BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For the first time, L'Oreal collaborates with Balmain to create a range of exclusive couture matte shades of lipsticks, designed under the creative direction of Olivier Rousteing himself. The L'Oreal Paris X Balmain Paris Lipsticks are divided into three color themes, representative of the three tribes of L'Oreal Paris X Balmain Paris femininity: Glamazone, Couture, and Rock.

Benefits:

• Accessible beauty meets high fashion
  • Indulge in the richest matte colors with intense hydration and comfort
  • Feminine, edgy, couture - these shades are exclusive only for a limited time
  • Rich matte color
  • Smooth, creamy feel

How to Use
Apply starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to outer edges of your lips, following the contour of your mouth.

Ingredients
Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isostearyl Isostearate, Kaolin, Isohexadecane, Vinyl Dimethicone / Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Alumina, Polyethylene, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Geraniol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Silicate, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Colophonium / Rosin, Hydroxycitronellal, Tin Oxide, Methyl-2-Octynoate, Tocopherol, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 75470 / Carmine.

Buy on Bergdor...*
  • "I recently got Glamzone and Domination. The packaging is very glam and the formula is very lightweight and creamy. The scent is literally mouth watering! These arent super long lasting but i think that they are good enough for a highstreet brand. I look forward to getting more from this collection." in 7 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lipsticks. Natural looking and very easy to apply. Goes on smoothly and looks amazing for an all natural look. Repeat buyer. Definitely recommend" in 4 reviews
  • "I ordered two shades from Ulta: Confession and Domination. Confession is a beautiful peachy nude shade, but I’m not in love with it (I don’t think it suits me that well), so I’m going to return it. I fell in love with Domination. It’s a wonderful red shade that is not too bright and can be worn day or night. It goes on smoothly on the lips and feels very hydrating. I had some dryer patches on my lips, but they didn’t show up and were concealed when I applied this lipstick. It’s very opaque and covers evenly. It also wears off evenly.I wore it for 6+ hours and it lasted great even when eating/drinking. Of course some of the color was gone, but the lips had enough color and stain and it didn’t look like it needs to be reapplied." in 3 reviews
Mary J.
Ever since I saw Olivia Mann rock an orange lip at the 2016 Oscars, I’ve been trying to look for an orange lip shade that would compliment my olive skin tone. I’ve tried so many different shades of orange and failed until I landed on the color Fever from this Balmain x L’Oreal collaboration. I am living for this color. Olive skin toned girls, this is the perfect orange for us! The formula is smooth without being shiny, it a little matte without being dry. The price point is just right, a little pricier than a drugstore lipstick, but less than a lipstick from a department store beauty counter. It’s perfect. The only downside is that these probably won’t be around forever since they’re part of a collaboration so stock up while you can!
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Linda L.
I purchased Domination.
The color is so very pretty. The lip color went on smoothly and is a creamy texture. It didn't dry out my lip with the matte finish. I wore it all day at work with very little visible transfer.

I'd recommend this and will be buying other. I am unsure why the review page says this product has been discontinued since I still can order it at Neiman Marcus.
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I have 2 shades of the balmain l'oreal Paris collaboration in the colors confession from the black set, and balmain instinct from the green set. Confession is a peachy pink nude and is perfect for everyday wear, it's a thicker cream lipstick that's very comfortable on the lips and fades nicely. The balmain instinct is an army green shade with micro gold shimmers. Takes a bit to build up, can be streaky with just on layer but this shade is my favorite of the 2 and is shown in my attached photo. Packaging has a more luxury high end makeup look to it and the smell is the classic old school cosmetic smell, neither good or overpowering.
Brittany 👑.
Knoxville, TN
While the lipstick has beautiful packaging, it’s not my favorite. I love the color Fever, but it can be patchy if your lips aren’t super moisturizer. I think it’s a little overpriced for a drugstore lipstick. It is creamy and looks good. But it’s definitely not long wearing. I think you can get lipsticks better or just as good for cheaper.
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
This is a super nice lipstick, great collaboration!!! A little luxury for a fraction of the price. Some of the colors are a little strange,  I bought a few different ones!! My favorites are Confidence ( which is a nice nude peachy pink),.....Confession is a metallic pink that actually looks nice as a topper over confidence. The red that they do not allow me to mention the name is also a nice classic red-- there is also a good amount of staying power.
Argina H.
Purple is my spirit animal. The Balmain X L’Oreal was a wonderful collaboration and the color Freedom is beautiful and  last for hours. My only complaint would be the dryness upping first application. You definitely need to prime your lips before hand.
Antoinette C.
I was so excited when I saw this at ULTA!!! I wanted to buy this ever since I saw it on Instagram. I've never paid this much for a regular lipstick, I've paid this much and more for liquid lipsticks and glosses. I'm loving this collab.
Pavneet K.
Vancouver, WA
Amazing color payoff. Love the selection. Got one at my local Ulta beauty. The packaging was super cute. I loved the formula as well and the uniqueness of all the colors. It was better than I expected, definitely recommend trying them out.
Jessica L.
provo , UT
loreal lipsticks all smell so luxurious. I recently bought 3 of the loreal x balmain collab lipsticks & the colors are so unique and rich. as far as lipsticks, I think loreal has the market down, pat.
Heather P.
Madison , CT
Where can you purchase this collection besides Ulta?
Victoria W.
Goodyear, AZ
L'Oréal Paris X Balmain Paris Lipstick is coming soon at ULTA Beauty for $13.99. Do you plan on trying it??
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
Are these really a creamy, true matte or is it more of a satin?
Mariangela C.
Bishop, Hertfordshire
Does this lipstick last for a long time?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I had heard about this collab is it still in stores???