L'Oreal Paris X Camila Cabello Havana Lip Dew, Serendipity, 0.21 fl. oz. uploaded by Christen H.L'Oreal Paris X Camila Cabello Havana Lip Dew, Serendipity, 0.21 fl. oz. uploaded by Christen H.L'Oreal Paris X Camila Cabello Havana Lip Dew, Serendipity, 0.21 fl. oz. uploaded by Christen H.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing Havana, a limited edition collection by L'Oreal Paris and Camila Cabello. Natural beauty with a sultry glow, featuring sun-lit bronzes and salt worn colors. Discover the exclusive Havana Collection Lip Dew Lip Gloss. Use Lip Dew for a... see more...

Riley J.
Tampa, FL
This is a really pretty barely-there gloss.  It has a slight peachy tone that is so opaque that it can be a nice topper as well.  It also smells really nice.  The problem is it made my lips dry once it dried down/went away, which is really weird considering that it is a gloss.  This hasn't been happening recently so I am giving it a few more shots.  I do think it is a bit pricey for a sheer gloss.
Anna C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a good quality lip gloss and very cute packaging. I'm not a regular gloss wearer, but I do enjoy this product and continue to reach for it.
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
Beautiful! Definitely dewy, not sticky. Has shimmer to it, but not too much. Beautiful color! Smells really good, like birthday cake!! Love it!
Christen H.
Houston
Stephanie R.
Moses Lake, WA
I. Love. This. Lipgloss. It’s one of my all time favorites. I’m a dedicated Camilizer so I just had to try this out when it was released. It’s not sticky like other lip glosses. It’s very smooth and buttery. The wand is an odd size (see  tarte™ shape tape contour concealer for reference) but I’m incredibly happy with it. It also smells like heaven, so that’s a plus.
Kyra O.
Coeur d'Alene
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this stuff. It makes my lips shine, be a good color, and it tastes like bubble gum! It is extremely easy to apply. It doesn’t last for too long, but it is lol dew. I would totally recommend. I love this shade so much because it looks really natural.
Lindsay  E.