BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Visibly Reduces Crow's Feet. Skin Appears Smoother. All Day Moisture.

Starting in your fifties, skin loses vital nourishment and becomes thinner. The skin around the eye area becomes drier, which can lead to an increase in the appearance of wrinkles, making you look older. Wrinkle Expert Eye Treatment for ages 55+ is formulated with Calcium to strengthen thinning skin around the eye and improve smoothness. Wrinkle Expert eye cream visibly reduces the signs of aging including crow's feet, dryness and skin texture. With this under eye moisturizer, skin is mmediately moisturized, feels softer and smoother. In just 4 weeks, crow’s feet look improved.

• Aqua/Water
  • Myristic Acid

Buy on Jet.com*
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Diana p.
riverside
Very good creăm. was sceptic about it but it really works for me L'Oréal Paris RevitaLift® Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream
Doris S.
Parkton
It feels ok on my face, it works ok for short term. I have a hard time with using anything on a regular basis since I don’t wear makeup every day
Leslie F.
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Jessica M.
Huntsville , AR
Love it and feels very good on the skin makes the eyes look a whole a lot better effective
Tijana B.
Belgrade
I love L’oreal. Their skin products are best. This helped me with wrinkles and spots on my face. I would recommend this to everybody who has wrinkles. I really loved it. It will last you very long time.
Alfie M.
Amazing product. Results show up within 2 weeks. Clears and smooths out the skin. Would recommend this product.
aseel m.
Sharjah
I love this product
Sure i will try it again and again
Amazing product
I hope all will try it
I like it
Jessica S.
Love the texture, gives a clear finish and smooth application, fresh look, bought it in mexico