BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

혜령 유.
Apex, NC
Really good product... I definitely tone yellow hair
you must try this if you just bleached hair or just want to have perfect silver hair
Kelly K.
Franklin Park, IL
I like the product. I use it. i would tell my friends about the product also. I give it a 8 out of 10.
Diana S.
Sandusky, MI
I do not use this product or any that is listed here. There are a few that I wouldn't mind trying to either bring out my waves into curls, or vise versa. I have so much issue with my fine drab hair that I haven't tried very many ways to enhance it.
Elizabeta S.
Really helps with brassy hair. I use it once a week and it keeps my color fresh and brass free.
Shelby M.
Augusta , GA
This is a very nice shampoo for helping to keep yellow tones out of your hair.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
This shampoo works very well. Makes your hair smell really nice and looks shiny. Inexpensive and worth the money,
Laura L.
I USE LOREAL VOLUME FILLER SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER I LOVE THE WAY THAT IT MAKES MY HAIR FEEL I USE TO USE MANE AND TAIL SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER BUT IT IS SO HARD TO FIND BUT I AM SO GLAD THAT I SWITCHED TO LOREAL VOLUME FILLER.
Amanda L.
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ittttttttttttttt
Allana F.
Redmond, WA
Doesn't help that much to keep your hair color. Also if you suffer from dandruff don't use any loreal product
alekhya p.
Kansas City, MO
Reduces hairfall very much even when i think of moving to other products i precise come back loreal the only reason it works awesome every one of my friends use this