BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Reduces signs of stress, fatigue and aging 10 years of gene research Non-greasy Dermatologist tested for gentleness Youth regenerating skincare Discover an innovation derived from gene science. The breakthrough genactiv technology in this potent daily moisturizer boosts skin s natural powers of regeneration so it regains the qualities of young skin.  Skin looks rested, smoother and youthfully luminous.  Signs of stress, fatigue and aging are visibly diminished.  This unique, luxurious formula leaves a light, velvety smooth finish. Breakthrough genactiv technology helps increase skin s natural powers of regeneration, boosting skin s own capacity for recovery.  Skin looks smoother, more luminous and youthful. ;

• Does anyone see a difference using this product? 1 Answers
  • Does this make you break out at all? I can never find a moisturiz...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Youth Code Day/Night Cream Moisturizer
  • "love this great moisturizer i had really dry skin and this made me skin feel si smooth a little goes along way " in 3 reviews
  • "I really wish I could give this product 5 stars but if you have sensitive skin the fragrance will sting your face :(" in 2 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin and acne prone skin but I have had no issues with this cream." in 1 review
  • "The tub will last a long time since you only need a little of the product." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love this cream it is holy grain in my daily routine for night and day time this cream will leave dry, pale, dehydrated skin looking new flawless and refreshed." in 1 review
Anastasia K.
Athens
I use this moisturizer every night and it is one of my favorites. I’ve been using it since high school and it’s the only thing that doesn’t make me seem oily but still keeps my skin nice and moisturized.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is nice and rich and to me works equivalent to more expensive products that L'oreal also owns but this is about 1/3 or 1/4 of the price, I'm mainly speaking of Estee Lauder products that my mother swears by. It is hydrating, moisturizing and sinks into skin without feeling greasy. I like to use this at night mostly because it feels rich and luxurious and my skin can drink it up while I get my sleep.
Desiree M.
Clifton, NJ
I have bought this twice for the fact it leaves the skin smooth. It is a little pricey as it is like any moisturizer, but for oily skin, it is gentle and does not cause any grease on the face. But for the price, I expect something spectacular especially since L'Oreal is a drugstore brand and charges as if it is a high-end product for this. To me, good (not great) with a disappointing price.
Nitalia Z.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thought I was a fan of this until I got a facial and the lady asked me what skin lotion I've been using and I told her it was this one. She said to stop because it's clogging my pores and with my sensitive skin it it causes me to breakout since it doesn't absorb into your skin, it just sits on top. I did love the smell of the face lotion though
Courtney F.
Pleasanton, KS
Best drugstore moisturizer I've tried. I will continue to repurchase this. It's thick enough it makes a good night moisturizer but thin enough I wear it under my makeup every day as well. It even smoothed out my pores so I skip primer before foundation sometimes.
Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was fine for moisture, but the texture was not my favorite (a little too thick and slippery) and nor was I a fan of an open tub. I much prefer a pump to keep dirt and debris out of a product I'll be applying to my face. it did look pretty on my side table, but I'll try something different next time.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this in combination with the dark spot corrector to use at night. I used it for a while and liked it but noticed my skin was breaking out more than normal over time. Once I stopped using these products, my skin cleared up. It was a good experiment but didn't work for my skin.
Melanie C.
Bowie
This is a good thing to use for your face it does not hurt your skin it is good to use it for your skin I would tell people to use it if the have that nice of a skin so the can have an amazing skin and it does not hurt your skin at all and I but 5 time a year which is amazing
Sonja C.
Mandeville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this on clearance at Walgreens some time ago. Really impressed with the this. I do only use this at night. I have found if I use it in the AM it makes my face a bit oily
Megan R.
Oxford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product because I have dry skin.  My acne wash tends to dry out my face so using this really helps to combat that problem!  It was a little pricey for me but it was convenient to buy at Kroger where I grocery shop.  I liked the container also, wouldn't change a thing!
Emily M.
Merlin, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make you break out at all? I can never find a moisturizer that works but doesn't make me break out!
Anna G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone see a difference using this product?
Vanesa W.
Humble, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this product?