L'Oréal Paris X-tenso Straightener Cream Straightening Hair for Natural Resistant Hair

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Loreal X-tenso Straightener - Natural Resistant Hair X-tenso: Natural Resistant Hair Description If you spend your morning blow-drying and taming your rebellious for hours due to curly, wavy, or frizzy hair, the new Brazilian Straightening Look from...

Buy on Amazon
Liz O.
Liz O.
Temple, TX
I have tried many "straightening" creams. But they just wouldn't work for me. Then I came across this amazing L'oreal cream and I have never been happier!! I loved it! My hair looks silky and amazing after each use!.
Malia R.
Malia R.
MIAMI, FL
I love this product, my hair is wavy, I have days in which it becomes rebellious or I do not have time in the morning. 9 years ago I met and fell in love this product, not only smoothes hair and eliminates frizz, but leaves it super natural, so you can air dry and look great. It does not damage the hair, on the contrary it moisturizes, it is good to use the care to have a better result. It can be applied every 6 months at the root (which is what has grown hair), apply it in special hairdressers but I learned to apply it myself, it is not so difficult, it takes patience.
Chrissy C.
Chrissy C.
Grande Prairie
My hair is very curly and have a hard time finding a great cream to protect my hair and keep the fritz down. I have seen this product but am not sure how great it would be for my hair, how good is this for super curly hair?