BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Reduces wrinkles. Restores firmness. 24 hour hydration.

Wrinkle Expert is L’Oréal Paris’ first daily anti-wrinkle skincare line for all of life’s stages featuring formulas, with selected ingredients, for younger looking skin at every age. Our anti-wrinkle face cream for ages 45+ formulated with Retino-Peptide effectively works to improve skin smoothness and firmness. Visibly reduces signs of aging including wrinkles, loss of firmness, and dryness.

Aqua / Water Cyclohexasiloxane Glycerin Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil Myristyl Myristate Shorea Robusta Butter / Shorea Robusta Seed Butter Stearic Acid Palmitic Acid Peg-100 Stearate Cera Alba / Beeswax Glyceryl Stearate Peg-20 Stearate Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer Stearyl Alcohol Cetyl Alcohol Isohexadecane Glycine Soja Protein / Soybean Protein Parfum / Fragrance Methylparaben Acrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate/Vinylidene Chloride Copolymer Triethanolamine Polysorbate 80 Retinyl Palmitate Acetyl Trifluoromethylphenyl Valylglycine Ethylparaben Myristic Acid Caprylyl Glycol Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate Chlorhexidine Digluconate Sorbitan Oleate Ethylhexylglycerin Sodium Benzoate Isobutane Phenethyl Alcohol Potassium Sorbate Myristyl Alcohol Tocopherol Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
I’ve opted for the older ladies cream for my young skin because I’m sure it would work better than the rest of the line. Cheap and leaves my skin hydrated. Works well in conjunction with my toner and exfoliator which is always a plus!
Hallie S.
It feels really good while it’s on your skin but when it’s not my face feels just as dry as it did before i ever started using the product. It says it’s a hydrant but i don’t see that. I think the SPF is good for prevention of wrinkles. It smells good but doesn’t hydrate well.
Carla P.
Griffin
I’ve used this now for about 6 months. It is not greasy on my skin, does not break me out, (I’m 53 & shouldn’t have acne) and I actually received a compliment the other week saying “your skin is so pretty, you don’t have any wrinkles)...chuckle, guess it’s working 😃
Kristen W.
Montague
This is great stuff . I have used it for two months. Now on my second jar. My skin feels tighter and my wrinkles are less noticeable. I have used many more expensive creams, day creams night creams none worked as well. I love the convenience of one cream twice daily. It doesn’t make my skin to shiny or greasy feeling. For daytime I put on my sunscreen (still looking for one I love) and a cc cream and I’m good.
Savannah B.
Dundee
This cream is lightweight, doesn’t break me out, it does take a while to really absorb though. But it keeps me feeling nice and hydrated while other moisturizers I’ve tried make me feel like I could apply it all day and it would never be enough moisture
Carmen E.
Shafter , CA
This stuff is amazing! I know it says it's for ages 45+ but let's be honest, what works for older skin can't be bad for ladies in their 30's. I decided to give this a try to improve my skin texture and make my fine wrinkles around my eyes and mouth area less visible, and I was pleasantly surprised by the results! My skin feels so hydrated and soft, and my fine wrinkles are much less visible. Love the quick results and highly recommend this product!
Kathleen D.
Joliet, IL
L'Oreal Paris Wrinkle expert 45 + retina-peptide day/night moisturizer has been helping me recover from getting wrinkles. Looking forward to trying more products.
Renee H.
Flint
I really like this cream! Very moisturizing and does not ball up when layered under makeup. Firms, tightens, helps diminish the look of lines and wrinkles plus its loaded with hyaluronic acid. It's a keeper.
Mary J.
Coffeyville
This is a gentle product that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The products smells wonderful and leaves my skin smooth and soft. The price is very reasonable for the product.
Yadira V.
Maywood, CA
I absolutely loved the formula of this moisturizer. I have a combination skin ( oily and dry ) and this product worked well with my skin. This is my first time using his product , and so far I have enjoyed it . I fee that it's very moisturizing and lightweight . It doesn't not make me fee greasy or super dry . As far as for wrinkles , I haven't seen dramatic changes , I have fine lines and they are still there but I am not upset at that . I bought this product because I needed a moisturizer and it has worked well .
Carmen E.
Shafter , CA
Has anyone else in their 30's tried this anti wrinkle lotion and was pleasantly surprised by the great results? This stuff works great and quickly! What other product do you recommend?
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Since I am 52 yrs young. Lol. I'm looking for something to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. I don't have any yet. I'm sure there coming. But, I'm starting to see a few lines under my eyes. Does this work? Would you recommend this😊
Mimenchu M.
Bauang la union
Where can i buy that product

back