BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Reduces signs of stress, fatigue and aging 10 years of gene research Non-greasy Dermatologist tested for gentleness Youth regenerating skincare Discover an innovation derived from gene science. The breakthrough genactiv technology in this potent daily moisturizer boosts skin s natural powers of regeneration so it regains the qualities of young skin.  Skin looks rested, smoother and youthfully luminous.  Signs of stress, fatigue and aging are visibly diminished.  This unique, luxurious formula leaves a light, velvety smooth finish. Breakthrough genactiv technology helps increase skin s natural powers of regeneration, boosting skin s own capacity for recovery.  Skin looks smoother, more luminous and youthful. ;

• Does anyone see a difference using this product? 1 Answers
  • Does this make you break out at all? I can never find a m...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Youth Code Day/Night Cream Moisturizer
  • "I absolutely love this cream it is holy grain in my daily routine for night and day time this cream will leave dry, pale, dehydrated skin looking new flawless and refreshed. This product is really something that i think is very effective and is at a great price. Also it doesn't matter what kind of skin type you have it work with every kind and works by shrinking the pores on your face and evening out your skin. And another thing i love about this is that it dries on with a matte finish so your face isn't left looking like a shiny penny." in 9 reviews
  • "Love this! It was a thick cream so I put it on liberally. It is quite moisturizing. I bought it for $10 at Freddy's. Great buy and I am seeing soft faced results. I wished there was a better smell but it does its job. Recommend but also looking for the next best thing. " in 6 reviews
  • "I am currently using this product and I am obsessed! Its so amazing. It makes your skin look so much better after applying and also in the long run. Trust me you will see a difference. I have sensitive skin and acne prone skin but I have had no issues with this cream. I use it day and night." in 4 reviews
  • "The tub will last a long time since you only need a little of the product." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love this cream it is holy grain in my daily routine for night and day time this cream will leave dry, pale, dehydrated skin looking new flawless and refreshed." in 1 review
Desiree C.
Mandeville, LA
This is my favorite serum on the market. Unfortunately, it isn't cruelty free. But its just one of those product's that works so well and brightens and repairs the skin that it is so worth it!
Alexis C.
Shreveport
I, personally, love this cream! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️It has amazing results, all the girls in my family use this stuff now, I can almost guarantee that you will also. I trust this brand a lot! I use a lot of their products and I know that it'll work well.
Tanya S.
Orlando, FL
I love this line of products. It keeps my skin hydrated and smooth but doesn't make me oily. I live in Florida the humidity is always high. I also have sensitive skin from allergies and this has been one of the best products I've used.
Gina G.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite moisturizer ever!! I have been using it religiously for over three months and i started seeing visible results within a week. My face stays moisturized all day and doesn't feel greasy. It doesn't clog my pores at all. Will definitely repurchase and recommend!
Cindy W.
Tampa, FL
I am constantly searching for new face cream products. I liked this product because it's very moisturizing. I do like the packaging. A tad pricey for drug store brand but I see it on sale a lot. I we would purchase again.
Whitnëy L.
Great Falls, MT
I have tried this many times and enjoy this face cream at night. If I use it under my makeup during the day I get very shiny. It makes my face a bit sticky, but I think for preventive maintenance it does it's job.
Jenny C.
This moisturizer can be a bit pricey and a little on the oily side. Since I have combo skin I always wake up with oily looking skin bcus of the formula but if u have dry skin this is good for you
Prerna D.
Best product for teenagers 💗 its light and its moisturising too.. i love dis product and i use it a lot .. m happy with this product L'Oréal Paris Youth Code Day/Night Cream Moisturizer 💗💗
Damelis L.
is a fairly fatty cream and the smell was not to my liking, the price is quite reasonable, first time in using it but it would not buy it again, the design of the bottle is very cute,
Chelsea B.
Millheim, PA
I have used this product for sometime now. It is one of my favorites. It leaves your skin feeling very hydrated. Plus who doesn't want a moisturizer that's going to keep your skin looking younger and healthier!
Emily M.
Merlin, ON
Does this make you break out at all? I can never find a moisturizer that works but doesn't make me break out!
Vanesa W.
Humble, TX
Where can I buy this product?
Anna G.
Does anyone see a difference using this product?
Brittany G.
Tishomingo, OK
So I am looking into purchasing this cream but wasn't sure if it was successful and worth it.. Any opinions?

back