L'Oréal Paris White Perfect Laser Brightening Treatment Water

Brand from L'Oreal. A powerful whitening treatment water Developed with revolutionary PRO-VANISH3TM EX technology to whiten skin Formulated with Vitamin B3 to control skin darkening Blended with Procystin that neutralizes free radicals to slow down melanin formation Loaded with Bio-Peeling EX to exfoliate dead skin cells, whiten skin and improve skin texture Skin appears smoother, brighter, more even-toned and transparent Pack Size - 175ml/5.83oz

Is this product used just for the face?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris White Perfect Laser Brightening Treatment Water!
How would you rate this product?
Love this product and the outcome of using it as directed! Best that I've tried.
Corona, CA
This helps my face by giving it a youthful glow. Brightens up my complexion
This helps my face by giving it a youthful glow. Brightens up my complexion
I saw the changes after using this product instantly after a couple of uses my skin has gotten a lot brighter. It isn’t so much like water bit more like gel and it’s really cooling. What I love about this product is that a little goes a long way and the packaging looks really classy too I have nothing bad to say about this product.
surat
I have only just started using this for over a week so haven't seen any major results yet. However, the smell is very nice and the consistency is good as well. The packaging is really nice too and I am hoping to see the benefits to my skin soon, especially as I have a lot of melasma and pigmentation.
Hyderabad
It's a great product love it best for all skin type . It just best moisturizes skin and provides glowing skin loving it. Just heat the packaging . According to the price the product is great 👍👍gonna be repurchased it or gonna get back up for it
I wanted to try it out because I notice my face was getting darker as i was going out a lot in the sun. I love the packaging it is like so classy & luxurious it looks very expensive. The first few days I used this product I did see a huge difference my skin got so bright.
This product is such a lovely product to use, it totaly refreshes you and leaves your skin feeling so relieved, it's lovely to put on after a long day at work and you just want to sit down and relax.
I tried using this product for my under eye circles problem. It didn't really work that well, however it did hydrate he skin around my eyes for a few hours. Maybe the product is meant to be used elsewhere. I would really recommend this to anyone.
Hola chicos este producto sin duda es el que necesitás tener siempre si sufren de manchitas que desean quitar, apesar que es una de mis marcas preferidas da resultados de maravilla lo recomiendo mucho.
Darlington
Loreal I happy to choose this product and my skin now not fill so dry and it's really useful . My skin look more fresh and good condition than before. I so happy to use it and I have achieve good results . I will buy it again then my Loreal will be finished.