Oreal products in the future.
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
This has been my go-to eye cream for awhile now and I haven't noticed any new fine lines around my eyes. When  asked what I use, I always refer to this. It's a very good product for the pricing and I think as good as high end ones. I mean, I'm 33 and have gotten told I look 23 so that's saying something, right?
Diana V.
Love this stuff! Leaves my under eyes super hydrated. ♡ Even though my skin tends to be oilly, I  usually have really dry under eyes so I apply this overnight and let it soak into my skin leaving my under eyes super smooth which makes my concealer apply so much better. Would totally recommend.