BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Reduces signs of stress, fatigue and aging 10 years of gene research Non-greasy Dermatologist tested for gentleness Youth regenerating skincare Discover an innovation derived from gene science. The breakthrough genactiv technology in this potent daily moisturizer boosts skin s natural powers of regeneration so it regains the qualities of young skin.  Skin looks rested, smoother and youthfully luminous.  Signs of stress, fatigue and aging are visibly diminished.  This unique, luxurious formula leaves a light, velvety smooth finish. Breakthrough genactiv technology helps increase skin s natural powers of regeneration, boosting skin s own capacity for recovery.  Skin looks smoother, more luminous and youthful. ;

• Does anyone see a difference using this product? 1 Answers
  • Does this make you break out at all? I can never find a m...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Youth Code Day/Night Cream Moisturizer
  • "I absolutely love this cream it is holy grain in my daily routine for night and day time this cream will leave dry, pale, dehydrated skin looking new flawless and refreshed. This product is really something that i think is very effective and is at a great price. Also it doesn't matter what kind of skin type you have it work with every kind and works by shrinking the pores on your face and evening out your skin. And another thing i love about this is that it dries on with a matte finish so your face isn't left looking like a shiny penny." in 9 reviews
  • "Love this! It was a thick cream so I put it on liberally. It is quite moisturizing. I bought it for $10 at Freddy's. Great buy and I am seeing soft faced results. I wished there was a better smell but it does its job. Recommend but also looking for the next best thing. " in 6 reviews
  • "I am currently using this product and I am obsessed! Its so amazing. It makes your skin look so much better after applying and also in the long run. Trust me you will see a difference. I have sensitive skin and acne prone skin but I have had no issues with this cream. I use it day and night." in 4 reviews
  • "The tub will last a long time since you only need a little of the product." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love this cream it is holy grain in my daily routine for night and day time this cream will leave dry, pale, dehydrated skin looking new flawless and refreshed." in 1 review
Ruta R.
Fantastic product. It's suits my needs. Highly recommend for all skin types. I got this cream as a gift and sins first I added on my skin I loved it.For my skin it's moustoriz perfectly, skin feels young and healthy. I'm very happy to use it on a daily basis.
Naomi&Maeva F.
edmonton, AB
If you want your face to look ageless look no farther because this is the product for you. Your face will look younger in a matter of days. Fine lines and wrinkle will disappear.
Katie H.
Bangor, ['', '', 'Bangor ']
really enjoyed this product. i had been having problems iwht my skins with dryness but these creams really helped to hydrate and moisturise my skin through out the day and night. i saw a significant difference when using them. They are really good because the day one is lighter which means any makeup just sits on top beautifully, where as the night one is heavier which is great because it really feels like your packing on the moisture and you know that your going to have nice glowing skin when you wake up. it smells amazing and lasts a really long time too.
Noemie S.
Ottawa, ON
To my surprise, this has been the best face cream for me. It agrees with my skin and works better than creams 3x the price. My skin is left plumped, soft, luminous and it reduced my imperfections. The texture is on the thicker side but it absorbs quickly and is really silky and has a gentle, pretty smell. I can't seem to find it in stores anymore, which is a real bummer. I'll have to track it down online now. But it's really worth it. Particularly at that price.
Dragana R.
I'm 23 and do not have any excessive wrinkles to combat; however, I really, really love this for moisturizing! I get dry, flaky skin in the winter and this moisturizer has been saving my life. I recently had a nasty cold and the area around my nose was nearly raw - this moisturizer kicked that to the curb within a few days of day/night applications.
Thick enough to be a night cream, but absorbed quickly enough to work for daytime. Leaves my skin silky smooth, and I really don't think the fragrance is as strong as other reviewers have suggested.
Haroon K.
Surrey, British Columbia
A day night cream that works like a charm. It goes on super smooth, feel like a great compliment after using the eye cream and the serum. It rubs in to my face like a dream and does not leave my skin feeling gross and oily one bit. Using it at night makes me feel great and is perfect to go on under my makeup as well.
Brooke V.
Love this product. Keeps my skin looking healthy and also helps to clear up my acne!! I will lay an even layer on my entire face and then add more to dry spots and acne. Immediately after my skin absolutely glows
Lindsay V.
Saskatoon, SK
Nice smell. It goes on smoothly. I find it really plumps my skin up and definitely improves the texture. I like that it's a day and nigh cream and I can use it around my eyes.
megan n.
North Bay
I use this after my shower with the serum and alone before bed. My skin is soft, clear and dewy. It's taken me sine puberty to maintain clear skin, I finally found a holy grail routine and this is a staple product for me.
Naz M.
Calgary, AB
This cream is amazing. has a light sent of roses. super smooth and easy to apply. i saw my face differently in 5 or 6 days. more even skin and texture. slightly tightens pores. but most not used for that.
Emily M.
Merlin, ON
Does this make you break out at all? I can never find a moisturizer that works but doesn't make me break out!
Vanesa W.
Humble, TX
Where can I buy this product?
Anna G.
Does anyone see a difference using this product?
Brittany G.
Tishomingo, OK
So I am looking into purchasing this cream but wasn't sure if it was successful and worth it.. Any opinions?

back