L'Oréal Paris White Perfect Laser Brightening Treatment Water

Brand from L'Oreal. A powerful whitening treatment water Developed with revolutionary PRO-VANISH3TM EX technology to whiten skin Formulated with Vitamin B3 to control skin darkening Blended with Procystin that neutralizes free radicals to slow down melanin formation Loaded with Bio-Peeling EX to exfoliate dead skin cells, whiten skin and improve skin texture Skin appears smoother, brighter, more even-toned and transparent Pack Size - 175ml/5.83oz

Is this product used just for the face?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris White Perfect Laser Brightening Treatment Water!
How would you rate this product?
Oconomowoc
This product is perfect for a morning glow✨ Great for all ages because I can’t be the only one that wakes up with bags under her eyes. This treatment is refreshing in the morning as well as moisturizing. Did I mention it smells great with the benefit of no harsh chemicals great for all skin types.
Encino, CA
Its  did brighten my face a little but I was a bit disappointed as the price is high and I was expecting more from the product. I didn't feel like I fell in love with it but great concept and the packaging was nice. I wouldn't buy this again.  It is a light formula which was one pro.
Fresh meadows, ny
I love how I glow with this product like my face is awake..I am a repeat user of this product it is the best for my face n it's a little pricey but well worth it
Otsego, MI
1,197 reviews
I apply the L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler Eye Treatment first thing in the morning. The .5 oz tube is a nice size, easy to open and squeeze out a small amount onto my ring finger. I use less than a pea size (probably half a pea size) on both eyes by dividing it up between my two ring fingers and dabbing the serum around entire eye area. This eye treatment does not take long to absorb into skin. I like the lightweight texture. It doesn't tighten or sit in wrinkles crusting up like other products I have used. I do not have many wrinkles to begin with I just have crows feet around my eyes and I'm 33 years old I often get told I look younger. Soft floral scent doesn't have a strong hyaluronic acid scent and my sensitive skin didn't react to the fragrance. I have been using this L'Oreal Paris Revitalift product line daily for a month. I haven't really noticed a visible difference in fine lines but I do love the way my skin feels while using it. To me I consider it a great moisturizer vs a wrinkle cream.
Sanford, NC
L'Oréal Paris White Perfect Laser Brightening Treatment Water uploaded by Ariel V.
This product is really nice. I don't really feel that it did brighten my face but made it less dull. This product definitely lasted me a long time and I still haven't finished the product. I put it on as my second toner and it doesn't take a while to soak into my skin. Doesn't really have a frangrance. A water based product. Overall, it's a good products.
Palmdale , CA
A powerful whitening treatment water developed with revolutionary provanish 3 time ex technology to whiten skin formulated with vitamin B3 to control skin darkening. This is really gentle on the skin. I would buy this again because it's a great price.
Omg u need to go buy this I never thought this would work the packaging is super cute has very good value it is a little pricey and this is so gentle on my skin I've definitely recommend this I told my family about this I totally recommend that
I was excited to try this instead of my usual Creat White strips but I didn't fall in love like I was hoping to. Unfortunately I think I'll stick to my Creat strips because they are just easier to use and less clean up.
Gilbertsville, PA
I been using this prodxuct for many many years and i do like it i brought in walmart and the price is very expebnisve and it soft and i love it i would reccoment it i am a continue user and you should try it
I personally have not got to try this one but my sister has it and it's working great for her. I plan on getting a sample and trying it out and if it works like it does for my sister definitely getting some more.