L'Oréal Paris Wrinkle Expert 55+ Moisturizer uploaded by Angela P.L'Oréal Paris Wrinkle Expert 55+ Moisturizer uploaded by djihane m.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Reduces wrinkles. Improves contours. 24 hour hydration.

Wrinkle Expert is L’Oréal Paris’ first daily anti-wrinkle skincare line for all of life’s stages featuring formulas, with selected ingredients, for younger looking skin at every age. Our anti-wrinkle face cream for ages 55+ with Calcium works to strengthen thinning skin and improve smoothness for a more youthful appearance. Visibly reduces signs of aging including wrinkles, sagging contours, and density loss.

Aqua / Water Glycerin Isohexadecane Dimethicone Isopropyl Isostearate Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate Propylene Glycol Nylon-12 Octyldodecanol Cetyl Alcohol Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate Behenyl Alcohol Phenoxyethanol Polyethylene Cetearyl Alcohol Stearic Acid Palmitic Acid Polyacrylamide Parfum / Fragrance Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate Capryloyl Salicylic Acid Caprylyl Glycol Arachidyl Alcohol Peg-100 Stearate C13-14 Isoparaffin Cetearyl Glucoside Stearyl Alcohol Disodium Edta Laureth-7 Calcium Pca Triethanolamine Myristyl Alcohol Adenosine T-butyl Alcohol Myristic Acid

Belinda B.
I have very dry skin in the winter. I have to use product and drink lots of water. I use this in then summer on occasion more out of my winter habit than anything else.
Stefanie H.
Austin, TX
This felt really silky on my skin and the scent was not overwhelming. With my oily skin I could only use this as a night cream, but that's what I was looking for.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Loreal wrinkle expert is full of collagen to help you get rid of wrinkles. the retino and peptides and calcium also help get rid of those wrinkles. I tried this and it helped a lot with making my skin feel firm and back to its youthful look. this  can help at any age so I highly recommend you try this out. it comes in awesome packaging as well and I will be buying this again!
Paige O.
For a drug store product I am very impressed! I feel like this worked great at first but now doesn't have the same effect. Lightweight & refreshing.
Angela P.
I love the way it leaves my face feeling so soft after using this. It has a very pleasant scent and the texture is lightweight and creamy.
Adrita S.
I haven't personally tried it but my mom did..she likes to use it as a night cream..it would be too heavy for the morning..she loves it
Nancy M.
Yuma, AZ
Picked this up by accident and it has been the best mistake I've made. Lol. My skin feels amazing after i started using this product.
Elizabeth C.
Grand Prairie
I use the wrinkle expert 25+ instead of the 55+ for obvious reasons. But i love it!! I was getting really dry.
Isabela L.
New York
I love this brand. I currently use for paint my hair and I can say its really good. I recommend to everyone
Kelsey🖤 M.
Oshawa
This was an awesome product. It seemed to have worked. It was a bit harsh on my skin. It was good value but very pricey. I got it from shoppers and it was expensive. I do recommend it to others. I was happy with my purchase
Sana N.
iselin, NJ
What u think about this ??