L'Oréal Paris White Violet Colorist Conditioner uploaded by Tiffany A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jennifer E.
Anaheim, CA
I have long silver/grey hair and the ends turn yellow with sun and chlorine. If I put my hair up in a bun, it looks really silly because the colors are so different. After boasting about my new no-muss-no-fuss hair for years after I stopped coloring it, I finally decided to do something about it and looked up various shampoos that are supposed to color correct out the yellow. This violet stuff seems to be working -- not instantly, but I definitely notice a difference.
Aline H.
Brick , NJ
I go to the Salon for all over beige blonde color and to keep my hair color fresh anti-brash and anti-orange tones I always turn to L'Oreals Violet Shampoo the purple bass in it fights brass and keeps my hair the bright white blonde I want and like.
Kelly D.
If you have any sort of red in your hair color depositing shampoo is a must. I used the plum color depositing shampp by L'Oreal and it has really made my color last longer, its amazing and reasonably priced. The only complaint i have is that i found it difficult to find.
Chelsi S.
This is honestly the MOST pigmented purple shampoo. During the summer I like to keep my blonde ashy and using this to tone after being in chlorine filled pools really saves it from turning brassy
ayana w.
Greenville, SC
This really is good on my hair. since my hair is thick and all it really makes my hair go to a fine texture. i bought it at Walmart for a good price and it was about 4.99 it is really effective on my hair and i would buy it again. i really recommend this.
Laura L.
I USE LOREAL VOLUME FILLER SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER I LOVE THE WAY THAT IT MAKES MY HAIR FEEL I USE TO USE MANE AND TAIL SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER BUT IT IS SO HARD TO FIND BUT I AM SO GLAD THAT I SWITCHED TO LOREAL VOLUME FILLER.
Diana S.
Sandusky, MI
I do not use this product or any that is listed here. There are a few that I wouldn't mind trying to either bring out my waves into curls, or vise versa. I have so much issue with my fine drab hair that I haven't tried very many ways to enhance it.
Richalie V.
Product does what it says it will do. Removes ugly orangish/redish tones in my very light blonde hair. Leaves hair soft, well nurished, voluminous, and smelling great.
alekhya p.
Kansas City, MO
Reduces hairfall very much even when i think of moving to other products i precise come back loreal the only reason it works awesome every one of my friends use this
Alex F.
Great quality! Lathers up quickly, and adds a nice shine to my hair when I get it out of the shower! Love this product! Affordable and lasts a long time!