BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Reduces signs of stress, fatigue and aging 10 years of gene research Non-greasy Dermatologist tested for gentleness Youth regenerating skincare Discover an innovation derived from gene science. The breakthrough genactiv technology in this potent daily moisturizer boosts skin s natural powers of regeneration so it regains the qualities of young skin.  Skin looks rested, smoother and youthfully luminous.  Signs of stress, fatigue and aging are visibly diminished.  This unique, luxurious formula leaves a light, velvety smooth finish. Breakthrough genactiv technology helps increase skin s natural powers of regeneration, boosting skin s own capacity for recovery.  Skin looks smoother, more luminous and youthful. ;

• Does anyone see a difference using this product? 1 Answers
  • Does this make you break out at all? I can never find a m...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I absolutely love this cream it is holy grain in my daily routine for night and day time this cream will leave dry, pale, dehydrated skin looking new flawless and refreshed. This product is really something that i think is very effective and is at a great price. Also it doesn't matter what kind of skin type you have it work with every kind and works by shrinking the pores on your face and evening out your skin. And another thing i love about this is that it dries on with a matte finish so your face isn't left looking like a shiny penny." in 9 reviews
  • "Love this! It was a thick cream so I put it on liberally. It is quite moisturizing. I bought it for $10 at Freddy's. Great buy and I am seeing soft faced results. I wished there was a better smell but it does its job. Recommend but also looking for the next best thing. " in 6 reviews
  • "I am currently using this product and I am obsessed! Its so amazing. It makes your skin look so much better after applying and also in the long run. Trust me you will see a difference. I have sensitive skin and acne prone skin but I have had no issues with this cream. I use it day and night." in 4 reviews
  • "The tub will last a long time since you only need a little of the product." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love this cream it is holy grain in my daily routine for night and day time this cream will leave dry, pale, dehydrated skin looking new flawless and refreshed." in 1 review
Adriana V.
It instantly makes my skin super soft and moisturized. I live in a humid city, so sometimes it makes me little sweaty. I always prefer a light cream for my oily skin so it is not for me. But mom loves it so much that she bought the entire range of Youth Code
Ahsaas p.
shimoga
This product is pretty good. It dies it’s job perfectly. It also smells good. The packaging is also quite good. It is definitely effective. It did meet my expectations. I would recommend it to others too. But it is little pricey.
Danielle D.
Canada
I loved this moisturizer. I need to repurchase it asap. I love how it is two in one and reduces the amount of product I have to buy. Did a great job keeping my skin feeling hydrated and felt more expensive quality than the actual price tag
Kelly P.
Toronto
L’Oréal youth code is my go to moisturizer it works miracles on my skin!! It makes applying makeup a dream! I get so many compliment on my skin when I use this in my routine!! It is a bit hard to find but when I do find it it’s a Walmart!
Jennifer M.
Medley, FL
Oh OMG! Es una cosa que quiero probar se ve que es caro.. y debe ser buenisimo para la piel.. todo lo que tenga que ver con la regeneracion y haga que mi piel se vea super natural me va a encantar.
Mai S.
Jeddah, Jeddah
Good moisturizer for the day time. Didn't need to add more products to my skin to make it look good it was enough specially I don't like to ware make up in the morning.
Sash N.
Auckland
Wonderful moisturiser for day or night, gentle on skin, no irritation. Keeps my face silky smooth. Easy to apply no tricks, simply nice smooth skin. Effective if used everyday. Scent is amazing. Would recommend this to others and would buy this again.
Carles N.

This trio of creams is ideal for women who enjoy skin care. They provide hydration without comparison to another product. It is ideal for a perfect night routine, and to start the day. From the first day you feel the effect of rejuvenating the cream. The texture is very soft and with a delicate odor. The presentation is very feminine and updated, adapted to the women of today. I loved!
Imen M.
the l'oreal youth code day/night cream moisturizer was indeed very moisturizing . i've used it only in night time .since i felt like it was heavy  for a day cream . i  had as a gift so i couldnt return it  or give it to someone who might go with its skin type.
Marina B.
In love with this product. A staple in my collection. Does a great job moisturizing the skin in the morning, but i personally prefer a thicker cream at night so I use it exclusively in the mornings. Layers nicely under makeup. Skin feels nice and smooth. Would avoid under eye area.
Emily M.
Merlin, ON
Does this make you break out at all? I can never find a moisturizer that works but doesn't make me break out!
Brittany G.
Tishomingo, OK
So I am looking into purchasing this cream but wasn't sure if it was successful and worth it.. Any opinions?
Anna G.
Does anyone see a difference using this product?
Vanesa W.
Humble, TX
Where can I buy this product?