BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Reduces signs of stress, fatigue and aging 10 years of gene research Non-greasy Dermatologist tested for gentleness Youth regenerating skincare Discover an innovation derived from gene science. The breakthrough genactiv technology in this potent daily moisturizer boosts skin s natural powers of regeneration so it regains the qualities of young skin.  Skin looks rested, smoother and youthfully luminous.  Signs of stress, fatigue and aging are visibly diminished.  This unique, luxurious formula leaves a light, velvety smooth finish. Breakthrough genactiv technology helps increase skin s natural powers of regeneration, boosting skin s own capacity for recovery.  Skin looks smoother, more luminous and youthful. ;

• Does anyone see a difference using this product? 1 Answers
  • Does this make you break out at all? I can never find a m...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I absolutely love this cream it is holy grain in my daily routine for night and day time this cream will leave dry, pale, dehydrated skin looking new flawless and refreshed. This product is really something that i think is very effective and is at a great price. Also it doesn't matter what kind of skin type you have it work with every kind and works by shrinking the pores on your face and evening out your skin. And another thing i love about this is that it dries on with a matte finish so your face isn't left looking like a shiny penny." in 9 reviews
  • "Love this! It was a thick cream so I put it on liberally. It is quite moisturizing. I bought it for $10 at Freddy's. Great buy and I am seeing soft faced results. I wished there was a better smell but it does its job. Recommend but also looking for the next best thing. " in 6 reviews
  • "I am currently using this product and I am obsessed! Its so amazing. It makes your skin look so much better after applying and also in the long run. Trust me you will see a difference. I have sensitive skin and acne prone skin but I have had no issues with this cream. I use it day and night." in 4 reviews
  • "The tub will last a long time since you only need a little of the product." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love this cream it is holy grain in my daily routine for night and day time this cream will leave dry, pale, dehydrated skin looking new flawless and refreshed." in 1 review
natia Z.
Brooklyn
Very good. Good for dry skin. Using it daily and very satisfied. Redreshing. Good small. Effective. After using it at night. In the morning skin is very smoothy and soft.
Megan M.
It was much trepidation that I tried a few samples of L'Oreal's "Youth Code Texture Perfector" ("Miracle Blur" had been a bad dream). I was wonderfully and happily surprised! It contains glycerin and forms of silicone, but it also contains sodium hyaluronate to help your complexion improve and retain moisture as you wear it. It was a bit slick but absorbed very easily into my skin. I waited a few minutes and put it to the ultimate test--I covered it with my Lancôme powder foundation. There was a very visible improvement, and my skin is in good shape. Pores were less obvious, with an overall softened, radiant appearance. I am going to purchase this now. I am not conscious that I am wearing it--it's that lightweight--but it does give great results.
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
Really didn’t see much benefit from this, but my skin seemed less sensitive after use. Easy to find in stores and is a good value for the size and price of the product. Will continue to purchase!
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
This cream is nice and rich and to me works equivalent to more expensive products that L'oreal also owns but this is about 1/3 or 1/4 of the price, I'm mainly speaking of Estee Lauder products that my mother swears by. It is hydrating, moisturizing and sinks into skin without feeling greasy. I like to use this at night mostly because it feels rich and luxurious and my skin can drink it up while I get my sleep.
Courtney F.
Pleasanton, KS
Best drugstore moisturizer I've tried. I will continue to repurchase this. It's thick enough it makes a good night moisturizer but thin enough I wear it under my makeup every day as well. It even smoothed out my pores so I skip primer before foundation sometimes.
Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This was fine for moisture, but the texture was not my favorite (a little too thick and slippery) and nor was I a fan of an open tub. I much prefer a pump to keep dirt and debris out of a product I'll be applying to my face. it did look pretty on my side table, but I'll try something different next time.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
I bought this in combination with the dark spot corrector to use at night. I used it for a while and liked it but noticed my skin was breaking out more than normal over time. Once I stopped using these products, my skin cleared up. It was a good experiment but didn't work for my skin.
Melanie C.
Bowie
This is a good thing to use for your face it does not hurt your skin it is good to use it for your skin I would tell people to use it if the have that nice of a skin so the can have an amazing skin and it does not hurt your skin at all and I but 5 time a year which is amazing
Megan R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I really liked this product because I have dry skin.  My acne wash tends to dry out my face so using this really helps to combat that problem!  It was a little pricey for me but it was convenient to buy at Kroger where I grocery shop.  I liked the container also, wouldn't change a thing!
Sonja C.
Mandeville, LA
Got this on clearance at Walgreens some time ago. Really impressed with the this. I do only use this at night. I have found if I use it in the AM it makes my face a bit oily
Emily M.
Merlin, ON
Does this make you break out at all? I can never find a moisturizer that works but doesn't make me break out!
Brittany G.
Tishomingo, OK
So I am looking into purchasing this cream but wasn't sure if it was successful and worth it.. Any opinions?
Anna G.
Does anyone see a difference using this product?
Vanesa W.
Humble, TX
Where can I buy this product?