BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Reduces 1st lines. Refines skin. 24 hour hydration.

Wrinkle Expert* is L’Oréal Paris’ first daily anti-wrinkle skincare line for all of life’s stages featuring formulas, with selected ingredients, for younger looking skin at every age. Our moisturizing face cream for ages 25+ is formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, locking in moisture for 24 hours to leave skin feeling plump, soft, and supple. Visibly reduces first signs of aging including first lines, dryness, and rough texture.

• Aqua/Water

• What is the price point on this ?2 Answers
  • Could it be used as a moisturizer before applying makeup?1 Answers
  • I actually bought this night cream today at Wal-Mart, I u...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "When I first opened the package I was not excited about the size of the product. Nevertheless, this cream proved itself! First of all it has really great fresh and clean scent to it. Secondly, you need a very small amount of the product to apply it to the whole facial area. Which was a really nice surprise. The last but not the least, this cream does amazing job moisturizing my skin, especially my nose area. I have a really bad problem with the skin on my nose peeling off all the time! And this cream is the only thing that actually make my skin moisturized for up to 2 days without reapplying it. " in 7 reviews
  • "I'm a huge fan of L'Oreal's Collagen Moisture Filler moisturizer and when I saw this on the shelf at a similar price point (about ten dollars a jar at Walmart/Target), I knew there was no harm in giving this a try. Boy, am I glad I did. Hyaluronic Acid is an acid that helps retain moisture in the skin. It is also a common ingredient in Juvederm (pretty much a Botox-like treatment). It is an ingredient full of anti-aging goodness and anyone concerned about wrinkles should add it to their skincare routine. The moisturizer itself is very lightweight and is more gel-like than cream-like in consistency, unlike most jar moisturizers. It is extremely lightweight and absorbs in seconds without any greasy residue. Though I have dry skin, I believe my oily skin counterparts would love this moisturizer as well. As for the wrinkle reducing properties, I do see that this makes the appearance of wrinkles on my neck much less existent. (Curse handheld gaming consoles as a kid.) You need this!" in 3 reviews
Haley H.
I really liked this moisturizer! I just recently ran out and am trying a new L’Oreal product and so far I still prefer this one! I love that it is a day/night cream. Sometimes I feel like it can leave my face kind of oily but that is not an issue if I use it at night and not in the morning. It’s not too heavy and makes my face feel so soft!
Laura C.
I have been using this cream for about four months, I haven't seen drastic results but it's also a moisturizer and i have seen the effects on my skin. It's softer, never dry. I bought it at CVS when my mom saw it and told me about how she's been using it for years and she has aged pretty well, so I hope the same goes for me!
Shanna P.
El Paso , TX
This product has a great price point for those wanting a wrinkle cream/moisturizer but don't have the money to spend on high end products. It leaves my face feeling moisturized and fresh. I don't think it attacks wrinkles as well as it claims but it helps a bit, and it really is a great moisturizer.
Stephanie E.
Upper Marlboro
Face is most definitely moisturized from using this product. Used to have dry flakey patches between my eyebrows and around my nose area which are completely gone now. Smell is good. Not sure if its doing anything for wrinkles and might be possibly causing acne.
Melissa C.
Bethel Park, PA
I have been using this product for a few months now. My skin is usually dry but sensitive so I am very picky with what products I choose to use on my face. This is very nice, to me it seems like more of a gel moisturizer. I'm not sure of the anti-aging benefits as I have only been using it for a few months. The only negative thing would be that it is highly perfumed although it does not seem to bother my sensitive skin.
Heather M.
San Antonio, TX
This product is amazing, I use it everyday morning & night, I've noticed my skin is a lot smoother & seems to have a glow I use it before foundation let it dry.
It had helped with the dryness as well as the redness of my face.
Not sure if that's what it's supposed to do but it does.
I recommend it.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA

Meghan R.
Walmart had this on sale so in an effort to try out new products in the search for the holy grail moisturizers, I bit. The formula is very heavy, so this became a nighttime only cream. It does hydrate really well, but is a bit oily. Overall I like it for drier days, but not so much for everyday use under my makeup.
Elizabeth S.
No more patchy dry skin because of this product! I tried so many moisturizers and face creams with no luck, but this light cream does wonders! A little goes a long way, the scent is very pleasant, and it works on wrinkles too. I use it before I put my foundation on, and every night before bed.
Ashleigh R.
Marietta, GA
I recently purchased this after running out of my beloved Olay night cream , and let me tell you I will not be going back to Olay. I tend to get very dry skin, so I was looking for something that would be moisturizing, but not feel too heavy. At my age, I'm not really worried about wrinkles (I'm 26) I know it's going to happen, so I'm not trying to prevent anything. I'm more concerned about the texture of my skin, and this has been a game changer. It's not too heavy, it smells great, it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated, and I have noticed a lasting difference in the texture of my skin. Again, being 26 I don't necessarily have wrinkles, although I'm starting to get crows feet around my eyes, and laugh lines around my mouth. I have noticed a difference in the appearance of these lines, but it wasn't something I was aiming to change in the first place, so I am neutral on recommending it for that purpose.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is 2 part: 1. Everyone in the reviews talks about it being a great moisturizer, no one mentions anything about its ability to remove/ reduce wrinkles. Does it work for that? 2. Is it worth the price?
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
What is the price point on this ?
Megan F.
Virginia Beach, VA
Could it be used as a moisturizer before applying makeup?
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I actually bought this night cream today at Wal-Mart, I usually use Olay Night Recovery Cream and it's been my favorite for at least 5 years now. I couldn't afford Olay today, so this seemed like a good choice. Anyone have any opinions, like this being better or worse then my usual brand, I would love your input.
Diana A.
Does this really help reduce wrinkles and fine lines?