L'Oreal Paris Wrinkle De-Crease

Wrinkle De-Crease

Does anyone know if this has been discounted? Thanks ❤️
Has anyone gotten good results with this eyelid primer? I can't seem to figure out exactly how to get smooth even results with this stuff. [product:loreal-paris-magic-de-crease-eyelid-primer]
About how long does eyeshadow stay in place when using this product?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Wrinkle De-Crease!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love this it is very useful for me it keeps my eyeshadow in place and my eyelids do not feel all oily and this primer gives me more confidence to not worry about eye makeup coming off like going out to parties and stuff. Overall this product works great. in reviews
It keeps my eye shadow in place, sure, but you have to make sure you cover the primer entirely or else it'll dry in a weird orangey color.in reviews
I have really oily eyelids and this product seemed to make them even more oily.in reviews
good product for the price and it's a drugstore gem.in reviews
Taylor M.
Castle Hayne, NC
I bought this on a whim when I was running low of a much higher priced primer. I was very happily surprised with this product! This primer delivers the perfect coverage of veins and discoloration, as well as provides a beautiful canvas for my eyeshadows. The color is perfect for my skin tone and the price is unbeatable!
Shanay H.
Ok so this was one of my first eyelid primers and I must say it ranks up there with some of the high end primers. It does not crease after all day wear. And it holds the colorin place. Lol. This is a must have for a makeup beginner to a professional.
C J.
Guilford, CT
I love this product, makes my eyeshadow looks smoothr and fabulous!
I love this product, makes my eyeshadow looks smoothr and fabulous!
Cede S.
Amelia
Meh. I’m usually not one for actual eyelid primers. I prefer a good concealer rather than spend more money on a primer. As for this primer, it was alright but I haven’t bought another tube since my first one, and I haven’t reached for it but a few times. It doesn’t help with creasing and it also doesn’t make my eyeshadow stay on any longer than a concealer would.
Dee L.
Charlotte, NC
Definitely a go to when I’m going total glam and need my eye shadow to stay in place! I only recently started using this primer on my eyes to avoid that ugly crease my eyelids produce from my other makeup and I fell in love! Highly recommend. L'Oreal Paris Wrinkle De-Crease ❤️
Joy P.
L'Oreal Paris Wrinkle De-Crease uploaded by Joy P.
Not bad eyelid primer had to buy an extra one for backup. Saw was on sale so had to test it out. Didn't know it is discontinues will continue to use it until run out but overall average and works they way it says on the packaging. Sad loreal doesn't sell this anymore hopefully they come out with a better verson.. L'Oreal Paris Wrinkle De-Crease
Brianna D.
Louisville, KY
I was not a fan of this product. When I applied this product to my Eye lids they would not blend at all! It left creases and when I put my shadow on it just looked bad. I do not recommend this product. I would not buy this product again. I've tried so many better ones but this is just a no!
Jewls G.
Providence, RI
This product is definitely not great at all it's so hard to work with and get clumpy and separates as you try and put shadows on it 👎🏽
Shawna S.
Cottageville
L'Oreal Paris Wrinkle De-Crease uploaded by Shawna S.
Goes on really well and blends into skin easily but wasn't pleased with it. I still had creasing even when using my Naked 2 palette.
Shelby C.
Pickerington, OH
L'Oreal Paris Wrinkle De-Crease uploaded by Shelby C.
I absolutely love this product. When I used it in combination with my normal eyeshadow, my eyeshadow stays put and vibrant for the entirety of the day. It's easy to apply and works perfectly. I put it on first and let it sit for a few minutes, then use a wet brush to apply my shadow. However, you have to be careful to get it on your lid only, because if gets on your face and isn't covered, it is visable. It's only a little larger than a chapstick, and as a drug store brand, it is budget friendly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...