BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Reduces signs of stress, fatigue and aging 10 years of gene research Non-greasy Dermatologist tested for gentleness Youth regenerating skincare Discover an innovation derived from gene science. The breakthrough genactiv technology in this potent daily moisturizer boosts skin s natural powers of regeneration so it regains the qualities of young skin.  Skin looks rested, smoother and youthfully luminous.  Signs of stress, fatigue and aging are visibly diminished.  This unique, luxurious formula leaves a light, velvety smooth finish. Breakthrough genactiv technology helps increase skin s natural powers of regeneration, boosting skin s own capacity for recovery.  Skin looks smoother, more luminous and youthful. ;

• Does anyone see a difference using this product? 1 Answers
  • Does this make you break out at all? I can never find a m...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Youth Code Day/Night Cream Moisturizer
  • "I absolutely love this cream it is holy grain in my daily routine for night and day time this cream will leave dry, pale, dehydrated skin looking new flawless and refreshed. This product is really something that i think is very effective and is at a great price. Also it doesn't matter what kind of skin type you have it work with every kind and works by shrinking the pores on your face and evening out your skin. And another thing i love about this is that it dries on with a matte finish so your face isn't left looking like a shiny penny." in 9 reviews
  • "Love this! It was a thick cream so I put it on liberally. It is quite moisturizing. I bought it for $10 at Freddy's. Great buy and I am seeing soft faced results. I wished there was a better smell but it does its job. Recommend but also looking for the next best thing. " in 6 reviews
  • "I am currently using this product and I am obsessed! Its so amazing. It makes your skin look so much better after applying and also in the long run. Trust me you will see a difference. I have sensitive skin and acne prone skin but I have had no issues with this cream. I use it day and night." in 4 reviews
  • "The tub will last a long time since you only need a little of the product." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love this cream it is holy grain in my daily routine for night and day time this cream will leave dry, pale, dehydrated skin looking new flawless and refreshed." in 1 review
jessica S.
Denver, CO
I recently purchase this product in an attempt to moisturize my skin. I am in love wiht how smooth and flake free my face feels. I use this product day and night, it doesn't feel oily or overly thick and have had amazing results with dark spots that are going away, I highly recommend this product!
Chelsea L.
Pennsville, NJ
I was given this as a free sample as a gift from L'Oreal and I find it way too greasy for my skin. I am under the impression that they may have given it to me for the wrong skin type (I am 19), however.
Linsey S.
This moisturizer is wonderful. It can be used night and day! It gives instant moisture and makes skin smooth. It does NOT make it greasy or oily. And it has a light scent that smells beautiful. I'm so glad i tried this product and plan on repurchasing when needed.
Taryn V.
Nancy, KY
Such a great product. Light weight and not greasy. I have combination skin and dark circle around the eyes and with just a few days of use, my face has been so soft, moe vibrant looking, and less visible darkness under my eyes. I would definitely purchase again.
Zeynep K.
San Diego, CA
When I first used this I really liked it because my skin felt very soft and velvety. However, even though I spared the region around my eyes they always burnt and started tearing. Maybe it is just my sensitive eyes l stopped using it and gave it to my sister, she loves it!
Dariann M.
Blissfield, MI
I used this cream after having my first child. I was noticing dark circles. It was so gentle and helpful with lifting the circles. But I didn't feel like it gave me the overall look like the reviews I had read. I bought it at Walmart.
Amber S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Great facial lotion! I like using it at night. Great for under the eyes too. I feel like the L'Oreal line has a lot of good lotions for your face for anti-aging and they don't disappoint. I am a huge fan.
Lehsly E.
Ozone Park, NY
Lydia e.
Ruther Glen, VA
Greasy and oily and leaves a film on your skin that's almost uncomfortable! Make up over this makes this flake and look like you have skin issues! Not on my list to purchase ever again!
Sophia G.
West New York, NJ
MY MOM USES THIS BRAND AND I HAD TO TRY AND AND EVEN THOUGH IM YOUNG THIS LEAVES YOUR SKIN SO SOFT AND PEOLE SAY ITS GOOD TO MAINTAIN YOUR SKIN AT A YOUNG AGE LADIES REMOVE YOUR MAKEUP IT RUINS YOUR SKIN EARLY
Emily M.
Merlin, ON
Does this make you break out at all? I can never find a moisturizer that works but doesn't make me break out!
Vanesa W.
Humble, TX
Where can I buy this product?
Anna G.
Does anyone see a difference using this product?
Brittany G.
Tishomingo, OK
So I am looking into purchasing this cream but wasn't sure if it was successful and worth it.. Any opinions?

back