L'Oréal Paris Youth Code Regenerating Skincare Serum Intense Daily Treatment + Free Travel Size Foaming Gel Cleanser uploaded by vs. i.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'oreal Paris Youth Code Regenerating Skincare Serum Intense Daily Treatment, 1 Oz.+ Free Travel Size Foaming Gel Cleanser

Buy on Amazon
Lillian D.
Sicklerville
I only had a sample size to work with but for as long as a used this product I was beyond pleased with the results. I haven't had skin problems for very long but as soon as I started to see a change and saw the sample of this product i figured there was no harm in trying in out. The price was great and the product was great in fact I plan to fine the full sized version of this product and purchase it for daily use.
Megan M.
It  was much trepidation that I tried a few samples of L'Oreal's "Youth Code Texture Perfector" ("Miracle Blur" had been a bad dream). I was wonderfully and happily surprised! It contains glycerin and forms of silicone, but it also contains sodium hyaluronate to help your complexion improve and retain moisture as you wear it. It was a bit slick but absorbed very easily into my skin. I waited a few minutes and put it to the ultimate test--I covered it with my Lancôme powder foundation. There was a very visible improvement, and my skin is in good shape. Pores were less obvious, with an overall softened, radiant appearance. I am going to purchase this now. I am not conscious that I am wearing it--it's that lightweight--but it does give great results.
Mariah D.
To be honest, I don't see any difference in my skin when I started using the serum. I have combination skin and I don't think it made any difference. I got it as a gift last Christmas.
Amere G.
I love a good serum and Loreal Youth Code are my favorites! A little drop is all I need for my face. I purchased the whole collection of it to get the most benefit and Im very pleased with the result.
Olivia L.
I love this for it being at the drug store. my fave feels so much softer after using it. it has an easy packaging and I can actually see a flow on my face after putting it on. I think that this is worth the money
Dominique J.
Southaven, MS
This product seemed to work well as I didn't have any issues with breakouts or anything. My skin doesn't have wrinkles yet but it's always good to prevent.
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
I love all the Youth Code line of products... they leave my skin soft and not oily or dry!!!! Lite scents and lite coverage but keeps the moisture!!!
Heaven T.
Always a good brand and good quality. Sometimes is a little pricey have to get when on sale. Local stores always have just have to shop best deals.
Elizabeth C.
Grand Prairie
I didnt like this product because it was to oily for me and my face was getting alot of acne and when i stop using it my face cleared up alot
MissTika G.
So far so good! Been using it for about a wk now. It doesn't smell so great, but I like how it feels on my skin.