L'Oréal Paris X Balmain Paris Lipstick uploaded by Jewels G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For the first time, L'Oreal collaborates with Balmain to create a range of exclusive couture matte shades of lipsticks, designed under the creative direction of Olivier Rousteing himself. The L'Oreal Paris X Balmain Paris Lipsticks are divided into three color themes, representative of the three tribes of L'Oreal Paris X Balmain Paris femininity: Glamazone, Couture, and Rock.

Benefits:

• Accessible beauty meets high fashion
  • Indulge in the richest matte colors with intense hydration and comfort
  • Feminine, edgy, couture - these shades are exclusive only for a limited time
  • Rich matte color
  • Smooth, creamy feel

How to Use
Apply starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to outer edges of your lips, following the contour of your mouth.

Ingredients
Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isostearyl Isostearate, Kaolin, Isohexadecane, Vinyl Dimethicone / Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Alumina, Polyethylene, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Geraniol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Silicate, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Colophonium / Rosin, Hydroxycitronellal, Tin Oxide, Methyl-2-Octynoate, Tocopherol, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 75470 / Carmine.

Buy on ULTA
Keyshia C.
New York
Review for: Power, Domination, Urban Safari
L'Oreal Paris Lipsticks are just as luxe as you would expect! And they're only $14! The colors really stand out! Its the richest matte colors with intense hydration and comfort. These are soooooo amazing! I will be owning all of them soon! I think there are a lot of diverse shades for everyone. Beautiful colors!
Andrea M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Legend, Urban Safari
I love this collaboration!! The lipstick's are gorgeous! They wear really well. They're super pigmented. The one thing I noticed was the darker shades didn't feel as smooth going on, it could 100% be the testers I tried were dried out. The lighter shades were super creamy and possibly more so than the dark.
Megan G.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Confidence
If you're looking for a dupe for the Tom Ford lipsticks, these lipsticks are pretty close for drugstore lipsticks. They are moisturizing as well and pretty easy to apply. They aren't as long lasting but I still really enjoyed wearing them and the price difference is huge.
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Review for: Domination
Very nice it just looks amazing on my aunt and when I realized it was lloreal and only thirteen ninty nine I was amazed because it looks so fancy also so it met my expectations
Megan I.
Review for: Domination
This red is pretty but not unique. Same old L’Oreal lipstick but in chic packaging. I wouldn’t bother with this line unless you’re going for one of the more unique shades. If Balmain wasn’t attached, it wouldn’t be anything exciting.
J v.
Review for: Legend
This is such a beautiful and unique color! I love t so much! And I get compliments when I use it! It’s affordable and a very unique lipstick. I love it so much that if I ran out then I would probably repurchase it
Brooke T.
Review for: Freedom
I really like this color lipstick. I stepped WAY out of my comfort zone buying this one but I actually love the color. It applies easy and blends super well. I bought it at Walgreens and would buy it over and over!
Alexa R.
Review for: Confidence
One of my favorite lipsticks. Natural looking and very easy to apply. Goes on smoothly and looks amazing for an all natural look. Repeat buyer. Definitely recommend
Bianca F.
Review for: Urban Safari
This one of my favorite lipsticks it look and wears amazing. This is also a very affordsble lipstick if yoi dont want to buy a lipstick that is super expensive
Tailor G.
Long beach, MS
Review for: Freedom
This is a beautiful color and formula, it’s creamy and smooth, the packaging is so pretty. It definitely met my expectations!!
Heather P.
Madison, CT
Where can you purchase this collection besides Ulta?
Victoria W.
Goodyear, AZ
L'Oréal Paris X Balmain Paris Lipstick is coming soon at ULTA Beauty for $13.99. Do you plan on trying it??
Hannah M.
Does anyone know when the Balmain range is coming to the UK?
Mariangela C.
Bishop's stortford
Does this lipstick last for a long time?
Lindsay s.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 3319 5
This is a good product? Long lasting?