BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Reduces signs of stress, fatigue and aging 10 years of gene research Non-greasy Dermatologist tested for gentleness Youth regenerating skincare Discover an innovation derived from gene science. The breakthrough genactiv technology in this potent daily moisturizer boosts skin s natural powers of regeneration so it regains the qualities of young skin.  Skin looks rested, smoother and youthfully luminous.  Signs of stress, fatigue and aging are visibly diminished.  This unique, luxurious formula leaves a light, velvety smooth finish. Breakthrough genactiv technology helps increase skin s natural powers of regeneration, boosting skin s own capacity for recovery.  Skin looks smoother, more luminous and youthful. ;

• Does anyone see a difference using this product? 1 Answers
  • Does this make you break out at all? I can never find a m...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?1 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
  • "I absolutely love this cream it is holy grain in my daily routine for night and day time this cream will leave dry, pale, dehydrated skin looking new flawless and refreshed. This product is really something that i think is very effective and is at a great price. Also it doesn't matter what kind of skin type you have it work with every kind and works by shrinking the pores on your face and evening out your skin. And another thing i love about this is that it dries on with a matte finish so your face isn't left looking like a shiny penny." in 9 reviews
  • "Love this! It was a thick cream so I put it on liberally. It is quite moisturizing. I bought it for $10 at Freddy's. Great buy and I am seeing soft faced results. I wished there was a better smell but it does its job. Recommend but also looking for the next best thing. " in 6 reviews
  • "I am currently using this product and I am obsessed! Its so amazing. It makes your skin look so much better after applying and also in the long run. Trust me you will see a difference. I have sensitive skin and acne prone skin but I have had no issues with this cream. I use it day and night." in 4 reviews
  • "The tub will last a long time since you only need a little of the product." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love this cream it is holy grain in my daily routine for night and day time this cream will leave dry, pale, dehydrated skin looking new flawless and refreshed." in 1 review
Kiley L.
Moorseville, NC
This cream is very thick and I can definitely feel it laying on top of my skin. I prefer products that sink into the skin and don't have that oily feel, but this does. It does leave my skin feeling fresh the next day, though, so it does its job.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
L’Oréal has amazing products and I will always have some kind of L’Oréal product in my skin care routine unless something comes along that blows it away. The price is great, I love the smell and results. Walmart is where I purchase mine :)
Kat P.
Vancouver BC
This product was a little too pricy for my taste but over all very good. This product had a nice component and lasted me a long time! I use it every night before bed and always wake up feeling refreshed. I would recommend this product.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
T'Niel R.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Great!!! As a day cream it is not heavy or sticky, which makes it easy to wear under makeup, as a night cream it absorbs nicely, and leaves the skin feeling plump and hydrated.
Kassandra T.
I love separate night creams for day and night just because I prefer to have dog during the day, it was gentle on the skin. I didn’t notice any significant differences to see if it was truly effective but it was hydrating. I prefer thicker creams because I’m dry.
Gabby M.
are used it and it really helped my skin
are use it and really helped my skin
my skin is really healthy now
my skin is really healthy now
never used a product like this
never used a product like this
I think you have to be best I ever used
The product is amazing
it’s on Fleek
Alyssa H.
I really like L’Oréal products, but this one disappoints. It does a fine job with moisture but the entire product does not soak in and it does leave a film behind that I didn’t enjoy. I recommend trying a different product of theirs.
Dede L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Smells really nice and feels good on my skin. I didn’t really notice any type of long term benefit to using it and could not discern a difference after two weeks of use. I will not purchase again.
natia Z.
Brooklyn
Very good. Good for dry skin. Using it daily and very satisfied. Redreshing. Good small. Effective. After using it at night. In the morning skin is very smoothy and soft.
Emily M.
Merlin, ON
Does this make you break out at all? I can never find a moisturizer that works but doesn't make me break out!
Vanesa W.
Humble, TX
Where can I buy this product?
Anna G.
Does anyone see a difference using this product?
Brittany G.
Tishomingo, OK
So I am looking into purchasing this cream but wasn't sure if it was successful and worth it.. Any opinions?