L'Oréal Paris Youth Code Clinical Strength Starter System uploaded by Leia A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Innovation from Gene Science Reduces signs of stress, fatigue and aging Youth regenerating skincare 10 years of gene research Includes: SPF 30 Day Lotion Day / Night Cream Eye Cream Discover an innovation derived from gene science. Breakthrough genactiv technology boosts skin s natural powers of regeneration so it regains the qualities of young skin looks rested, smoother and youthfully luminous.  See more youthful looking skin in just one week. Signs of stress, fatigue and aging are visibly diminished. This trial kit features a 3-step anti-aging regimen, including Day/Night Cream, Day Lotion SPF 30, and Eye Cream.  Add Serum Intense to your regimen to boost results.  Breakthrough genactiv technology helps increase skin s natural powers of regeneration, boosting skin s own capacity for recovery. Product Ingredients: Day/Night Cream: 781456/14

• Hi, I was wondering what the price range is for this product in ...1 Answers
  • How quickly do you typically see results?4 Answers
  • Does this system work well?1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Youth Code Clinical Strength Starter System
  • "I have been using it about a month now and I see a difference around my eyes.I don't look as dark as I use to and My skin feel really so and rejuvinated.I love the look and what L'Oreal eye Cream has done for me." in 2 reviews
  • "The products work well together and leave skin soft and supple without being overly greasy." in 1 review
  • "The cold metal tip is supposed to help with swollen bags, but it doesn't work the product into the skin well." in 1 review
  • "I use the moisturizer everyday and the eye cream is the best for the days you did not get enough sleep because it rejuvenates. " in 1 review
Yvonne M.
Shelburne
Did not like this product it started to make a little pimples break out on my skin due to having very sensitive skin and thinking this may not affected as much because it is L’Oreal. Smell was not very bad it was like any other cream it did leave a sticky after feel so if you’re not very open to a sticky feel I would not suggest the screen for you otherwise it be great for someone who doesn’t have sensitive skin and won’t break out easily
Jessica S.
Hayward, CA
It didn’t wow me but I believe it’s the moisturizer that’s blurring like a primer and feels in the pores. I remember back then Nicole Guerrero used to rave about this line
Ruth S.
L'Oréal Paris Youth Code Clinical Strength Starter System This is by far one of the fastest working skin care products I have used. It did exceed my expectations as I do not really believe what I see or hear on commercials. I saw amazing results in just 3 days... my skin was more clear, more radiant & most importantly my skin wasn't looking tired as before.
Nae F.
South Brunswick Township
Really have been enjoying this product. I'm fairly young so I don't see much of a difference but my skin is super soft and smooth. I would recommend the face and eye cream. Didn't care for the spf lotion left my skin feeling greasy
Rachael A.
I'm so in love with every single one of their anti-aging products! Being store brand I do know they are a little bit more pricer then others BUT I PROMISE they are 110% worth every penny!
Ashley V.
Philadelphia , PA
I've heard great things about this product. I've not purchase this item just yet but I will soon. People mention is affordable and can find it at any drugstore if not Walmart and target.
Leia A.
Portland , OR
I am SOO in love with this system. I have super sensitive skin, in that my face breaks out with anything and everything, so I've always been afraid of skin routines. Anything that doesn't break me out usually makes me super dry & flaky, but I'm in my 30's now & I knew it was time to do something.

Holy crap, my skin has never looked or felt better. My skin is softer & clearer, my pores are smaller, & I legit think my forehead lines are smaller. I'm just in-love with it.

No breakouts, no dry skin, just awesomeness! 😀
Eunice G.
Chino, CA
I started using the L'Oreal Youth Code Clinical Strength products when I turned 33, I'm now 36 and I wish I hadn't stopped using them. The serum really made a difference on my skin, the overnight moisturizer really helped keep my face hydrated overnight. I purchased these items at CVS, I was able to score them with some coupons and extra bucks, which made it worthwhile because I earned some Beauty Bucks on my purchase as well. The scent is nice and it did not negatively affect my usual sensitive skin, the bottle was really cute as well!
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
I have been a fan of the Loreal Youth Code product line for a while now. This system was my first purchase from the line, and I really like it. I have purchased more kits since then and have also tried some other Youth Code products that have had good results as well. I will say that I have a hard time sticking to the regimen, but I can definitely tell a difference in my skin when I use it like I'm supposed to. The lotion doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy like a lot of them do. My skin is usually very dry, but this system leaves it feeling soft and moisturized. The small jar doesn't seem to last very long, but I think they offer a full sized jar as well. Overall, this is my favorite skincare regimen that I have tried thus far.
Yui O.
This product is good. I saw a lot on Youtube for review. I was so excited to use this. the price is not too bad. I don't have that much of the wrinkle around my eyes, but it helps my face look healthy. I would recommend this for everyone. If you try, try for 2 weeks or 3 weeks. it does not give a quick result.
Taylor K.
How quickly do you typically see results?
Shayna S.
Hilo, HI
How has this product worked for you? Do you use all 3 products as directed?
Felisha M.
I haven't tried this product yet. Does it make the skin smooth and soft? What abouts spots and lines?
Colleen  a.
Lancaster, PA
Love it!
Danielle S.
Does this system work well?