L'Oréal Paris White Perfect Anti-Dullness Scrub uploaded by Alma G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Brand from: L'Oreal - White Perfect Anti-Dullness Scrub 100ml

Veniz D.
This scrub reminds me so much of the infamous St. Ives Apricot scrub. I know that my skin isn't sensitive but this scrub made me feel like it was. Every time I used it, my cheeks would be flushed from redness and irritation. I even used it once a week or every two weeks and it still didn't dumb down the intensity of this scrub. Overall, bad scrub don't waste your money.
Mariana M.
Northridge, CA
This scrub made my face feel extremely clean. I think it is at a good price not to expensive. I tried this for the very first time and was very impressed because I didn't think it would be as good it is also one I would recommend to others.
Lonely.Babes
It's a reallly good product it makes my face feel so smooth and refreshing I definitely will be using it again I really like it a lot because It just makes my skin feel so soft and nice and it's super cheap and I think that if you are looking for ways to get healthy skin then use this product !
Thi K.
Long Beach, CA
I tried this product awhile back I couldn't remember why I'm not happy about it but I do remember that it doesn't help brighten my skin or improve anything so I stop using it.
Courtney D.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Leaves your skin very very soft and helps skin tremendously! I bought this product at target and was impressed. Gentle and soft for your face!
Stephanie D.
Total dupe for the expensive shiseido one from Sephora! The one from Sephora is 36, so save your money and get this one instead
molly B.
I love this product. It use to be in my every day skin care routine. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
sarah b.
Well, I'm not in the need because of my age to use a product like that, but it made my skin so smooth and added a lot of moisture without making it oily. Also it added a little bit extra glow to my face, so a natural look looks even better.
Taylor D.
L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Anti-dullness Scrub unclog your pores and clears them from any impurities and dirt. This product will act as a scrub and a wash. It smells like flowery soap. You only need a tiny drop of this product as it lathers into a handful. I usually rub the scrub for about 45 to 50 seconds till the granules dissolve and then wash it off. The skin goes matte and looks a lot brighter. You skin feels matte for about 3 hours. The scrub does remove dirt and oil and light make up, but this product doesn't give you the permanent brighter skin that you want. I would recommend this product to normal and oily or combination skin.
Pita B.
Bottelare
I got this as a present but I'm not sure if I was that pleased with the results. Personally I don't think it made that much of a difference, but I don't really think my skin is that dull eather (rude!). Maybe this could work for you if you have dull skin, I'm not entirely sure.