L'Oréal Paris Youth Code Dark Spot Correcting Kit uploaded by nouria y.L'Oréal Paris Youth Code Dark Spot Correcting Kit uploaded by Hannah H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Fact: dark spots - age spots - sun damage and post acne marks can make skin appear up to 10 years older. Restore luminosity and fight discoloration with youth code dark spot correcting kit. The rich - hydrating formula prevents future discolorations from forming while minimizing the appearance of existing dark spots for a more even - radiant and youthful complexion. . â . Fades and evens dark spots - discolorations and skin tone in 1 week skin is visibly more luminous in 4 weeks dark spots - age spots and post acne marks are faded . â . Dermatologist tested for gentleness non-comedogenic. Non-greasy broad spectrum spf 30 sunscreen . â ....

• Does this product work well? How is it for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
Tracy D.
Oxford, MS
I have a few dark spots on my face from taking medications and being in the sun.  I bought this product to see how it would work to help eliminate those.  This product was very affordable and seems to do what it claims.  I use it as a serum prior in the first step for my morning facial routine.  It helps my other products go on more smoothly.  I can't imagine my morning routine without this serum!
nat w.
Sugar Hill, GA
I have tried both the serum and the cream and I love it. It's super enter on skin and you can feel the difference immediately. I would apply this after washing my face in the morning and before bed. Every morning I noticed that my skin not only felt great, but looked brighter. It really helped lighten scars from acne and is definitely a thorough moisturizer.
Brenda A.
Jonesboro
I use it on special occasions only boy in a daily base. I bought it at Walmart and was surprised to see it there. It was gentle on my skin. Good and gentle. It is actually really effective and would use again. It does have room for improvement but still a good product
Lane W.
I think this product works very well, I still use it today. In my opinion, I do not think it is to much money, I think it is the perfect price. Also, it's not to harsh on my skin but it could be better.
Melanie C.
Bowie
I like this face prime. Because it help my face before I use the makeup and it's soft with my skin and I love it I buy it 5 times a year.which is amazing and I bought it at cvs
Christina F.
I've used both products in this duo. I think the serum is a great option for an affordable serum. It feels light and moisturizing, it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a weird residue on my skin. I also think my skin does look more luminous after continued usage of the serum.

However, I am not a fan of the day/night cream at all. To me, this cream is just a straight up sunscreen, instead of a facial moisturizer with sunscreen in it. The cream has a pretty heavy sunscreen scent and it doesn't absorb as nicely into the skin as other face moisturizers I've used.
Overall, I'd recommend the serum if you're looking for something affordable and I'd say pass on the cream, unless you are strictly looking for a facial sunscreen.
Ashley S.
Elgin Avenue, London
I liked using this because my face had a nice dewy glow after application (it has some sparkle to it). It's light so you can wear alone or layer it. I stopped using this for a combination of reasons, the main two being I was getting a rash and don't know if I was reacting to the formula and the other being that I couldn't tell how well it was actually working. These observations came from seven months of use.
Marcelina J.
Fort Myers, FL
This product is amazing it really did lighten my dark spot. It did took some time to actually see result and when I did I was so happy. The price is a bit pricey.but it well worth it.
Tanesa Y.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This stuff is awesome I was skeptical at first but it has improved my dark stops so much the only unpleasant thing is the smell of the day cream other that that it's amazing!!!!
Hannah H.
Thompson, ND
I really like this cream but don't use it often. It has a good smell. I had a dark spot above my lip and it cleared it up! I recommend it for non-oily skin.
Danielle S.
Does this product work well? How is it for sensitive skin?